4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTA IV Trailer Countdown

adamcs

whiplash!

Meanwhile the excitement is starting to split up buddies.

The trailer will be like this: dark screen lights up, a text appears; GTAIV coming this fall - preorder now. End.

Edited by whiplash!
How early was information on SA released? Its 7 months to go and we basically know nothing, except for the engine and the name

I believe this info is quite soon compared to SA, cause the first info was in mai.

The trailer will be like this: dark screen lights up, a text appears; GTAIV coming this fall - preorder now. End.

Thats What I thought, lol.

That or It will show all of that plus about 5 seconds of footage. Just like in Rockstars L.A. Noire teaser trailer (which was the first information on the game).

meh it's better than nothing, and making a 30days countdown for 5secs of footage? nah i think they'll mention some features to make us all horny about GTA IV

Blackadder.

Might even bee some pre-rendered thing with some GTA cars driving around a carpark...then you see someone step out of the car...it pans up his body, but before it reaches his face, it fades to black...

Grand Theft Auto IV Coming this fall

END

Edited by blackadder18

Good work whiplash I like your movies smile.gif you deserve an Oscar smile.gif Make more `cuz I fall of my chair everytime I watch it...

gamerzworld
We know the name?

Yes, it's 99% certain the name will be Grand Theft Auto IV (Four).

More like 110%.

I don't care how artistically evil they make the trailer... it's still gonna be awesome. It might be too early to unleash a truly jaw dropping trailer but none the less.

In other news 2/5 days until VCS comes to the PS2.

Rown rampage_ani.gif

I think the trailer will be genuine. I don't think Rockstar will make it something we would be disappointed or let down by. It could be a joke, but I highly highly doubt it.

Well, i doubt it's a joke because remember last year some website (can't remember which one but it was a fairly big one) screwed us over and said for an april fools joke that GTAIV was going to be set in Chicago with the title of GTA: Chicago.

Blackadder.
Well, i doubt it's a joke because remember last year some website (can't remember which one but it was a fairly big one) screwed us over and said for an april fools joke that GTAIV was going to be set in Chicago with the title of GTA: Chicago.

It was pretty obvious GTAIV wouldn't be called GTA: Chicage, because GTA3 wasn't called GTA: New York, GTA Vice City wasn't called, GTA: Miami...etc

In other words, R* have never, and never will use, the real name of a city for the title of their game wink.gif

In other words, R* have never, and never will use, the real name of a city for the title of their game wink.gif

I'm sorry, but GTA LONDON 1969 & 1961. Key word, London.

_raven177

The GTA: London 1961 & 1961 expansion packs were only published by Rockstar. They were actually developed by a company called Runecraft.

gamerzworld

The GTA: London 1961 & 1961 expansion packs were only published by Rockstar. They were actually developed by a company called Runecraft.

The people who developed/ported the expansion packs are......DMA Design(Now Rockstar North), Tarantula Studios(Now Rockstar Lincoln), Rockstar Canada(Now Rockstar Toronto) and Runecraft.

Runecraft just ported the 1969 expansion to the Playstation, they had no say in the development of the game. Rockstar North is the one that made the expansion packs.

EDIT:

I think Moby games might be wrong. On Rockstar Toronto's site, it says they did the 1969 expansion pack for the PC and PSX. So something is not right.

http://www.rockstartoronto.com/games-gta1969.php

Edited by gamerzworld
illspirit

R*Toronto did most of GTA:L, with some of the map and art stuff done in NYC. IIRC, DMA didn't really do anything to it except loan them source codes.

I think if the trailer will be a classic one then we will see if RAGE is the engine used, if there is Euphoria already in it, the main character, setting, era, music. Mostly I want to see the new graphics engine which will probably be with us for the next 5 or so years biggrin.gif

I think R.A.G.E. is a custom engine so they made it with the intention to make GTA much better maybe?

PS: I was the one who sent the link of the MTV News article to PlanetGTA.

Noticed anything weird? like till the first trailer is still left 23 days and to the release of the game it self is left only 223 days wink.gif this trailer will mark the 200 days left till the game is released smile.gif

And hopefully we`ll get a pic when it`ll be 220 days `till GTA 4 release & only 20 days `till GTA 4 TRAILER smile.gif

Mr.Mister

If they include hookers, I wonder if they will include anything new with them instead of the old car moving up and down with the suspensions squeking.

rolleyes.gif