Revelation.

deepthroatgta4

Hehe, this reminds me of the old "8th March 2003" website...

hahaha, either this is a rockstar employee being sneaky, or some kid being funny....

Or maybe the truth...

"Yeah" perpetuation of mind-state... YEAY!

icecreamtruck_driver

You're okay in my book deepthroat, even if you're full of sh*t.

Blind Joe Death
This guy is crazy. I don't think I have ever seen someone with this much imagination and such good writing ability. This should definitely be posted in the Writers Discussion as this guy has some talent. Anyways even though he did make up a load of bull about Manhattan but I still love this guy!

You know what, all these "stories" seem like they'd be awesome missions for a game like GTAIV. Perhaps some guys from R* are goofing with us, and these stories are the opening missions from GTAIV.

Longshot, i know, but they'd be awesome missions to play, i mean, "Train Surfing", comon', how cool would that be.

Edited by Rob.
user posted image

Blind Joe Death
You know what, all these "stories" seem like they'd be awesome missions for a game like GTAIV. Perhaps some guys from R* are goofing with us, and these stories are the opening missions from GTAIV.

Longshot, i know, but they'd be awesome missions to play, i mean, "Train Surfing", comon'.

Haha yeah could be. Maybe not to do with running away from Rockstar but maybe the FBI as the character has just escaped from prison.

Or maybe you'd have to work for a game company called "Rocker" and steal secrets from thier so-called rival "Refractions", and when you get the secrets back they say "Hey we could have blown this away in our sleep anyway"

Does anyone think this might be some sort of a low intensity publicity stunt, but a serious one that is, for GTA IV? Could be some unconventional way of giving some tiny hints at what GTA IV might be.

If similar letters are sent to different sites, it could be just that.

Wow this is a knew one, I think you could have a career in short stories or something. Seriously, it was well written.

WbZaxRP.png

Blind Joe Death

Does anyone think this might be some sort of a low intensity publicity stunt, but a serious one that is, for GTA IV? Could be some unconventional way of giving some tiny hints at what GTA IV might be.

If similar letters are sent to different sites, it could be just that.

PS. I will reveal my identity as soon as I am sure there are no Rockstar Moles amongst you.

Well he said that he will be revealing who he is soon so maybe he will say that he works for rockstar. Anyways does anyone want to guess who he is?

Edited by ya mum

Mister Zero

I suppose it goes to show that punctaution is everything in terms of credibility. We haven't seen anything of him recently, so either he's busy with the FBI or whoever he works for, or he's too busy laughing at us all who are so high on anticipation we'll believe anything.

Oh, and because it had to be done:

user posted image

Edited by Mister Zero

ok just saying, games can be developed up until the day before there released (i would no i make games wink.gif) some people make them in sections - start off with building the city out of cube, then slowly transform each cube into a individual/detailed house. not saying this story is true, it sounds most defiantly fake - but if they were out then they could just be getin reference photos.

H Gee - 1 -

deepthroatgta4

Gents,

After a long, cold night under Brooklyn Bridge I awoke to find that Jake and Fred had kindly relieved me of my shoes, and then relieved themselves on me, which possibly explains my dreams of mild Mediterranean waves lapping over my feet as I relax on the beach whilst being fanned by a surgically enhanced French peasant girl.

I snapped awake, alert, ready, and immediately began scanning the area for signs of the pursuing foe, the relentless mob of Rockstar Heavies that sought me high and low. I observed an aircraft in a high altitude holding pattern, whilst it may have been the overnight flight from London; I knew in my heart that it was in fact a Predator Drone laden with sophisticated observation equipment and the odd Hellfire Missile.

I moved to a small alleyway which ran deep into China Town, I observed the movements of the locals, no doubt each of whom was aware that there was a glorious bounty for whoever returned my head to Rockstar HQ. For the first time I realized that Rockstar had influence in every corner of modern life, they had the Police in their pocket and officials in the highest levels of Government.

I waited for a small, inconspicuous vehicle to trundle down the alley, a blue Volkswagen drew level with me and I pounced forward driving my fist through the glass and snatching the keys, I flung open the door and reached inside to haul the driver from the seat. To my utmost embarrassment I was faced with a sweet old lady, but I flung her out anyway, she just went a little further than the average citizen. I jumped into the car and hit the gas, I was shocked as I was pinned to the seat as the car screamed towards 60 MPH in short order, the frisky old bat had tuned the engine to a ridiculas degree.

This did not add up, I pulled down the sun visor and my fears were confirmed, the ID Card bore her picture, the sweet old lady who's hips I had no doubt rendered useless was a Rockstar employee. The rear window smashed and I heard a weapon report behind me. I ducked low, hammered the gas, dropped the gears and the VW Golf struggled for grip and fishtailed towards the bridge.

They were onto me; I knew that the Rockstar Operation Centre would be alive with activity, satellites being re-tasked, radio nets alive with transmissions, tactical teams being scrambled and an army of black suited white males with sunglasses silently sealing off the city. I accelerated over the bridge and breathed a huge sigh of relief as I crested the centre and saw there were no checkpoints and traffic was flowing nicely. My mind wandered to Buster, my faithful mongrel who no longer knocked the handset from the cradle when the phone rang, I knew they had got to him, but I could trust him to say nothing.

I clocked that it was 40 Km to JFK, but I couldn't keep this car, the deceitful granny would have relayed my actions to the lynch mob that was closing in fast. I saw my opportunity, Dunkin Donuts crept into view, and I knew what would be in the car park, a fleet of shiny new Ford Taurus all neatly flying the flag the for the NYPD. I pulled in and acted fast, I jacked the first car in the row, it wasn't tricky and the car started nicely on the hot-wire.

I've had an opportunity to charge my Blackberry, had some day old doughnuts and I'm now sat at the rear of JFK getting ready for my next move, there is an old Cessna parked just across the fence. The Rusky Pilots are indulged in an orgy of vodka and pontoon, I can make out talk of Europe and I can assure you, when they go, I go.

I'm monitoring the police net and they have initiated a State wide red alert for a kidnapped child, they are airing my description on the television and radio at fifteen minute intervals, I have heard on the news that a transvestite I met once has come forward and claimed that I am the father of her child, they are also suggesting that I was responsible for the death of Diana and that I habitually make trips to Iceland to slaughter baby seals, for fun.

They are going after my credibility, guys. They know that credibility is the only currency of any value in this game. They want people to know that I'm lying so that when this gets big nobody will believe me.

Vladimir has just kicked the tire of his plane, which I think qualifies as his pre-flight checks.

I'm making my move; it's too risky to stay in NYC.

Deepthroat.

Edited by deepthroatgta4

I have been waiting for the next chapter, thanks for posting it. wink.gif

s0h607k.jpg

Lol. Like R* are the FBI or something, imagine that, R* people searching you down and trying to kill you incase people think GTA 4 will be in Manhattan. They could make a film on it! Or make a mission in the game itself when released.

Imagine this mission: Go and chase down the spy and make sure he doesn't reveal the new game's location on the biggest GTA forum online! The sniper rifle is found on the roof opposite the building where he lives, kill him before details are leaked!

That mission would at least give some sort of justice to this topic!

Now I'm thinking of actually hand drawing each chapter into a comic and posting it here, that would be fun.

I dont trust you but GTA IV in NY sucks. I dont like New York. If you want to play GTA 4 in NY go and play Spiderman 2 its better then other NY games (or wait May to play sp3). If they set the game in NY, they are must be add more cities.

Rockstar you used everything! Like swimming, stamina things, climbing, grapling moves, sky diving, jet skis and what the f*ck do you use now? New guns? "New" New York? New vehicles? "Ohh i know it! SKATEBOARD! Wohooo!" :S

I dont trust you but GTA IV in NY sucks. I dont like New York. If you want to play GTA 4 in NY go and play Spiderman 2 its better then other NY games (or wait May to play sp3). If they set the game in NY, they are must be add more cities.

Rockstar you used everything! Like swimming, stamina things, climbing, grapling moves, sky diving, jet skis and what the f*ck do you use now? New guns? "New" New York? New vehicles? "Ohh i know it! SKATEBOARD! Wohooo!" :S

If you think the limit of R* is based on these few elements you have no idea what's in store for the next generation my friend.

Playstation 3 have 25 gb BD and X360 4.? gb and PS3 have SIXAXIS but X360 doesnt have :\ GTA 4 must be out only for PLAYSTATION 3!

roller blades and Massive Multi-Player Online Role Playing Games (MMORPG, like Guild Wars, and World of Warcraft) i hope not the second one, but roller blades would be awesome, maybe scooters and subs also, and allow for the entire building to explorable, inside and outside of buildings, and make the game have mass transit, ie subways ridable cabs, city buses and such again, i missed those in GTA SA, the only thing in SA you didn't have to control yourself was the jet? WTF!?, in LC and VC you had mass transit systems but SA no such luck, that was a stupid move,

yo either this guy is incredibly insane or its somebody from R* having fun with you/me or giving hints... who knows - but who would take the effort to write something that long that nobody would believe?

H Gee - 1 -

Playstation 3 have 25 gb BD and X360 4.? gb and PS3 have SIXAXIS but X360 doesnt have :\ GTA 4 must be out only for PLAYSTATION 3!

Well this obviously mean that R* will not be making the game to the full capacity of the PS3, who cares? R* don't need half of that to make a great game. Most of the space used is for audio in the game, plus, R* have great compression techniques that will resolve the issue.

People need to stop focusing on the power of the console, who cares if it's 10 million GB, a great game is not about how big or what power the machine it's released on can handle.

but who would take the effort to write something that long that nobody would believe?

have you seen Microsoft Vista's Digital Rights Management agreement?, Techies will get that, but anyway, the guy does get more attention by pretending its real than saying its all fiction and posting it on the stories board, btw somebody needs to post a link to this on that board

Good story, but unfortunatly a VW Golf wouldn't fishtail. They're front wheel drive, were you hand-brake happy? Then why would you hand-brake in an attempt to escape?

Never-the-less, given me something to read instead of working smile.gif

- [- No Fear. No Limits. No Equal. -] -

- [- Ride For Life -] -

Digging deep. It's not just an expression that's thrown around the locker room at halftime. It's a way of life. A daily code that drives a champions existence. It's not always glamorous. It's not always blue skies and sunny days, and its certainly not always welcome. But love it or hate it, to become a true champion take pure, unrestricted commitment.