Andromeda interior

tepholman

From what I've heard, there is a Andromeda in the Verdent Meadows mission Stowaway that has a working interior. Could anyone make a action replay code (PAL) that would spawn it? (I can convert codes from RAW format).

The Neighborhood Terror

Yes,that's absolutely true.The original Andromada has no interior,but there is a Ghost Andromada that has a red winshield and a physical interior(from what I've seen and heard).

What I meant was since in the mission the special andromeda has a interior space that's actually part of it, surely someone could change the normal andromeda to the one with a interior.

It is impossible to do that because the interior is bigger than the Andromada on the outside. And you should know that all interiors in SA are located very high up in the sky. The Andromada's interior is also in the sky so it is impossible to bring an interior into the plane.

It wouldnt be that hard ACTUALLY. tounge.gif

But it would involve modding the game, and using a 3d modeling program to combine the inside with outside.

user posted image

mod it with Nitrous Oxide and chassis dyno.

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
Yes,that's absolutely true.The original Andromada has no interior,but there is a Ghost Andromada that has a red winshield and a physical interior(from what I've seen and heard).

The Location of the Interior is supposed to be close to the east part of the Quarry area in the Interior Heaven area. Supposedly reachable with the Unlimited Height Cheat but I don't know how to do that and I believe it may require a cheat device and I don't own one.

I'll be getting a new computer that doesn't come from 1995, so then I can get PC-SA. smile.gif .