The Final Mission

thelegendaryX

thelegendaryX

So how easy was that, eh? Definately the easiest final mission I've ever done. They should've made "Light My Pyre" the last mission, or better yet one of those annoying checkpoint side missions! Oy! rolleyes.gif

3 or 4 Spaz shotgun blasts to Mendez and had enough time to pick up the armor. The way I killed Martinez was pretty sexy. I grabbed and tossed him closer and closer to the edge until he fell to his death. Seriously, it was cool!

Please use spoiler tags in future. I have completed the game but others haven't yet so try and be a bit more thoughtful.

Tags can be set up like so -

message goes here

thelegendaryX
3 or 4 Spaz shotgun blasts to Mendez and had enough time to pick up the armor. The way I killed Martinez was pretty sexy. I grabbed and tossed him closer and closer to the edge until he fell to his death. Seriously, it was cool!

I'm sorry; you can THROW people in this game?

And saintdavid, I believe I gave sufficient warning there may be spoilers in this thread.

pimp_60cent

Yeah I you pick them up with triangle and press triangle again to toss them.

And saintdavid, I believe I gave sufficient warning there may be spoilers in this thread.

You can even snap their neck.

The more PROPER WAY spoiler warning is done around in this forum is precisely what Dave(saintdave) advised you.

Don't take any offense, but you have to follow what's stated in the rules re spoiler tags, and not make your own. But since you're obviously new, that's quite understandable wink.gif

thelegendaryX

GTA_Loco, thanks for being civil. But I have to ask..

What does this "proper" way do, exactly? Does it warn people any more clearly than the method I chose? I will try and remember how to type out all that stuff. But really, ANY of these threads could contain spoilers and I don't see any distinguishable differences between them. As a newcomer, I look for the word "Spoiler" somewhere in the title or a clear warning like that. But I digress..

The SUBJECT? Any thoughts on the subject at all? smile.gif