4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

GTA IV Trailer Countdown

adamcs

Thursday, March 29th, 2007. 4:00PM.

I'm happy the trailer is out during spring break. So then I can watch it all night. I'm craving for some info right now.

While I wait, I'll probably be playing Crackdown.

Thursday, March 29th, 2007. 4:00PM.

I'm happy the trailer is out during spring break. So then I can watch it all night. I'm craving for some info right now.

While I wait, I'll probably be playing Crackdown.

Man, my spring break is over at the end of this week, your lucky

Now it's one hour earlier, than one week ago: dontgetit.gif

(flash player shows swf file version on march 9)

user posted image

PS:

Less than 14 days left. sigh.gif

DST I'm assuming.

Now it's one hour earlier, than one week ago: dontgetit.gif

user posted image

PS:

Less than 14 days left. sigh.gif

I had never seen Windows in Russian. That's cool biggrin.gif

Now it's one hour earlier, than one week ago:  dontgetit.gif

user posted image

PS:

Less than 14 days left.  sigh.gif

DST I'm assuming.

Ah yes, that'll explain why it finishes at 11 instead of midnight. Clocks go forward do they not?

I haven't seen it in Russian either, that's pretty cool.

Do you have a caps lock? Because Russian people on SA-MP generally don't use it and it looks like they're constantly shouting.

Do you have a caps lock? Because Russian people on SA-MP generally don't use it and it looks like they're constantly shouting.

haha lol no, we do have Caps Lock off (like i do at the mo) but SAMP players in Russia are usually 10-15 yr old so here you go smile.gif they just cant resist

BTW i have seen windows in Arabic (right to left layout)

and in Kyrgyzian (cant read that)

here

user posted image

haha lol no, we do have Caps Lock off (like i do at the mo) but SAMP players in Russia are usually 10-15 yr old so here you go smile.gif they just cant resist

BTW i have seen windows in Arabic (right to left layout)

and in Kyrgyzian (cant read that)

here

*pic*

That's the coolest thing I've seen all day!

Really annoys me when people constantly use caps, and use 10 exclamation marks or question marks when 1 would have done.

DST I'm assuming.

Yes it is. I found this in wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daylight_saving_time):

Start and end dates and times vary with location and year. Since 1996 the European Union has observed DST from the last Sunday in March to the last Sunday in October, with clocks shifted at 01:00 UTC.

Starting in 2007, most of the United States and Canada observe DST from the second Sunday in March to the first Sunday in November, shifting clocks typically at 02:00 local time.

So, obviously, countdown is going by U.S. time.

2˸øåíüêà:

Windows in arabic is cool! turn.gif

Lioshenka: Can you read Cyrillic?

On-topic: It is being overdone.

What satisfaction are you going to get from a trailer.

By the way, how long is it now? It's late plus my computer suffering lag and has a serious problem.

Blind Joe Death

By the way, how long is it now? It's late plus my computer suffering lag and has a serious problem.

A lot of satisfaction. We can see what the game is like, where it is set, the main character ect. It will just inform us so much more about the game. Why wouldn't you want that?

Either that or we're just going to see the camera pan up the new protagonists legs and up to his shoulders and then...

A black screen with the logo and that guy with the deep voice saying "GTAIV Coming October 2007".

I would be so angry if that happened. So angry I'd be hysterical with laughter.

After some reflection I don't want the trailer to reveal the city where the game will take place. Just some not characteristic areas. I'd prefer it if the trailer focuses on genre and period when story goes on.

I truely believe deep in my heart that this trailer will be a trailer and not some dinkey little teaser. Why would Rockstar pull something off like that to us devoted fans? Let me ask you this, Have we ever actually seen a teaser trailer for any Grand Theft Auto? Not that i can recall. The only thing i would consider a teaser is probably the GTA2 video with actors and such.

I would think that they would show a bit of actual gameplay involved and some cutscenes showing off the new physics system. I couldn't be more excited.

What do you think? It should be quite obvious. Pure enjoyment, and a glimpse of what to expect in October.

The words

BIGGER

BETTER

BADDER

are gonna pop up on the screen

Then the GTA IV logo will show up at the center, and then some guy with a deep voice will say, "Oh ya, it's all that"....

THE END

Even though that would suck so bad, I can see it happening.

Definitely exciting knowing that the new trailer will be up in 12 days. I guess I'll make a prediction for the setting, location, storyline etc.

I believe the game will be based in the United Kingdom and will feature cities which resemble Manchester, Birmingham and London (possibly Glasgow as well) It will also have some kind of equivalent to Yorkshire where alot of the area will be populated by toffs.

The setting will be the around 1990 (late Eighties, early Nineties) and the focus will be on football hooliganism mainly. Where yor character is a member of some local firm in the fictional city which is divided by this huge firm war. (United vs City, think Manchester United and Manchester City, Liverpool and Everton, Rangers vs Celtic etc) Which will see your football team progress through the FA Cup and onto away matches with other teams, hence making you leave one city and goto another for more firms. This then leads to you perhaps getting involved with some proper gangs such as the ones we see in films like Snatch and Lock Stock.

As the music in Vice City was centred mainly around synthesiser pop etc and San Andreas' music was based mainly hip hop, I'm going to say that the music in GTA4 will mainly be centred around the Madchester music scene featuring such bands as The Stone Roses, The Smiths, Happy Mondays etc. Plus we will most likely see Macca and Kent Paul make a return.

Definitely exciting knowing that the new trailer will be up in 12 days. I guess I'll make a prediction for the setting, location, storyline etc.

I believe the game will be based in the United Kingdom and will feature cities which resemble Manchester, Birmingham and London (possibly Glasgow as well) It will also have some kind of equivalent to Yorkshire where alot of the area will be populated by toffs.

The setting will be the around 1990 (late Eighties, early Nineties) and the focus will be on football hooliganism mainly. Where yor character is a member of some local firm in the fictional city which is divided by this huge firm war. (United vs City, think Manchester United and Manchester City, Liverpool and Everton, Rangers vs Celtic etc) Which will see your football team progress through the FA Cup and onto away matches with other teams, hence making you leave one city and goto another for more firms. This then leads to you perhaps getting involved with some proper gangs such as the ones we see in films like Snatch and Lock Stock.

As the music in Vice City was centred mainly around synthesiser pop etc and San Andreas' music was based mainly hip hop, I'm going to say that the music in GTA4 will mainly be centred around the Madchester music scene featuring such bands as The Stone Roses, The Smiths, Happy Mondays etc. Plus we will most likely see Macca and Kent Paul make a return.

For sure the best idea i have EVER heard for gta4

nice one mate

A little under 12 days now. Hopefully the trailer isn't disappointing, it's coming along fast now. Besides what we will find out about the game, I'm also excited about what new questions will unfold with it.

OMG

user posted image

im watching the

GTA 4 TRAILOR rolleyes.gif

icon14.gificon14.gificon14.gif

OMG, first real GTA4 trailer! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

No it's not. I can actually remember a pretty similar one, a long time ago biggrin.gif

I still hope at the end of the trailer there is a little suprise and it says: Coming to PS3,Xbox360 and P.c biggrin.gif

To be honest i'd completely forgotten about the GTA4 trailer until earlier today. Hopefully, i'll be forget about it again and then remember closer to the time.

To be honest i'd completely forgotten about the GTA4 trailer until earlier today. Hopefully, i'll be forget about it again and then remember closer to the time.

I have myself GRAW 2 and then Brian Lara cricket to keep me company until the trailer, then the trailer will be put on repeat until October. Trailer should be da bomb.