4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

NBA Discussion

CptCharisma

Yeah the refs have been pissing me off lately. Why have the job if you don't know how to do it?

Look like the Nuggets will be sweeping the the Mavs tonight. Mark Cuban is going to be fired up.

Not last night but wednesday night at home they will. If the Lakers win their series, I might score some tickets to see them and Nuggets. icon14.gif

Yeah the refs have been pissing me off lately. Why have the job if you don't know how to do it?

Look like the Nuggets will be sweeping the the Mavs tonight. Mark Cuban is going to be fired up.

Not last night but wednesday night at home they will. If the Lakers win their series, I might score some tickets to see them and Nuggets. icon14.gif

Yeah looks like I ate my own words. That was a great game though. And good luck with the tickets man.

Magic are beating the Celtics, at home, by 7 right now.

Yeah looks like I ate my own words. That was a great game though. And good luck with the tickets man.

Yea hopefully, it'd be tight.

NUGGETS

NUGGETS

...Sent the Mavs home for the season last night. That was a good game and Jason Kidd took a nasty spill on his back. The crowd applaud him for getting up and continuing.

Double Header tonight. Lakers/Rockets and Celtics/Magic.

Intersting situation right now... having both of last years finals teams in a game 7 to stay alive right now.

MAGIC and ROCKETS FTW!! biggrin.gif

NUGGETS

...Sent the Mavs home for the season last night. That was a good game and Jason Kidd took a nasty spill on his back. The crowd applaud him for getting up and continuing.

Tonight? No, they're on sunday(tomorrow).

I don't care about them, the Nuggets will thrash thru who-ever. smile.gif

NUGGETS

That post is from two days ago... moto_whistle.gif

Were Going to have a new nba champion this year!

As long as it's not L.A. I'm down with that! icon14.gif

GO NUGGETS!! ph34r.gif

Celtics were doomed from the start anyway... K.G. is a bigger factor then some people might think!

I am hoping for the Cavs vs Nuggets in the Ship. The Magic are a great team but I doubt that they'll make it past the Cavs. As for the Celtics, I figured they would not make it this season the minute I saw that the Bulls were giving them hell.

The Lakers are a fine team indeed, but I want to see some other teams in the Championship. Kobe has 3 rings, Lebron and Carmelo have none.

Kobe has 3 rings, Lebron and Carmelo have none.

Hopefully it'll stay that way. The day LeBron wins a championship is the day I quit watching the NBA. It's already borderline unwatchable, and I can't imagine how much worse it will get if LeBron gets a ring. The "he is the greatest player ever" talk will be unbearable.

Kobe has 3 rings, Lebron and Carmelo have none.

Hopefully it'll stay that way. The day LeBron wins a championship is the day I quit watching the NBA. It's already borderline unwatchable, and I can't imagine how much worse it will get if LeBron gets a ring. The "he is the greatest player ever" talk will be unbearable.

Not to mention this teary eyed sh*t about him being "the savior of Cleveland".

That sh*t just makes me want to vomit.

NUGGETS

That post is from two days ago... moto_whistle.gif

Yea but they weren't on that night. tounge.gif

Tomorrow, is a new day.

Say what?

Anywhoburger, the Nuggets are looking damn good right now against the Lakers at home. Got a 10 point lead of the Lakes.

Say what?

Anywhoburger, the Nuggets are looking damn good right now against the Lakers at home. Got a 10 point lead of the Lakes.

I think they'll pull back and win easily purely for being at home.

On the road? We're f*cked eternally.

Lakers won the game , wow this is gonna be a tough series. I expect Lakers in 6. Phil Jackson has not loss a serious when they trail 1-0

Lakers vs Cavs is what most people want. Kobe vs James.

I wouldn't care if James won, he deserves a ring. He has been great this season. But I want L.A more, Kobe is hungry.

Kobe is hungry.

Kobe is crying... lately he spents more time talking with the refs then palying with his teammates. biggrin.gif

Great game by Denver untill the 2 misstakes cost em the win... confused.gif

If they steal the next game in L.A. I believe they can make it to the finals. If not we probably going to see LeBron VS. Kobe... even though I don't like both of em, I'm looking forward to that match up if it happens.

Denver isn't out yet though. And don't underestimate Orlando... ph34r.gif

The Cavs won't get a sweep this time!

Attorney General
So it looks like Blake Griffin's going to LA. That is, the other LA.

Well, at least he had a good college run.

Haha. My guess is that he'll be selling wallpaper door to door inside six years. Poor kid.

I was was really hoping to see him or Rubio get paired up with Kevin Durant in Oklahoma City...but it looks like both may be gone by the time the Thunder pick at 3.

LA won yesterday, and sure, they didn't look so great. But I think there's something to be said about a team that pulls out close games like that. They're gonna have their hands full, but I still believe they can win it all this year.

I'll admit. Kobe does unnecessarily bitch sometimes. He's really calm outside the court but inside he's emotional as hell.

Good game last night, close one. I honestly expected Nuggets to win but Lakers wanted it more. Especially Trevor Ariza. I don't think they would of won if it wasn't for his amazing steal.

Damn! I was pulling for the Nuggets last night. That was an awsome game though. Carmelo was on fire in the beginning of the first quarter, as well as the whole game.

A good, close game it was. For the Ship, I hope to see Cavs vs Nuggets.

I only managed to watch the first quarter and a bit before I headed into uni this morning, but what I saw was a smooth and disciplined Cavs taking it to the Magic. I'm sort of glad that the Magic bounced back and took the win, not least because James' ego is wayy too huge, even for Cavs fans to handle.

I don't know about LeBron's ego being "wayyy too huge". There have been many comparisons between him and the "greatest of all time", Michael Jordan, and LeBron turned around and said that he cannot even be compared to him. That's humble in my opinion. I want the Cavs to win but if the Magic pull one I'll root for them in the Finals. I cannot stand Carmelo Anthony or Kobe "Not-So Consensual" Bryant. I think Carmelo is ignorant and Kobe is a little b*tch on the court. I wish Artest would've just socked him right in the face during the Lakers/Rockets series.

Great game between the Kobe's Men Lakers and the Nuggets. Ws pulling for the Nuggets and I am glad that they won.

Can't wait for Cavs/Magic game 2.

Guess that's why LBJ was MVP.

Funny how on Mike and Mike in the Morning they were debating if LBJ should take the last shot or make someone open and dump it off to him. Looks like that debate is over. mad.gif

Lakers won it yesterday, this series looks like it may close on Game 5, if it continues to match up like that. Lakers all ways come up strong on the 4th quarter.

Awesome finish in game two of Cavs vs Magics. Cavs need to keep momentum up throughout the game. They getting pretty tired or tend to slack off too much after 25 point lead against magic during 1st half. Overall, good game.