Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,446 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Vito Leone

Official Rap and Hip Hop Topic

_MessenJah_

Pac would have been 43 today. Happy Birthday Tupac. May you forever Rest in Paradise!!!

Edited by c0pkillr

Verdant

Oh yeah I forgot about about the music video for Deeper by Freddie Gibbs dropped a while ago.

Pinata is an absolute brillant album, check it out if you haven't already. I do hope to see Gibbs and Madlib on another collab together!

toxluv

New Dilated Peoples:

Edited by toxluv

Banks.

I'm anticipating the Rick Ross feature in particular.

I must be the only person around here that doesn't rate officer Ricky.

Yeah I'm hoping for another Freddie Gibbs and Madlib collab album too. It really was a sick album!

And yeah Pac would of been 43 year old. Died so young, talk about being gunned down in your prime :(

Edited by Tommy.

_MessenJah_

I still bump this track all the time, never gets old to me.

Just before working out, I listen to this for motivation, especially if I don't really feel like working out at the time, gets me re-focused.

Eminem!

The early days of Biggie

p7yNck9.jpg

Edited by Eminem!

imurasianbuddy

The early days of Biggie

p7yNck9.jpg

watch this

Souths CraZe

Ab Souls album next week...

Mr. House

^nice

Ab Soul is my favorite artist out there at the moment. From the mentioning of the pinial gland, 3rd eye sh*t and addressing Joey Bada$$ and just sheer amount of political ideas he has spinning, he really just suits me,

Pineal gland is literally the worst song I've ever heard lyrically and I will never forgive Ab Soul for that.

The Pizza Delivery Guy

I made this yesterday, I just would like to know if it doesn't completely suck.

I already know there's a couple awkward lines, and you'd have to be an avid player of the game Hard Time to get most of the references, but I thought it was semi decent for my first ever rap.

Kippers

I'm enjoying this new Game song, a lot.

Ying ying ying on the motherf*cker.

Banks.

The Game is a massive hypocrite. I saw him in a Nicki Minaj video last week looking like a punk then the next week he's got a video of himself in the 'I'm tough and would destroy any of these gay ass new school rappers' gimmick. The Game back in The Documentary and G-Unit days was alright but I've gone off him. He bores me tbh, sick to death of his name drops and inconsistent behaviour. I kind of started listening to him again when Jesus Piece dropped but I got bored quite quickly with him again.

New G-Unit vid

imurasianbuddy

HAPPY WU WEDNESDAY!!!!! :lol::lol:

Keegeroo

Oh yeah I forgot about about the music video for Deeper by Freddie Gibbs dropped a while ago.

Pinata is an absolute brillant album, check it out if you haven't already. I do hope to see Gibbs and Madlib on another collab together!

Yeah, this is the sh*t! best project of 2014, I usually don't like that new age gangster sh*t but gibbs does it justice. obviously solid production by madlib

Souths CraZe

^nice

Ab Soul is my favorite artist out there at the moment. From the mentioning of the pinial gland, 3rd eye sh*t and addressing Joey Bada$$ and just sheer amount of political ideas he has spinning, he really just suits me,

Pineal gland is literally the worst song I've ever heard lyrically and I will never forgive Ab Soul for that.

I like the content of the song and overall find it very enjoyable. Can't wait for the album.

That game song is dope af. I dont get how hes a `punk` for featuring in the video for Pills and Potions however....

The G-Unit reunion isn't ligit without the Game. Kidd Kidd is a nice replacement.

Edited by Glenn.

Banks.

The G-Unit reunion isn't ligit without the Game. Kidd Kidd is a nice replacement.

What did The Game actually do in G-Unit expect from feature in the odd song on their mixtapes? G-Unit is three friends from Queens, 50 Cent, Tony Yayo and Lloyd Banks. Buck is cool because he replaced Yayo when Yayo got sent down and contributed heavily on the Beg For Mercy album but I just don't get all this crying about Game not being in it.

He must feel sh*t right now though, he's been crying for a G-Unit reunion for years and they finally do one and he's not included. He had no business being in G-Unit in the first place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oyHt63gtVY

'It's Meth, you heard it through the wire I could be more'

Being the massive Wu-Tang fan I am, that is one of the finest bars I've heard from Meth.

Edited by Tommy.

Souths CraZe

What did The Game actually do in G-Unit expect from feature in the odd song on their mixtapes? G-Unit is three friends from Queens, 50 Cent, Tony Yayo and Lloyd Banks. Buck is cool because he replaced Yayo when Yayo got sent down and contributed heavily on the Beg For Mercy album but I just don't get all this crying about Game not being in it.

He must feel sh*t right now though, he's been crying for a G-Unit reunion for years and they finally do one and he's not included. He had no business being in G-Unit in the first place.

I get what your saying, bar the part of him having no business in G-Unit. That doesn't make sense at all, he was one of the members. I think the Game and 50 Cent collaborations are just great rap in general and make enjoyable music. I think it'd be cool, if he was there. He defiantly added to the group, even if he's just making some appearances every now and again.

However I think its impossible because gone so far into sh*t territory with a lot of bad decisions. The new album's name sounds like utter fake sh*t that will have way too much features and will fall through content wise. And 50 will beat him in sales, maybe not much on Rap Skill, but content and real material.

However, I think Documentary 2 will be good if he cuts the bullsh*t out and gets his head straight and his content focused.

Im definitely getting the new 50 album, I think that'll overall be good, I'm not sure if it'll make my favourite album or resonate with me as much as other artists right now. I'm feeling that 50 and Game both have fell off a while ago, and they need to distance their albums and put allot more thought and marketing into the work.

In general Im despising the idea of all these artists bumping out albums every year. The whole new Kendrick Album thing is pissing me off, and reminds me off Tech N9ne and the ridiculous amount of albums he was dropping a few years ago. Sure people want to hear their new artists, but the industry needs to slow down now and concentrate on how this is coming across to fans. You have two wrong paths, Detox is a f*cking joke and should of been out a long time ago, then you got these `Grind Mode guis` dropping albums every few months. I cant love an artist and wait for his work anymore without it being shoved down my throat by media. And Dre is just making me wait too long.

Also has anyone been to any live shows lately??

Schoolboy Q and Isaiah Rashad were great, infact they beat Jay Z. Jay Z was relativity okay and timbaland tried his best with his beat boxing and looping as such, but f*cking Pusha T was the biggest fail I've seen from a considered top artist from the US. The guy got bested by a local rapper and didn't bond with the fans at all. He was flat, and boring. He preformed featured songs, some I was really looking forward too, like say... Mercy Remix, but he only played his verse on these, 1 minute long.

Snoop proformed for an hour for fifty euro, what the f*ck.

Banks.

The 50 Cent and Game collaborations were sick but he should never of been put into the group. It was Dre and Jimmy's fault the whole thing between G-Unit and Game fell apart, in my opinion he should of been signed to Aftermath/G-Unit Records but not put into the G-Unit group itself. I don't get why Dre just threw him in there. Probably for the hype but he would of still got plenty of hype even f he was just signed to G-Unit Records. 50 and Game just never saw eye to eye, 50 back then was gunning for the top spot so he was willing to go after all the top dogs but Game wasn't and I think that's when the relationship between G-Unit and Game fell apart. Banks, Yayo and Buck were always down for supporting 50 as G-Unit rolled as one.

N.W.A movie coming 8/14/15. They found the actors for Cube, Eazy and Dre.

BqbmKYNCIAAaghZ.jpg

Edited by Tommy.

Dnero

Kippers

It's great seeing Cube and Dre in the same picture. I still imagine them not being friends / business partners / cohorts, as Cube leaving NWA and No Vaseline etc became big parts of hip hop's history...It's like thinking that after all these years, Em's daughter is still only 5 years old. It's the picture that has been painted. Yano?

And even regardless of that stuff, that Game song is still a good song.

Edited by Kippers

Souths CraZe

I still bump this track all the time, never gets old to me.

Just before working out, I listen to this for motivation, especially if I don't really feel like working out at the time, gets me re-focused.

Dead Prez are such positive guys. There always spreading wisdom on facebook and such and the music has certainly taken a nice direction.

I actually think some of the actors look off, apart from Cubes son, OMG, whos a f*cking amazing rapper too.

Edited by Glenn.

make total destroy

I got game like I read the directions.

Souths CraZe

Get minds f*ck each other

Fireman

Dem Atlas (recently signed to Rhymesayers) released his first single for his new album, I like it;

dante財閥

I'm enjoying this new Game song, a lot.

Ying ying ying on the motherf*cker.

This is a great track, but God I hate Game. The dude is a unbearable.

toxluv

make total destroy

So, how do people around here feel about non-English hip-hop?