easy way to catch Bigfoot

Claude GTA3

Claude GTA3

OK,this is no rocket science,all you need are thermal goggles and a cheat,NIGHTPROWLER,for midnight,go to red county into the woods and you are sure to pick up his heat

user posted image

"Stealing, running, fighting, punching, kicking, screaming. This is the way I have chosen to live. I will accept the consequences"

Lock this and ban that bigfoot spammer.

Bigfoot does not exist. Rockstar has confirmed this. Go to IGN and someone might actually believe you and you won't get as much heat on your back as here.

Mainland Marauder

I'm appalled that there are still people who think Bigfoot is in the game.

You idiots believe what you wanna believe.

"You tell me exactly what you want, and I'll explain to you very carefully why it cannot be."

you really should ban this 'Claude GTA3' guy, he only starts topics where he claims that he has found the bigfoot.

Edited by TheTank

HolyGrenadeFrenzy

Those are peds man. Banning is a bit much for this. But it really isn't Bigfoot and if real evidence of Bigfoot was ever found it would become obvious and would require some bizarre hidden algorithm in the game or something. I think CJ wears size 13 shoes so maybe he is the closest thing you are gonna find to Bigfoot.

Claude GTA3

ya,ok,but i did see something with the goggles and quit game,it just might've been a hillbilly ped

user posted image

"Stealing, running, fighting, punching, kicking, screaming. This is the way I have chosen to live. I will accept the consequences"