• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Corndawg93

• Shenmue18

• Crokey

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HOLY SH*T:   HUGE BREAKING NEWS!!   I'll spoiler it just in case because I know some of you don't want to know these things ahead of time      

https://gfycat.com/DisastrousShinyKinkajou   Too good not to share.

When Cena told "that people hold the keys" that is total BS.

Tell that "Fans hold the keys" crap to Zack Ryder, Damien Sandow, Ryback, Wade Barrett, Dolph Ziggler, Dean Ambrose, Bray Wyatt, Rusev, and Cesaro. If you aren't in Vince's golden boys club you're screwed.

Other than that though, Cena bodied Roman Reigns in that promo. If I'm WWE, I'm not having Roman pick up a microphone again if Cena's in the same ring as him.

When Cena told "that people hold the keys" that is total BS.

Tell that "Fans hold the keys" crap to Zack Ryder, Damien Sandow, Ryback, Wade Barrett, Dolph Ziggler, Dean Ambrose, Bray Wyatt, Rusev, and Cesaro. If you aren't in Vince's golden boys club you're screwed.

Other than that though, Cena bodied Roman Reigns in that promo. If I'm WWE, I'm not having Roman pick up a microphone again if Cena's in the same ring as him.

Dean Ambrose? Why is he in that list, Cena never buried him

To be fair he didn't bury Ryder, Cesaro or even Ryback either, the point is all those folks were getting strong reactions at one point but fizzled out due to poor booking, bad angles, too many loses or being taken off TV. If the fans truly "held the keys" all of those guys would've been strong upper mid-carders or higher.

Cesaro should have had a WWE title by now, but he won't as people like him and we can't be having a guy that people like with a foreign accent being champ. Because anyone with a foreign accent has to be hated as a monster heel in order to hold a title. #VinceLogic.
  • Like 2

Maybe except Cesaro because he was RAW Tag champs with Sheamus

With the amount of love he was getting around 2013-2015 he should have held a WHC or WWE Title, the biggest singles title he's held is the US Championship and that was before he even got red hot with the audience.

Cesaro should have had a WWE title by now, but he won't as people like him and we can't be having a guy that people like with a foreign accent being champ. Because anyone with a foreign accent has to be hated as a monster heel in order to hold a title. #VinceLogic.

It doesn't help with Vince that Cesaro's face looks about 15 years older than he really is and that he's fully bald which Vince usually doesn't like with the exception of Stone Cold. Plus that infamous "Four Ropes" flub will be in Vince's mind when it comes to Cesaro forever (even though certain wet haired, vest wearing Samoans can make several similar flubs and remain unpunished), as Cesaro has seldom been given promo time, especially by himself, ever since that one mic miscue.

And now the WWE is making their wrestlers wrestle on Christmas Day and New Years Eve which is bullsh*t. Who is going want to watch wrestling on the holidays when they can watch X Mas specials on TV with their families.

Decided to watch the last few minutes of smackdown and first thing i see is dolph Ziggler running around to the ultimate warrior theme

Maybe I was right to stop watching

Decided to watch the last few minutes of smackdown and first thing i see is dolph Ziggler running around to the ultimate warrior theme

Maybe I was right to stop watching

You didn't watch it All? Owens beat Vinces was. He got a nasty headbutt and was bleeding. You missed a good ending. It was like the ending from the attitude era.

Yeah not sure what they are doing with ziggler, but he's been coming out with others gimmicks and then being like is this what you want instead of real talent? He then walks off after doing 3 other superstars gimmicks. Wonder if his contract is up soon and he isn't going to resign

2k18 my career mode looks like it might be real good this year. Walk around backstage, and be a fan favorite or a corporate sell out. Excited for that.

Edited by jukebox

Nowadays Roman's gimmick is to break the 4th wall and say bitch in the end of every sentence, bitch, believe that, this is my yard now, THE BIG DOG, wof wof wof wof, A WORTHY WRESTLEMANIA MAIN EVENT MATCH.

• Like 1

Bobby_Heenan_bio.jpg

Gutted... Legend.

Haven't been paying too much attention to WWE lately, but another legend passes away. :(

Probably the best commentator/manager ever. All those segments with Mene Gene in the 80s and 90s. R.I.P The Brain.

• 2 weeks later...