• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crokey

• Shenmue18

• Corndawg93

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HOLY SH*T:   HUGE BREAKING NEWS!!   I'll spoiler it just in case because I know some of you don't want to know these things ahead of time      

https://gfycat.com/DisastrousShinyKinkajou   Too good not to share.

Is this The Guy?

Beach ball mania? Lol. This crowd going crazy, Sounds like they're shouting we want taker.

Good Raw. Excited to see the draft next week.

raw was wonderful!

f*ck you roman!!!!

f*ck that owl!!

hahah

That Mustafa Ali was quite impressive last night.

I can only imagine how awkward it must have been for Roman to walk backstage, and have everyone in his face about that crowd. That was some harsh sh*t lol.

Congrats on The Revival for getting the call up! Well deserved.

That Mustafa Ali was quite impressive last night.

I can only imagine how awkward it must have been for Roman to walk backstage, and have everyone in his face about that crowd. That was some harsh sh*t lol.

Congrats on The Revival for getting the call up! Well deserved.

Everyone backstage was probably congratulating him, you gotta remember the WWE like any reaction, even though it was a hostile one it was strong. The worst is no reaction, just silence, lets the WWE know the fans just simply don't care about the wrestler.

Not sure how I feel about Angle being GM, obviously the guy is a living legend, the guy I loved to hate growing up but now after reaching adulthood I look back and see how hilarious he was and good at his job. So my only problem is will we get the Mick Foley effect again? will we get sick of seeing him every week and lose that nostalgic fondness? Also, I don't want to see JR treated like a charity case. WWE have handed him a 2-year contract, don't know if it's just in light of his wife passing away but I don't want him playing second fiddle to Michael Cole.

Jim Ross actually said he was offered the contract weeks before his wife passed away.

And considering the problems between Mauro and JBL, I think Ross should go to Smackdown and send Mauro to Raw. I see no reason why they keep Otunga around.....

Jim Ross actually said he was offered the contract weeks before his wife passed away.

And considering the problems between Mauro and JBL, I think Ross should go to Smackdown and send Mauro to Raw. I see no reason why they keep Otunga around.....

Meltzer said Mauro is out of wwe

Meltzer said Mauro is out of wweMeltzer says a lot of things

Meltzer said Mauro is out of wwe
Meltzer says a lot of things

I'm inclined to side with Meltzer on this one

Whoever does go to Smackdown is basically dead to me. I never watch it for a couple of reasons, one of them being that there's no highlights show on a Sunday like there is for RAW (Sky 1) and I know SD has more in-ring action and apparently better action all together there just never seems to be any atmosphere in the bits I do get to see. RAW may be dogsh*te at times but atleast the fans that go to watch it live are passionate and loud.

Smackdown getting screwed

Edited by That Guy There

I should have told you guys that I went to RAW March 6, 2017 in the Allstate, it was fun. If you guys want I can send a link to takers return.

Currently rewatching every ECW event on the Network. Oh, my childhood. How great you were.

I miss ECW.

• Like 1

Finn is out again, with a concussion this time!

Relax it's only a week

Where did you hear that from? My understanding is that he'll be off TV for a few weeks not one week?!? WWE do take their concussion tests seriously and a week seems way to short of a recovery time.

He can be on TV and just not do any matches or physical altercations. Maybe start to build something between him and Bray for when Bray loses at Payback.

A big guy like strowman doing the things he does. The crowd is behind him, he can go far unless he gets fed to reigns. I love watching the big guys explode the ring, good match between him and show.

Just got back from House of Hardscore here in Jersey.

Tommy Dreamer put on a great show with what he had. I even got to shake his hand afterwards and he complimented me on my T-Shirt. Problem is, WWE-related politics got involved apparently and affected the card. Tommy was supposed to face off against Matt Hardy in a "NJ Delete Street Fight" match but it had to be cancelled. Thankfully, awesome Matt Hardy still made an appearance and being like ten feet away from the guy, chanting DELETE with the crowd was such an experience.

Bully Ray and MVP were great too along with the Spirit Squad. Uploaded my Snapchat story and got some pretty good clips, especially of Matt deleting right in front of me.

Tommy Dreamer put on a great show with what he had. I even got to shake his hand afterwards and he complimented me on my T-Shirt. Problem is, WWE-related politics got involved apparently and affected the card. Tommy was supposed to face off against Matt Hardy in a "NJ Delete Street Fight" match but it had to be cancelled. Thankfully, awesome Matt Hardy still made an appearance and being like ten feet away from the guy, chanting DELETE with the crowd was such an experience.

Bully Ray and MVP were great too along with the Spirit Squad. Uploaded my Snapchat story and got some pretty good clips, especially of Matt deleting right in front of me.

Why was it cancelled

Why was it cancelled

Tommy Dreamer put on a great show with what he had. I even got to shake his hand afterwards and he complimented me on my T-Shirt. Problem is, WWE-related politics got involved apparently and affected the card. Tommy was supposed to face off against Matt Hardy in a "NJ Delete Street Fight" match but it had to be cancelled.

:p

Why was it cancelled

Tommy Dreamer put on a great show with what he had. I even got to shake his hand afterwards and he complimented me on my T-Shirt. Problem is, WWE-related politics got involved apparently and affected the card. Tommy was supposed to face off against Matt Hardy in a "NJ Delete Street Fight" match but it had to be cancelled.

:p

Ok better question how do you know WWE had anything to do with it, did Tommy say or what

Gotta love Bully Ray taking the belt from the guy in the audience. "Gimme that!"

As much as we know that WWE politics often get involved and messes up what could be great cards etc, the fact that they are still allowing Matt and Jeff to appear at other places like this whilst working for the WWE is probably a sign of how much they know they need to cash in on their popularity. I can't see any other superstars being given that luxury.

Vinnie Mac sent a happy birthday to John Cena on Twitter, calling him the Babe Ruth of the WWE, that made me laugh, Vince says the darndest things

Edited by Corndawg93

House of horrors was crap, that shouldn't have been on the ppv. I was expecting like a hardcore pretapped match. Thrown through walls, a room of fire, weapons, mind games. What do we get, a room of dolls, 5 punches or so and a refrigerator. Such a let down