How do i install VC multiplayer?

weste47

Edit: ok well, i got the right download the fixed version 3.0 and everything. got the thing up to open a server. opened a few different ones and everytime i would get into the game right when i got in it says "CONNECTION REJECTED, WRONG VERSION." Whats the deal??!?!? very frustrating. how can i fix this, help would be great!. thanks

Edited by weste47

Yeah, you probably have the version 0.3. Go at www.vicecitymultiplayer.com and download 0.3x if you don't already have it. If it still doesn't work, try running one of the official servers, because some servers are still outdated.

ah sweet ok i got the update and now it works. just theres one last thing. when i get done playing and close. VC-MP the program where you fidn the servers and stuff, like a billion alerts come up saying like access violation somethign soemthing. and they just keep going until force quit them. im not sure why it does that could someone tell me how to fix this.

Hmm, this was a problem with the SA:MP server browser (SA and VC:MP use the same browser), and a fix was released for it. I'll have a word with Falcon and see about what needs to be fixed.

Thanks for bringing it up, didn't know the bug affected this browser also wink.gif