2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

[WIP|SCR] Liberty City - Twenty Ten

2. Restrict the amount of cars that drive around and if possible make them drive fast and ignore traffic lights

3.give the peds weapons and make them use them!

Well, there are cheats for both of these, so they shouldn't be that hard. And as far as less peds, that also shouldn't be that hard.

If you're really desperate for coding, you could try and talk to someone from the LC team. I'm sure they'd be happy to help if you asked nicely.

2. Restrict the amount of cars that drive around and if possible make them drive fast and ignore traffic lights

And make sure the traffic lights don't work, maybe even some normal lights in general, and maybe make them flicker.

i find a Mine Field mod. i think it is grate for this mod, you drive your car and explodes on the road because of a mine. to bad is for VC

3.give the peds weapons and make them use them!

Well, there are cheats for both of these, so they shouldn't be that hard. And as far as less peds, that also shouldn't be that hard.

If you're really desperate for coding, you could try and talk to someone from the LC team. I'm sure they'd be happy to help if you asked nicely.

I guess Ill probably have to do that seeing as that is the only part of the project that I cannot complete myself.

And make sure the traffic lights don't work, maybe even some normal lights in general, and maybe make them flicker.

Ive stopped the lights on the traffic lights from working, but cars still stop and wait at them.

i find a Mine Field mod. i think it is grate for this mod, you drive your car and explodes on the road because of a mine. to bad is for VC

Yeah, mines would be cool, but right now Ive got craters in the roads that you have to dodge so they are trouble enough biggrin.gif

Also, Ill update this Sunday.

Well here it is, update number8 by my count, I’ve gotten quite allot done since last time and I think the beta stage will be coming soon wink.gif

Well here it is, update number8 by my count, I’ve gotten quite allot done since last time and I think the beta stage will be coming soon wink.gif

Ive seen alot of talk about the beta gta3 bus and alot of people wanted it included so I decided to redo the bus model and include it as a special vehicle

It can be found at the bus depo and at the garbage tip

this thing is massive, by far the biggest vehicle in gta3, Ive fixed the col so you can walk around in it if you like smile.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Ive also added a few roads with craters and holes in them (someone suggested this), they dont do much except make you more aware of where your driving.

user posted image

Its fun to make car mosh pits in them and then chuck in a grenade biggrin.gif

user posted image

Ghost town is being finished up with most of the lots in game and the rest half completed in 3dsmax, here are a few screens

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Another random block, another set of fire escapes. This is the only way to get onto that other apartment block I showed earlier and explore it,

you have to climb up to the top of the opposite building and jump the gap.

user posted image

There another set of stairs up on the roof

user posted image

from up here you get a nice 360 view of the whole of ghosttown

user posted image

Every building I make is more detailed than the last I’m im really going to put in alot of effort into the last few blocks.

I decided to make this block a bit more interesting and added a church; it’s actually a mini Notre Dame if you look closely wink.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Now onto the far mountains.

If you remember (you probably wont) there were these huge mountains that came off of shoreside an circled all the way around to the back of Portland but you could never get to them.

I’ve remade them and it’s now a huge landmass (looks like a giant loogie)

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

It’s fairly blank and barren at the moment but I hope to do something with it in the future, the only thing that’s on it is a cave at the end, some rocks and trees (someone suggested this)

Reminds me a bit of Paramonia from Abe's Oddysee if any of you played that game

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

And a shot in Moomapper

user posted image

Now, onto the rest of Liberty. I’ve made a few more destroyed explorable buildings, here they are.

user posted image

user posted image

This one has a few physics props in it to make it a bit more interesting

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

And here’s my crowning achievement, by far the biggest of all the destroyed buildings its got around 40 floors of exploration for ya wink.gif

user posted image

user posted image

The main lobby

user posted image

The joining corridor

user posted image

user posted image

the roof

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Its a real shame that there arnt any motorbikes in 3 because thise building would be perfect for it sad.gif

Well thats it for now, see you next update! As always, comments critisisms and ideas are welcome smile.gif another update will be coming soon

P.S. Whoever spots the dead body in one of the pictures Ive posted gets a cookie and no, its not in the crater in the road pic.

See yall next update!

o f*ck wow.gif Please , Give The Beta Download ! You Editing paths of Cars ? (jestem s³aby w pisaniu po angielsku , wybacz) To bêdzie dziwnie wygl±da³o jak samochody bed± wpadaæ specjalnie do dziur... bored.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

It's nice, but a few things

You need to redo the radar due to the updates.

I don't think the curtains and windows on the outside skin of the buildings are really on the inside skin.

You need more shadow shading in the caves.

The blank spot should be an extension of Ghost Town.

The joint between the mountains and Ghost town is too small.

You should have traffic and suburbs in ghost towns.

We should have a comp on what Ghost town should actually be called, but not as recommended as the rest.

OG LOC R360

I found the body. It is in this pic, left of Claude.

user posted image

Edited by OG-LOC R360

o f*ck  wow.gif  Please , Give The Beta Download !  You Editing paths of Cars ?  (jestem s³aby w pisaniu po angielsku , wybacz) To bêdzie dziwnie wygl±da³o  jak samochody bed± wpadaæ specjalnie do dziur... bored.gif  rolleyes.gif  rolleyes.gif  rolleyes.gif

Betas coming soon, I cant really edit paths because A tool was never released, but I will experiment later.

It's nice, but a few things

You need to redo the radar due to the updates.

Im going to totally remake it when the mod is almost finished because the map is constantly changing at the moment

I don't think the curtains and windows on the outside skin of the buildings are really on the inside skin.

The wall is just one plane with no thickness so both sides have the same texture

You need more shadow shading in the caves.

Yeah I noticed, Im gonna make it darker soon

The blank spot should be an extension of Ghost Town.

Im thinking of putting a chateau or something up there but Im not really sure yet

The joint between the mountains and Ghost town is too small.

Im thinking of making the join bigger but nothing definet at the moment

You should have traffic and suburbs in ghost towns.

Answer above

We should have a comp on what Ghost town should actually be called, but not as recommended as the rest.

At the moment Ive planned to cal it Redfern, but mabye a competition would be cool cool.gif

I found the body. It is in this pic, left of Claude.

Yes you found it! Its actually Ray's body, He made some bad decisions and eventually paid for them biggrin.gif

user posted image

OMFG i love this mod ... i like games whit destroyed city's like war and zombies biggrin.gif

add all of those in GTA LC it is in vc engine and better.

to bad you didn't made one of the tunnels go in a underground base, i've just played Garry's mod for HL2 whit a map full of underground stuff, it is so spooky and full of surprises.

Edited by raresh_r
FelleAndersson

Yupp it is biggrin.gif

user posted image

Anyways, the mod is looking awesome! Seriously, really great work, and I also like (and hate) that you update like every couple of weeks, becase then there's alot of progress done tounge2.gif But as soon as you finish Ghosttown, I think you should release the beta!

Also, figured out how to restrict the amount of cars and making peds have weapons yet? dozingoff.gif

FelleAndersson

rahkstar2.gif

OMFG i love this mod ... i like games whit destroyed city's like war and zombies biggrin.gif

add all of those in GTA LC it is in vc engine and better.

to bad you didn't made one of the tunnels go in a underground base, i've just played Garry's mod for HL2 whit a map full of underground stuff, it is so spooky and full of surprises.

Yep, Im going to show my work on the underground stuff next update wink.gif Ive got alot of plans for some eater eggs and stuff Id like to make.

Anyways, the mod is looking awesome! Seriously, really great work, and I also like (and hate) that you update like every couple of weeks, becase then there's alot of progress done tounge2.gif But as soon as you finish Ghosttown, I think you should release the beta!

Also, figured out how to restrict the amount of cars and making peds have weapons yet? dozingoff.gif

FelleAndersson

rahkstar2.gif

Not yet, I really dont have much experience in coding (only some sh*tty VB) and cant do it myself so Im still waiting for a coder to help me out

FelleAndersson
Not yet, I really dont have much experience in coding (only some sh*tty VB) and cant do it myself so Im still waiting for a coder to help me out

Aaw, too bad sad.gif But you should do as some other guy adviced you, ask the GTA LC team, they gotta be good at coding tounge2.gif

Anyways, good luck!

FelleAndersson

bbq.gif

your mod is looking great but you should change the missions anyway your mod looks great icon14.gif

FelleAndersson

Just thought of something funny tounge.gif What about changing the hidden packages to like, some sort of foodbox? tounge2.gif Seing as the government has fallen, all the shops and restaurants must've been plundered or something >.<

Anyways, just an idea tounge2.gif

Keep up the mod, it's looking very very awesome!

FelleAndersson

rah.gif

and you deserve some cookies!

cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif

Just thought of something funny  tounge.gif What about changing the hidden packages to like, some sort of foodbox? tounge2.gif Seing as the government has fallen, all the shops and restaurants must've been plundered or something

cookie.gif  cookie.gif  cookie.gif

No the health packages should have the food box. Speaking of which, the body armour should be like the one in SA, and the adrevelin might be a syringe. As for the packages, might I suggest a golden key? THe halo would be priceless.

PS Where's my cookie for the body I've spotted?

PSS Shouldn't the tunnels have four-lanes ala LCS? The hospital looks different at the observatory than close-up. The person that requested the cave was Scotty/chino. Can you get rid of the roadblock at the entrance into the tunnel?

We need to get to the top of the Love Media building!

Edited by OG-LOC R360

I'm thoroughly impressed. Well done.

I know I'll definitely be downloading this. If you're having a private beta, be sure to PM me. I'm pretty reliable with reporting bugs and such (but I'll be damned if I could fix them blush.gif). You probably won't though. In any case, I'll subscribe to the thread, waiting for a download link!

Hope to see more pictures soon.

Just thought of something funny  tounge.gif What about changing the hidden packages to like, some sort of foodbox? tounge2.gif Seing as the government has fallen, all the shops and restaurants must've been plundered or something >.<

Anyways, just an idea tounge2.gif

FelleAndersson

rah.gif

cookie.gif  cookie.gif  cookie.gif

What like a crate or something? show me a pic of what your talking about and Ill d it tounge.gif

No the health packages should have the food box. Speaking of which, the body armour should be like the one in SA, and the adrevelin might be a syringe. As for the packages, might I suggest a golden key? THe halo would be priceless.

The health pickups have already been relapsed with a redcross and the armour has been replaced with a shield

PS Where's my cookie for the body I've spotted?

cookie.gif As promised, made with love moto_whistle.gif

PSS Shouldn't the tunnels have four-lanes ala LCS? The hospital looks different at the observatory than close-up. The person that requested the cave was Scotty/chino. Can you get rid of the roadblock at the entrance into the tunnel?

The tunnels have four lanes, but only one stripe down the model, the obsevatory was a really low poly model origionally and looked like crap, and the roadblocks at the tunnels have been removed wink.gif

We need to get to the top of the Love Media building!

Next update biggrin.gif

I'm thoroughly impressed. Well done.

I know I'll definitely be downloading this. If you're having a private beta, be sure to PM me. I'm pretty reliable with reporting bugs and such (but I'll be damned if I could fix them blush.gif). You probably won't though. In any case, I'll subscribe to the thread, waiting for a download link!

Hope to see more pictures soon.

Ill remember that incase I decide to do private beta testing, thanks icon14.gif

Ive also decided to make a complex sewer system under ghost town which makes room for even more exploring, and also give more room for some very large easter eggs Im planning sly.gif