• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Corndawg93

• Shenmue18

• Crokey

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HOLY SH*T:   HUGE BREAKING NEWS!!   I'll spoiler it just in case because I know some of you don't want to know these things ahead of time      

I haven't watched good old wrestling since 01 - 02 I just lost the will to watch after WCW went down the pan, I liked it when it attempted to be edgy.

On another note, Mickie James is defo the most bangable Diva WWE has ever had.

Edited by SabreGT7
Black Terminator

This current fake son storyline has been done to death. I remember they did this with Mr. McMahon and Hornswoggle, it was a fail. This will fail in a few weeks times.

• Like 1

I got 24 out if 25. Missed where Andre the giant was from. Other then that it was super easy. Laughed. bit when it asked about John cena working with a famous comedian. She has nothing to be famous for.

• 2 weeks later...

Just heard about the Corbin cash-in and had to check in. Absolutely hilarious. It's pointless that they even gave him the briefcase now but hey, it's bad enough that Jinder Mahal will go down in history as a WWE Champion, would rather not add another mediocre name to the list in Corbin. The only factor he's got going for him is that he's tall, at least Vince came to his senses there I'd like to think.

They should have just gone with the initial plans (although possibly a rumor) of having Corbin lose the case to Nakamura

Waste of a case.

Case wasn't wasted, from how I look at it Corbin has been losing a lot. This way losing the case drives him made, and just goes on a spree. I think Cena is.putting him over before heading to Raw, then after that Corbin is just going to tear through the locker room.

If that's not the case, then yes at this point it seems wasted, but also they probably didn't want 2 cash ins at the same event.

Edited by jukebox

So what do you guys think about the Summerslam card?

Not a whole lot. I'm looking forward to Sheamus/Cesaro Vs. Dean/Rollins I guess.

I'm not even that hyped for the TakeOver show the night before, although I fully expect it to be better than Summerslam. The TakeOver shows are almost always good even when the builds and feuds are underwhelming.

WWE's in a pretty awful spot right now though.

The annoying thing right now with WWE, is that they've got the most talented bunch of guys and gals they've had in years, but they're absolutely wasting them, as there is extremely little to grab the attention right now. And it's an absolute shame that what was needed is what's been done, but they've done it so badly, and that was the brand split.

I'm still a fan of the brand split, as I've said all along that since WCW went kaput they've got no realistic competition, so they should create that competition with a brand split. But since they did it, they've done nothing with it. Plus not making Money In The Bank a dual brand show was a big mistake.

Shame that the best thing in WWE right now is Southpaw Regional Wrestling.

What a awesome ppv NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn III was. Even though I don't know Adam Cole that much it felt awesome see him debut.

Edited by Alan Eastwood

I'm wondering what they're trying to do with this Enzo and Big Cass nonsense. Making me think that Enzo did something and now he's taking sh*t for it lol

Edited by That Guy There

I'm wondering what they're trying to do with this Enzo and Big Cass nonsense. Making me think that Enzo did something and now he's taking sh*t for it lol

Enzo has backstage heat. And it would appear Cass is injured.

• Like 1

He's a sh*t tonne of heat on him, Vince doesn't want him around him and Roman kicked him off the bus for being Enzo, so expect him to go to NXT soon

He's a sh*t tonne of heat on him, Vince doesn't want him around him and Roman kicked him off the bus for being Enzo, so expect him to go to NXT soon

OR, they could make him a manager on the main roster instead.

OR, they could make him a manager on the main roster instead.No, Vince doesn't want him around, like Enzo is so annoying that even Vince doesn't like him, so Enzo has 2 options go back to NxT or 205 Live, Vince isn't around for either of those