3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

CptCharisma

NBA Discussion

GTA3Rockstar

Warriors are mad dogs. They nailed the Mavs by almost 30 points, they move on, Mavs are going home.

B Rob
Golden State played well. They made Dirk look like crap.

Torcidas

Do or die for Toronto.

Hope they pull through. icon14.gif

B Rob
90-89 Nets with 5 minutes to go.

NHL's mean

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! my raps are gone!

Oh well, they had a good season.....

Cuse510

I was rooting for the Raptors, but they are so inexperienced... Next year (assuming no injuries like Garbajosa this year) I think they can make a run though.

In other news, the Bulls look like sh*t. Game 2 needs to be a lot better

B Rob
Detroit always makes their opponent look like sh*t.

Bartleby
Detroit always makes their opponent look like sh*t.

^How true^ I say Pistons go on to the Finals.

It seems to me that Utah is winning tonight. I mean, I've been pulling for T-Mac, but he's just so quick to getting demoralized and to give up that I don't see Houston ever coming back from the deficit they're at now against the Jazz.

B Rob
Wow, T-Mac loses again. I see Golden State going over Utah in 5 or 6 games. I hope Chi/Det is a better series then what was shown tonight. Edited by Cuban Warlord

Runey

The Warriors got hot at the right time it looks like. I see them making a good run, probably until they run into San Antonio.

Cuse510

The Warriors got hot at the right time it looks like. I see them making a good run, probably until they run into San Antonio Phoenix.

Fixed wink.gif

I actually think it will be a very close series. I know the Spurs have an experience edge, but I think this is the year the Suns finally get over the hump. Hopefully Nash and Co will prove me right

B Rob

Yeah Suns/Spurs will be a very good series. I see a couple of these games going down to the wire. I'm going with the Suns in 7 at home.

I really hope Dirk doesn't win the MVP. I really don't feel he deserves it. I really hope Nash doesn't get it for a 3rd time either because he's got 2 superstars around him in Shawn Marion and Amarie Stoudamire. Not to mention 6th-Man of the year Andrew Barbossa too. I think it needs to go to Lebron personally. I'm not just saying that cause I'm a Cav's fan either. I know he's not the best in the clutch, but hes got no one around him and his team has the second seed.

Cuse510

The Bulls are looking like sh*t. Again. I don't know if it's Detroit's experience or matchup problems or if Detroit is just that much better, but the Pistons are making the Bulls look like kids. It's tough to watch confused.gif

B Rob
The Bulls just dont look like their usual selfs. If things continue like this it could be a sweep or 5 game series.

leper73

Damn Pietrus, those missed free throws cost us the game.

Universal sign for choking:

user posted image

Burning-Ice

Very disappointed with Pietrus missing both his free throws and Davis missing one. The game was simply over and you know, if you can't finish off a game and miss 8 or so free throws in the 4th quarter, quite frankly you don't deserve to win the game and they better improve their free throw shooting. You CAN'T give the home team a 2nd chance in the playoffs, NEVER.

Nate Baker1
Yeah Suns/Spurs will be a very good series. I see a couple of these games going down to the wire. I'm going with the Suns in 7 at home.

I really hope Dirk doesn't win the MVP. I really don't feel he deserves it. I really hope Nash doesn't get it for a 3rd time either because he's got 2 superstars around him in Shawn Marion and Amarie Stoudamire. Not to mention 6th-Man of the year Andrew Barbossa too. I think it needs to go to Lebron personally. I'm not just saying that cause I'm a Cav's fan either. I know he's not the best in the clutch, but hes got no one around him and his team has the second seed.

lol andrew barbosa, its leandro, no brazilian has the name andrew biggrin.gif

Suns tied it up, the thing that sucks is all the games are spaced out a buttload

Nick Papagiorgio

Hope the Suns pull it through. They deserve it.

f*cking Nowitzki. It's embarassing. How can a man, who performed so poorly in this years playoffs, against a team that they should've beaten, win the MVP?

Sure, his regular season was MVP-worthy, but when crunch-time comes in, Dirk is a no-show.

Giving Nash a 3rd MVP is better than giving Dirk an undeserved MVP.

/end rant

B Rob

Nash is still the best player in the league and should of got it for a 3rd year.

How can the first team all be from the west, and how can LeBron not be on it?

Nate Baker1

Eh id say Lebron outplays dirk for first team honors big time. Dirk i f*ckign hate him

Alright who saw bowen kick stoudemire in the heel? its on youtube, i f*cking hate bowen

D Jones

Bowen didn't kick no one he didn't knee anybody. That is the sport, anytime some big time player get stepped on, or gets his feet tangled up, they always think it is intential, when in reality it is just playing basketball. Stoudemire needs to stop being a baby and making up excused and just play the game.

Bruce Bowen is one of the best defensive players in the game, he is aggresive, but that doesn't mean he goes out there and kicks and knee's players.

Cuse510

So... does anyone else wish the Warriors could make a f*ckin free throw during crunch time? Seems like they're throwing the series away...

And the Bulls actually beat the Pistons today wow.gif . Not gonna mean anything because I'm fairly sure we'll lose Game 5, but it is nice at least not to be swept.

Nate Baker1
Bowen didn't kick no one he didn't knee anybody. That is the sport, anytime some big time player get stepped on, or gets his feet tangled up, they always think it is intential, when in reality it is just playing basketball. Stoudemire needs to stop being a baby and making up excused and just play the game.

Bruce Bowen is one of the best defensive players in the game, he is aggresive, but that doesn't mean he goes out there and kicks and knee's players.

um

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jAakQjpFibg

er

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MLgHeeOZJFI

and

plus the amare stoudemire one, so apparentely he does go out there and kick players

Cuse510

Man I love Steve Nash, (even though he uncharacteristically missed some big FTs). He made those two behind-the-back, game-on-the-line, in-traffic bounce passes look like nothing.

And how 'bout that cheap shot by Horry? What a b*tch... confused.gif

Runey

If tonight's game doesn't convince you how dirty the Spurs are, you are naive.

I'll just leave it at that.

Nate Baker1

Yeah it sucks because STAT and Diaw got suspended for that gay sh*t, this really makes me mad because i heard bowen and duncan left the bench to or some sh*t. This is going to be extremely gay, nash needs to lead us

SPURS BLOW COCK

B Rob

I believe this will help the Spurs win this series and it's a shame.

If the bulls win game 6 I think they will win the series.

Cuse510

I thought those suspensions were completely unfair. First of all, it's a natural reaction to stand up after a hit like that and go see if your teammate is OK. Neither Diaw or Stoudemire was even close to getting into a fight, so if there was no harm, why is there a penalty? Second of all, it effectively rewards the team that committed the cheap shot, even though Horry is getting a 2-game suspension, the Suns are losing two key guys. Logically, the Spurs should be the ones at a disadvantage because it was a spurs player that delivered the blow, but I guess the NBA doesn't always like following logic...

And the Bulls are crazy. It's like night and day between the first 3 games and the last 2. Now that they have forced game 6, I think they can win it because it is at home, and in a game 7 anything can happen... Not saying I'd bet on the Bulls actually winning the series, but it's nice that they actually have a chance again.

Brish

Horry knew that idiot Stoudemire would get up to fight in the heat of the moment. You're forgetting that the Spurs are smart, they make their decisions using logic as opposed emotion like the Suns.

Edited by Brish

Burning-Ice
I thought those suspensions were completely unfair. First of all, it's a natural reaction to stand up after a hit like that and go see if your teammate is OK. Neither Diaw or Stoudemire was even close to getting into a fight, so if there was no harm, why is there a penalty? Second of all, it effectively rewards the team that committed the cheap shot, even though Horry is getting a 2-game suspension, the Suns are losing two key guys. Logically, the Spurs should be the ones at a disadvantage because it was a spurs player that delivered the blow, but I guess the NBA doesn't always like following logic...

And the Bulls are crazy. It's like night and day between the first 3 games and the last 2. Now that they have forced game 6, I think they can win it because it is at home, and in a game 7 anything can happen... Not saying I'd bet on the Bulls actually winning the series, but it's nice that they actually have a chance again.

I usually agree with you pal but please! It is a CLEAR rule that players can not leave their bench and failure to do so means an automatic one game suspension. Just because two of the Suns best players did this, oh, I guess they shouldn't enforce this rule huh? In these sorts of cases, it's horrible that the Suns have to go through because it cost them game 5..but the ruling is not unfair at all.

As for the human reaction, I don't really give a damn. Ron Artest had his "human reaction" back in The Palace of Auburn Hills, he still got punished. The team owners can decide whether they want to change this rule next season, however this has been a rule for a while, I believe, and it was a fair ruling.

As for the Bulls, well pal, I was suprised they won Game 5. Like you said, they can win Game 6 since it's at home but they need to keep playing the way they have been. They can't always settle for the jump shots and I like seeing Hinrich driving in more the last 2 games. He was not very effective the first 2-3 games against the Pistons because he would just pull up and take a long jumper. Has any team ever came back from a 3-0 defecit and win?