huge crash

natas_hell

hi there!

my gta sa restarts my pc when i get in cj's house.

i start a new game, went to cj´s house, saw the cutscene inside the house and then when cj and big smoke were getting out of the house, my pc restarted.

i restarted a new game, didn't let cj's house cutscene finish (i clicked the mouse to go foward to the next cuscene), was able to return to cj's house from the cemitery, did get the hair cut, something to eat and then returned to cj's house.

at this time i went again inside of the house to get my game saved, but as soon i get passed the door, my pc restarts again... mad.gif

i reinstalled the game for over 3 times, changed compatibility modes and no use.

i'm starting to get nuts with this

PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME!!

maybe...

a friend borrowed me a dvd that wasn't original... i mean it was a copy i guess, from where did he get it, don't know

if it wasn't original, we have found the reason why your game crashes. pirate games are NEVER perfect. just go to store and buy original one, it doesn't cost much, i think.

Brian O'Connor
if it wasn't original, we have found the reason why your game crashes. pirate games are NEVER perfect. just go to store and buy original one, it doesn't cost much, i think.

the tank suicidal.gif

natas hell, manda me uma pm com o teu msn k eu resolvo t isso tounge.gif

the tank suicidal.gif

natas hell, manda me uma pm com o teu msn k eu resolvo t isso tounge.gif

what? what did i say wrong?! maybe spelling?

Brian O'Connor

first: original games aren't cheap.. they're a lot expansive, at least here in Portugal, and second: the backups (call it whatever you want) are almost always (just to not say always) the same than the originals.. the problem that he has is probably from hardware\drivers.. kinda display drivers or something else..

it's ok you disagree with piracy, just don't don't flame the ones who don't have money to buy games... sarcasm.gif

well, San Andreas is so old game, that i don't think it costs much in portugal. somethgin like 20-40€ (i dunno tounge.gif) and if it wasn't original game and he got it from his friend, i think that it's illegaly downloaded from the internet. sometimes the downloaded gamefiles are corrupted (usually...not sometimes.)

oh yeah, to the topic starter. you really should scan your computer. there might be viruses there confused.gif

Shutttlecock?

i wouldnt see any other problem than the fact that its illegal. or maybe you modded something wrong that belongs in the cut scene. but that doesnt explain the shutoff.

i got my pc version of SA for 20$ and it comes with a nice little hardcover book =]

the ps2 version i got for like 30$ i think at EB games. idk why its more expensive seeing as it comes with a piece of crap little phamphlet.

anyway. thetank wasnt "flaming" anybody he was actually trying to diagnose the problem. and i think hes pretty much pinpointed it.

ive also found this

Random Reboots with nVidia AC97 Drivers (Thanks to [DMA]Blunted)

Description: If you are using an nVidia chipset with AC97 on-board sound, you may experience random reboots.

Fix: Use official Realtek drivers (Click here to download) instead of the drivers supplied by nVidia.

Edited by Shutttlecock?