Revelation.

deepthroatgta4

DigitallyInsane^
no.,. didn't you hear he's leaving NYC it will take a while for him to get set up again... he has to be careful not to be caught out where ever he goes...

Ah yes, however you're forgetting he had the chance to charge his Blackberry in the Golf, therefore he should be back up and running fairly soon with a progress report.

user posted image

Chillin' in my Beamer, listenin' to Ether...

no.,. didn't you hear he's leaving NYC it will take a while for him to get set up again... he has to be careful not to be caught out where ever he goes...

Ah yes, however you're forgetting he had the chance to charge his Blackberry in the Golf, therefore he should be back up and running fairly soon with a progress report.

yes true... but depending on what part of the world he is in... he might not be able to connect to the net... he could be in the middle of the dessert in... well.. anywhere that has a dessert... it could be the only safe place for him.. or he could be in london right now.. looking for a safe house... he is on the run remember... so you never know..

DigitallyInsane^

yes true... but depending on what part of the world he is in... he might not be able to connect to the net... he could be in the middle of the dessert in... well.. anywhere that has a dessert... it could be the only safe place for him.. or he could be in london right now.. looking for a safe house... he is on the run remember... so you never know..

You make a good point, friend.

Heads up resident geographical expert.... can anyone tell us the most likely flight-path from JFK to Europe?

user posted image

You make a good point, friend.

Heads up resident geographical expert.... can anyone tell us the most likely flight-path from JFK to Europe?

a straight line???

DigitallyInsane^

a straight line???

Most definitely not necessarily... definitely... necessaritately... oh dear.

user posted image

i believe that it is over the atlantic... so... if that was where he was going.. depending on when he left it could be a while before we hear from him..

Bypassing what has gone before, I shall reply to the original thread:

Hahahahahahahah ROFLMAO! lol.gif *ahem*

I have never read anything as blatently fake as the original post in my life (well thats an exaggeration but still...). The username, the story, the way he tells it... Its all trying so hard to sound legitimate and serious, it fails utterly.

Its not much better than the old "my brother's friends cousin's Dad works for a guy that knows someone in R*" excuse. Still, worth a point for trying! lol.gif

dertyjerzian
"Gents,

I thought I was safe once again, but as I was walking down the street, Jordan came around the corner and stabbed me 46 times in the brain. I am dead. Jordan's last words to me were 'you suck.'

Deepthroat"

And here is an image of Deepthroat:

user posted image

And here is VIDEO OF DEEPTHROAT:

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/index.ph...4bc731a2e3961a5

Jealousy? tounge.gif

Bandy Ban-Ban-Ban. Chugga Chugga Woot Woot.

The modeling and research of the location would have been done ages ago.

End of story.

UnitedDestruction

Its nice to know that he risks his life so he can update us on gtaforums about his escape lol.

Mister Zero

It's obvious where he's going:

Crossing the Atlantic?

Safety required?

It's London baby! The very setting of GTA 4... or did he say it was NY? Or was it Tokyo? Pah, I forget... confused.gif

Blind Joe Death
Hmmm the other chapters where better than number 4. You need to lift your game deepthroatgta4 lol jks. Anyways this guy is too good of a writer to be some loser who joined some forum just to post a story to entertain forumers. He must be some writer or some Rockstar employee. Or maybe in fact this story really is happening haha. Anyone seen the news lately? biggrin.gif

Sgt. Cortez
Hmmm the other chapters where better than number 4. You need to lift your game deepthroatgta4 lol jks. Anyways this guy is too good of a writer to be some loser who joined some forum just to post a story to entertain forumers. He must be some writer or some Rockstar employee. Or maybe in fact this story really is happening haha. Anyone seen the news lately? biggrin.gif

I dont think he's very good at writing. It's the rest of us who's really crap.

biggrin.gif

DigitallyInsane^

I dont think he's very good at writing. It's the rest of us who's really crap.

biggrin.gif

Hear hear!

user posted image

Mister Zero

We've lost him!

user posted image

Nah, seriously, he'll be back. He's like the Terminator of the GTA world. He'll give us more even if it kills him!

noo, hes not dead, just over the atlantic ocean somewhere. Hopefully we get some more stuff by tommorrow, i wanna see what is up his sleeve next.

wow.gif OMFG!!!..............he was right the whole time!. That poor SOB.

user posted image

I made this just in case anyone wants to flame me for it being fake. Even though i could of made up a story that this is what appeared at a certain time when i went on to the website and be a total dick devil.gif , but im just not like that tounge2.gif

DigitallyInsane^
wow.gif OMFG!!!..............he was right the whole time!. That poor SOB.

user posted image

I made this just in case anyone wants to flame me for it being fake. Even though i could of made up a story that this is what appeared at a certain time when i went on to the website and be a total dick devil.gif , but im just not like that tounge2.gif

Maybe that's what the trailer will really be in two weeks... Simply the skyline of the city in question scrolling through the giant 'IV' as in nixion's beautiful PS job tounge.gif

user posted image

deepthroatgta4

Firstly, let me apologies for the length of time since my last update. My situation becomes more critical by the hour.

Using the radio in the jacked Police car I jumped in on the Air Traffic Control net and denied Vladimir’s request for lift off until they had cleaned up the discarded rubbish which they had left on the edge of the runway. I also, quite childishly, sent a Virgin Atlantic flight full of German tourists to the wrong gate hoping that they would be delayed for at least an hour and that their world renowned sense of humor would be tested.

Sure enough, one of the Rusky aviators was dispatched out of the back of the smoky Cessna to collect the remnants of an afternoon spent drinking their own body weight in finest Siberian Vodka.

I scaled the fence, ran at the Russian lackey and drove my elbow down hard on his shoulder, he crumpled to the ground and I crashed punches onto his head, preying that I could produce enough force to knock him out cold.

He seemed to be out for the count; I stripped him of his flight suit and boots and quickly donned the enormous false moustache I had picked up from Grand Central. The Russian awoke and looked truly shocked as he saw the image of himself standing above him.

I quickly dropped another punch to put him to sleep for another few minutes. I could hear impatient voices emerging from the plane so I quickly moved the limp body of the poor soul who I had just beaten and stripped to behind a small concrete wall and set off running on to the back of the Cessna.

On board the plane I slammed the door shut and looked toward the cockpit, Vladimir craned his head around and looked at me, I gave him the thumbs up, he waved and then turned back to his controls and started taxi-ing down to his designated runway.

I peered out of the windows, checking that I had pulled off my little stunt without alerting the airport authorities. All was looking good; I thought we were clear and then, nightmare.

About 400 meters behind us a black Lincoln with tinted windows power slid onto the taxi way that we were traveling on and accelerated hard in our direction. The Lincoln gained rapidly and pulled up along side. Vladimir spouted Russian obscenities and seemed to insinuate that he was fine to fly and didn’t fell drunk at all. I knew that the intent of those within the Lincoln was far more dubious.

A torso emerged from the sun roof, a tall well built figure clad in black fatigues, a tactical vest, balaclava and insanely large goggles. The sinister figure was reasonably amusing until he leveled a HK MP5 in my direction.

I threw the door open and kicked the side of the weapon hard, I clipped the magazine release catch and watched as the clip tumbled down the road behind us. I then knocked back the cocking handle and ejected the one remaining chambered round, rendering the weapon useless.

The masked assassin threw the weapon into the car; I leaned out of the plane at full stretch and grabbed his pistol from his tac-vest. I lined up the sights of the Glock 17 on my challengers forehead, he looked stunned and slowly raised his hands.

“Tell them that I let you live,”

I hollered above the noise of the Cessna engines.

“They’ll never let you get away,”

He replied.

I paused then emptied the magazine into the engine block and front tire, the Lincoln veered sharply to the left and flipped several times before exploding into a disproportionately large fireball.

I sprinted forward and screamed at Vladimir to lift off; he looked at me with wide eyes and pushed forward on the planes throttle. Seconds later the Cessna picked up speed and creaked and groaned as the wheels left Terra Firma and eased into the hazy New York sky.

I scanned the horizon through the cockpit window whilst Vladimir was making wisecracks about the “Silly Americans” and their stringent drink flying rules.

I felt the pesky object behind my eye and wished I had a way of ridding myself of this Rockstar implanted parasite that relayed my every move to their global command centre.

Vladimir still seemed convinced that I was his engineer, despite the mortal combat that had occurred between the murderous agents and I just feet behind him. I hoped they didn’t have any sort of inappropriate work place relationships occurring on board.

Settling down into the aircraft I checked my Blackberry while we still had signal and noticed that I had an email from an old friend of mine who now worked for the agency. He informed me that the following agencies were on high alert and actively pursuing me – CIA, MI5, MI6, FBI, ATF, DEA, INL, Rockstar, Border Control and, strangely, The Woman’s Auxiliary Balloon Corp.

I managed to get a look at the flight plan, fully expecting a nice Trans-Atlantic flight to Europe. I gazed at the maps and the shipping manifest; we were shipping 3500 dehydrated Haggis to Bogota, Columbia.

I let the information sink in and started running through my contacts in South America, Bogota is a lawless hell hole populated by a combination of Mercs, Spooks, Drug Cartels and corrupt Military and Police, I should be right at home. I was jolted from my day dream by the appearance of something on the horizon, it was something I had seen before, it looked like a pair of angry wasps intent on stinging my nether regions, it was two AH-64 Apache attack helicopters.

Dammit, they closed fast on the decrepit aircraft on which I was travelling, and Vladimir’s pathetic rate of climb kept us within striking distance of the Rockstar death machines manned by vicious soldiers of fortune with the expressed desire of using my nipples as target practice.

The lead helicopter started to strafe the plane with its lethal 30mm Cannon; luckily we were still a sufficient distance away for the fire to be largely inaccurate. I moved to the cockpit and franticly gestured towards the helicopters to Vladimir, he looked startled and asked me to go out back and hide the Vodka.

“Climb you fool,”

I shouted. He pulled back hard on the sticks and the Cessna went into a steep climb and pitched toward the sky. The helicopters gave chase but peeled off at about 16000 feet. Thank God.

The rest of the flight to Bogota was uneventful, I spent the time fashioning a parachute from old socks and shirts that were lying about the back of the plane, I planned a HALO jump into the outskirts of Bogota, lack of oxygen may be a problem but I figure that I’ll make it.

I made the jump with no problems, I have landed in dense primary jungle and I estimate that I am about 15 KM from Bogota. I have established an observation post on a small village which appears to be producing a phenomenal amount of Narcotic.

I have been here for about 24 hours and I am meeting one of my contacts this evening, he’s a ruthless private soldier, I forget who he works for, the highest bidder no doubt. He thinks that he will be able to put some work my way. I’ll have to start at the bottom though.

A Military Patrol passed within 50 Meters of my location earlier, they looked like a regular Columbian army patrol, with one glaring difference, they wore the Blue Rockstar Insignia on their right sleeve.

I am now planning my Agent Contact for tonight. I’m going to have to establish myself here so that I can figure a way out of this mess.

For the time I am safe, I hope the canopy is not allowing my GPS implant to give an accurate fix on my location.

Rockstar are chasing me harder than ever, losing some of their agents at JFK has only motivated them more.

I will keep you updated.

Adios for now.

Deepthroat.

w00t five

edit:

HAHAHAHA you all thought they were going to London, well it'll be Bogotá, haha!

Edited by vcPINK

Blind Joe Death

Wow that was good. This dude seriously is an awesome writer. Anyways can't wait until the next chapter.

P.S. deepthroatgta4 can you please reveal who exactly you are!

I don't fully understand why this topic is being kept open as it's clearly breaking forum rules. There must be something more to this than we know.

Although I'm not complaining. It's a great story. icon14.gif

I scaled the fence, ran at the Russian lackey and drove my elbow down hard on his shoulder, he crumpled to the ground and I crashed punches onto his head, preying that I could produce enough force to knock him out cold.

Ohh man, we got an Ong Bak on our hands!!

Wow, these just keep getting better and better.

Wow this is really getting exciting... Better and better with each story. I didn't expect to hear Bogota as the destination of that plane but hey, its a good twist. I wonder what the meaning of all this is... why would someone take so much time to write these stories?

hmm, makes you think...