F1-Replay is buggy as hell!

Ring_of_Fire

Ring_of_Fire

How did R* managed to make a feature in the game that corrupts it a lot of times whenever you repeatedly press F1 while during gameplay? I could be doing a long mission, and pressing F1 right in the middle of it crashes the game and shows an error message in a dialog box for apparently no reason whatsoever. It happens randomly and it is weird for it to do that. Yes, I have tested this using a fresh installation of the game of course...

There's even quite a few in-game glitches you can do when you press F1 in Vice City, but San Andreas' F1-replay effect is less buggy, although you can see a replay of things that you didn't even do! rolleyes.gif

I've never had it corrupt my game, but I do like its convenience... In a Stallion with a hood? Hit F1 and soon enough you'll be rocking it out in a open-top one. wink.gif

I've never had it corrupt my game, but I do like its convenience... In a Stallion with a hood? Hit F1 and soon enough you'll be rocking it out in a open-top one. wink.gif

Any car with misc_(abc's)

changes its misc part with the Replay button

I've never had it corrupt my game, but I do like its convenience... In a Stallion with a hood? Hit F1 and soon enough you'll be rocking it out in a open-top one.  wink.gif

Any car with misc_(abc's)

changes its misc part with the Replay button

True that.

I was most appreciative when I found out of Dem.

Ring_of_Fire

You will laugh at this one all day, and I would like someone to give me an explanation for this glitch. I call it the "Hold scenery weapons" glitch on GameWinners.com.

Here we go: Load up your save file and make sure you are empty-handed (carrying no weapons but your hands). Now type in the "thugstools" code to get the Brass Knuckles. Now press F1! Well that's basically it --> but your game will crash almost everytime you try doing this glitch. If you want to hold something else different around the entire Vice City scenery, keep pressing F1 again and hope that the game doesn't crash...

How the hell Rockstar let us do that?!

• 2 months later...
Kaneda_4_life

when u ride through glass usually it breaks and u wont see the glass untill u drive out of range and go back confused.gif but after ride through it and press F1 and u'll see the glass is still there after u broke it confused.gif

cold fusion 33

ive just bought vice city and i was wondering what a replay was. Could somebody please tell me?

Ring_of_Fire

ive just bought vice city and i was wondering what a replay was. Could somebody please tell me?

Read the ReadMe file... tounge2.gif

Replays:

The last 30 seconds of gameplay is available as a replay to play back at any time.

To use a replay:-

F1 - Replay the last 30 seconds of gameplay.

F2 - Save the last 30 seconds of gameplay as a file.

F3 - Recall and show the last saved replay file.

Edited by Ring_of_Fire

cold fusion 33

cool, that sounds good ill try it out, thanks

Ring_of_Fire

And a "replay" specifically would be a recording of what you just did -> like when you watch action-packed movies and stunts at events, or even at a soccer/basketball match. This word should never be confused with "rewind", typically amongst video/audio cassette players. You usually here many people on the streets saying "REWIND!" music.gif, not "REPLAY!" tounge.gif

Edited by Ring_of_Fire