[SnP] Flying School

Lost_Hope

I am stuck on the circle the airfield mission. I just need the licence. Plz help me!

save link: http://gtasnp.com/1814

The controls are so buggy!

EDIT: V1.1 Sry i forgot first time =/

Edited by Lost_Hope

i'll give it a try.

EDIT: sorry, i can't do that. the game crashes when i try to open the save file confused.gif

Edited by TheTank

Hmmm.... if someone else could try and tell me if they experiance the same problem. Its V1.1 EU if that helps.

It takes me about 30 secs to downgrade back to 1.0 if i do will you help me again? ill repost in about 3 mins.

EDIT: http://gtasnp.com/1815 is the v1.0 save

Edited by Lost_Hope

fo' sure biggrin.gif

Edit: it still crashes, right after save file load. confused.gif somebody else must do that.

Edited by TheTank

For: Lost_Hope

Mission: Learning to Fly (gold)

Helper: HerrieM

Link: Here

Notes: I know all are needed to advance tounge.gif And about versions, there is no difference between a v1.0 savegame and a v1.1 savegame. Only between version 1 and version 2. TheTank probably has V2.

Edited by HerrieM

JoeyVercetti

I've just received gold for all of the missions and I was wondering where the hunter spawns when the missions are complete, and it's not next to the leviathanon my ps2 game.

I've just received gold for all of the missions and I was wondering where the hunter spawns when the missions are complete, and it's not next to the leviathanon my ps2 game.

Well, it does spawn next to the Leviathan.

The problem is that the both helicopters take up to much space to spawn both at the same time, so depending on what side you are coming from one of them spawns. If you come out of the saveplace the Leviathan will spawn. Just go west towards the end of the runway and return. Then the Hunter will spawn.

Same problem with not enough spawnplace happens at the bikeschool. You will never get all three bikes to spawn at once.