EMO/PUNK MOD

emo_kid

dertyjerzian

No. You did it wrong. Way wrong. Come hard or go home.

tounge.gif

Make something and they will come

Bandy Ban-Ban-Ban. Chugga Chugga Woot Woot.

Just out of curiosity, what is EMO?

An emo is a guy or girl who dresses in all black with black eye liner and white puff power sh*t on their faces draws tears on their face listens to sh*t music and cut their wrists in an attempt to kill themselves and they talk about darkness and death all the time and they are always severely depressed

AKA

Outcasts to society

An emo is a guy or girl who dresses in all black with black eye liner and white puff power sh*t on their faces draws tears on their face listens to sh*t music and cut their wrists in an attempt to kill themselves and they talk about darkness and death all the time and they are always severely depressed

AKA

Outcasts to society

@this one will be my stupidest post

Lovely description. (and you know why I'm posting here)

@Triying to stay on topic...

emo_kid... show us some ref pics, i *may* go f*cking crazy and make a haircut model for you.

thekiller901

AKA

Outcasts to society

I thought that was a stereotype goth.

Dear god no.

EMO? lol.

RIP Rockstar Games

1998 - 2021

im sory(comma) but eeeeew(exclamation point) emo guys kiss other emo guys(comma) yukk(exclamation point) i dont think it would be cool to make emo models(period) mad.gif metal rules(four exclamation point) and all hail to punk(exclamation point) emo's should stick at the corner of their room and cry(period period period) cut their wrist and die(exclamation point) devil.gif gta is about fun(exclamation point) tounge2.gif not depression cryani.gif

Edited by ulol

im sory but eeeeew emo guys kiss other emo guys yukk i dont think it would be cool to make emo models anuj_cop.gif  metal rules!!!! and all hail to punk! emo's should stick at the corner of their room and cry and cut their wrist and die!! devil.gif  gta is about fun! tounge.gif  not depression cryani.gif

It's kinda weird if you think about it... In normal life, the death of a person should be sad, but when it comes to GTA, you start killing everybody you see for no aparent reason (except in missions).

Killing people is ok... for a game... I think.

Also, would you please watch out your grammar? it's a lil bit unreadable. Using dots (.) and commas (,) help too.

About the mod, I'll be working on something for this mod tomorrow.

bye

Edited by TripleAs

Suction Testicle Man

First post has been edited out, so I guess I'll lock this.

If at first you don't succeed, you fail, and the test will be terminated.