Rush side mission

adlingtont

For some reason the rush side mission (the one in the linerunner by the docks) doesnt work. Anyone know how to fix it? I cant get 100% without it.

For some reason the rush side mission (the one in the linerunner by the docks) doesnt work. Anyone know how to fix it? I cant get 100% without it.

I don't know quite what to make of this. I do know it was the very, very final mission I had to do for 100%. My guess would be that until the mission is unlocked (which occurs, according to an online reference, at game start, but that could be in error), it's just another parked vehicle. If it's your very last mission, I don't know what to suggest, other than to say it worked for me in that case.

It'd be worth trying saving and rebooting the console. Can't lose anything but a couple of minutes out of your day.

Not to underestimate your intelligence but, can you be sure you got in a Linerunner and not in a Flatbed?

That's a good point. The Linerunner for the mission is pointed north, adjacent to a tall crane. If driven straight forward into the street, it won't be far from where the southernmost road turns north (just a bit west of the spot). When I was looking for the mission, at one point I got into the wrong vehicle, so I know there's another heavy one down in that dockside region.

You ARE talking about the PS2 version of VCS, right? Rush is not in PSP version.

Otherwise, thats weird...