2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

[WIP|SCR] Liberty City - Twenty Ten

Just took a look at one of the shots from Moo Mapper, and I noticed it's a little plain in the area circled in red.

user posted image

Why not have a camping ground with some cabins, and maybe even some tents up there? And why not have an interior for one/two of the cabins, plus interiors for the tents? Wouldn't be that hard to do, plus it would be a nice little addition. No idea how you would access it though. Maybe a dirt road at the large empty lot near the lighthouse, connected by the dirt path?

Edited by Pat.

I am thinking of putting something up there, but the problem with it is that if you look at a picture of the mountains from the side, they're actually really steep so anything going up there is on the mabye list for now.

Remember that high pressure gas pipe coming out of Staunton Island heading into the Shorside Vale mountains You Could turn it into a oil pipe and put a broken down oil factory up on the part of the mountain closest to Portland Island

http://www.imagehosting.com/show.php/76806...lSpots.jpg.html

I also think you should give Liberty Campus an interior and/or put a school in Ghostown(theres a high school in Portland(I think)and Liberty Campus in Staunton).

Unfortunately Ive already removed all the gaslines to allow greater exploration of Liberty but an interior to Liberty Campus? Hey, that sounds cool cool.gif

OnePiece-nice one , love the gta style, you good at replicating a good theme...... Has the Bank at ghost town been remodelled.. what have you done with the original vehicles that sat outside the bank building in ghost town...great work i look forward to playing this when theres a dload dozingoff.gif

On the mountain just take the old land masses out and alter them slightly so you can have other models located there dozingoff.gif

The bank is the same as it was before, its just solid now. Ive gotten rid of the cars that were parked outside because they were all one model and solid, Ive replaced them with proper parked cars.

This looks really good. biggrin.gif Something I'd personally like to see: Placed particle effects and destroyed rubble in the streets. For instance, the destroyed buildings should have nice piles of ruble in the streets round them, spilling out, to provide some interesting grounds, and the particle effects, such as smoke and fire in the wrecked areas would be awesome.

wow OnePiece really nice work!!! reading through all the pages you've put a hell lot of effort into this! well done cookie.gif cant wait for a beta release, i would like to help contribute finding bugs and glitches if that's possible I've also do some textures in the past if you have any suggestions i wouldn't mind helping. smile.gif

Popping in with another idea (you're probably getting tired of them, but still tounge.gif). Why not give the bank an interior? Would be a nice little addition. You could even have a vault, which looks like it was broken open, and have a few money pickups inside.

Popping in with another idea (you're probably getting tired of them, but still tounge.gif). Why not give the bank an interior? Would be a nice little addition. You could even have a vault, which looks like it was broken open, and have a few money pickups inside.

I really like that idea IMO, what would also be great is a blood stain on the ground where catalina shot claude

This looks really good. biggrin.gif Something I'd personally like to see: Placed particle effects and destroyed rubble in the streets. For instance, the destroyed buildings should have nice piles of ruble in the streets round them, spilling out, to provide some interesting grounds, and the particle effects, such as smoke and fire in the wrecked areas would be awesome.

Ive already got fire effects coming out of a few buildings biggrin.gif but I cant get the fire to make sound which is really pissing me off, if anyone knows a solution please share

wow OnePiece really nice work!!! reading through all the pages you've put a hell lot of effort into this! well done  cookie.gif cant wait for a beta release, i would like to help contribute finding bugs and glitches if that's possible I've also do some textures in the past if you have any suggestions i wouldn't mind helping. smile.gif

Not at the moment, but if I do Ill definetly PM you wink.gif

Cool Idea, Ill look into it biggrin.gif

I really like that idea IMO, what would also be great is a blood stain on the ground where catalina shot claude

Probably would've washed off after a few years don't you think? confused.gif

Well it's certainly coming along biggrin.gif Like somebody else said, I'd love to help beta test, anything to contribute to this project is good smile.gif.

Probably would've washed off after a few years don't you think? confused.gif

blush.gif ok sorry but what if you look at it like a couple of days tounge.gif

Just wondering, is there going to be destroyed buildings in GhostTown? devil.gif

hehe tounge.gif

FelleAndersson

rahkstar2.gif

Not sure, havent decided yet.

You know the show Jericho? This mod reminds me a bit of it, with the intra-city civil war going on, in which case, I'd like to put in a request: What if Portland, Staunton, Shoreside, and the Ghost Town, though fighting with themselves, also had a general tendency to fight against each other? So instead of total chaos, let the islands/towns be organized to a degree to help each other, as might be seen in an actual civil war of such amplitude. This way, the player can find himself a home amongst his origin island instead of being hunted at every street corner, and I think it would really add to teh atmosphere.

If you had something similar in mind then feel free to ignore this, and I am perfectly aware that it might have scripting issues when combatting at such distance between multiple "gangs".

I just think the added organization would really improve gameplay.

Just took a look at one of the shots from Moo Mapper, and I noticed it's a little plain in the area circled in red.

user posted image

Why not have a camping ground with some cabins, and maybe even some tents up there? And why not have an interior for one/two of the cabins, plus interiors for the tents? Wouldn't be that hard to do, plus it would be a nice little addition. No idea how you would access it though. Maybe a dirt road at the large empty lot near the lighthouse, connected by the dirt path?

this blank mountain could have a broken down cable car on top as a savehouse maybe?

comeon, the last update was only a few days ago tounge.gif Ill probably make the next update in a couple weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

Not yet, mabye next weekend.

Also, I am now looking for 1 gta3 coder to do a few seemingly simple things for me.

1. Restrict the amount of peds that walk around the street

2. Restrict the amount of cars that drive around and if possible make them drive fast and ignore traffic lights

3.give the peds weapons and make them use them!

I think thats it, if you can do these or even just one of these things please post here or PM me. TWENTY TEN NEEDS YOU!