GTA IV Trailer to Air on Television

Jordan

PetsOvernight
But why couldn't they air it when more people are watching?

Because like I said, there are set slots FX has for paid advertising, and it only begins at 2am. tounge.gif

CJ_Vercetti

I watch FOX Espana, and FOX Serbia, but I haven't noticed the commercial, though I go to sleep before that time... but the sound is awesome...it makes you want to crawl under your PC table and wait for something to come out of the screen...a new game hero perhaps colgate.gif

amm, could anyone send me the ringtone to [email protected], thank you...

Edited by CJ_Vercetti

Nick Papagiorgio

Sweet. I just read it. This sounds good. It'll bring a good cash flow, and more publicity (not that it doesn't have any wink.gif ) to the game itself.

Can't wait. Only a week left! icon14.gif

GamerShotgun

Oh, this made me happy... I really thought the whole trailer thingie can be an early april's fool joke from R*. That would make the community crazy^^

I watch FOX Espana, and FOX Serbia, but I haven't noticed the commercial, though I go to sleep before that time... but the sound is awesome...it makes you want to crawl under your PC table and wait for something to come out of the screen...a new game hero perhaps colgate.gif

FOX Serbia?

Wow, never knew they had FOX.

Brutuz: lol.gif , that means your stuck with WIN, and PRIME...

cookie.gif

Yeah, I recorded it but it's not worth uploading seeing as it's the same as the one from the other night.

UnitedDestruction
Yeah, I recorded it but it's not worth uploading seeing as it's the same as the one from the other night.

yeah, i turn it on anyways though, just incase some night they have an unexpected clip or announcement or something. i think its just pre-trailer madness though

CJ_Vercetti

FOX Serbia?

Wow, never knew they had FOX.

yep, some 2 months ago it started showing and it goes on Hotbird satellite (coded but hacked) though I don't watch it a lot, don't like turning the dish all the time, and FOX Espana is much better, gives all the latest production, while the Serbian is the shame for the brand, as anything on the Balkans is... no money, no quality...

god the countdown's on tv now and that clanging noise is really annoying for every second that passes mercie_blink.gif

The time was 3 hours different on the tv countdown from the countdown online whats up with that?

Edited by Isuck100%

I still think that clinging noise sounds like something from GTA2...

And come to think of it, the red against the black and the style of the writing remind me of GTA2 too. Could we be having a GTA2 inspired game?

Edited by .:Alex:.

I hope not. If the story took place in the future, it would be a shame sad.gif. We already have crackdown.

Crackdown is nothing like GTA. Its a completely different game and GTA IV will not be like crackdown. It doesnt matter in which time it is as long as its playable.

It's on again right now.

It's problably going to be on every night until the trailer gets released...

Lurk Morrison
did it air on tv?????

G4's "Attack of the Show" aired it an hour after it was released.

• 6 months later...

I watch FOX Espana, and FOX Serbia, but I haven't noticed the commercial, though I go to sleep before that time... but the sound is awesome...it makes you want to crawl under your PC table and wait for something to come out of the screen...a new game hero perhaps  colgate.gif

biggrin.gif

Soon they will have Zox Iraq smile.gif

__

http://www.mydorafriends.com