• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Corndawg93

• Shenmue18

• Crokey

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HOLY SH*T:   HUGE BREAKING NEWS!!   I'll spoiler it just in case because I know some of you don't want to know these things ahead of time      

https://gfycat.com/DisastrousShinyKinkajou   Too good not to share.

Corndawg93

It lost 4 points because of the lack of Shield beatdowns

Edited by Billy james
reform

It lost 4 points because of the lack of Shield beatdowns

And all the raw recaps and replays.

Shenmue18

Well. I haven't watched Smackdown since 2003-2004ish, so I can't really make a claim on whether or not it's just all replays of Raw

Hodgey.

Well. I haven't watched Smackdown since 2003-2004ish, so I can't really make a claim on whether or not it's just all replays of Raw

I dont watch it on a regular basis anymore but I have seen them fill time over here with 'WWE From The Vault' segment where they show a match from 2003 or something. I think that maybe to with the commercial time difference but I'm not sure.

Hodgey.

Dumbf*cks editing Punk out of the poster and ignoring the sh*t out of him

Well this guy doesn't f*ck around. Are you CM Punk by any chance sir?

AznDragon89

Daniel Beniot(chris beniot other son) is going to make his wrestling debut this summer with Chavo

Edited by AznDragon89
Crokey

HOLY SH*T:

HUGE BREAKING NEWS!!

I'll spoiler it just in case because I know some of you don't want to know these things ahead of time

gjXTTAs.jpg

• Like 8
Shenmue18

Sh*t Crokey, that is some HUGE news. I'm honestly blown the f*ck away. In fact, I fell out of my damn seat when I read that shocking piece of information.

• Like 1
Hodgey.

Anyone looking forward to Extreme Rules tommorow night?

Hodgey.

Yeah I'll just be streaming it online aswell as it's not got enough matches in it that I want to see that would make me part with my money.

Shenmue18

I'll watch it on the Network I suppose. I've been so wrapped up in watching the NBA playoffs I almost forgot that the PPV was tonight. Maybe WWE pulls another surprisingly good show out of their ass like they did with Mania. Probably won;t happen, but I can hope can't I? Evolution vs The Shield could be decent if they let Triple H and Orton do most of the work on the Evolution side and let The Shield get in a lot of their offense.

Crokey

I'm decidedly underwhelmed by Extreme Rules to be honest, maybe because the build up has been less than stellar. Granted the WWE Title match build up has been hindered by unfortunate circumstances surrounding Daniel Bryan. Paige v Tamina may be fair, but Tamina is stiff and they don't do promo's in the Women's division to build these things up, which p*sses me off no end. Cena v Wyatt,could be alright and I can see Wyatt wiping the floor with Cena in this rematch. The IC title match could be alright, but will probably flop a little. El Torito v Hornswoggle... erm yeah. Rusev v Woods/Truth, time filler which needs a stipulation. Swagger v RVD v Cesaro, our Swiss overlord will make this a good match. As for Evolution v The Shield, Evolution will win through some dusty finish but The Shield will have the last word to write Batista off for a while.

Even so, I'm still not wa-hay about it especially since there is a bunch of folk who could do with a good run but don't get it... if only there was another major title in the mix to give the other big players something to fight over... something big, something gold, something that has only been 'retired' because Triple H can't have it for a legitimate length of time.

Shenmue18

Even if Wyatt wins, it ain't gonna be clean.

Also, BruceBlitz did his first ever Smackdown review on his website. As well as his second NXT review.

Craig Kostelecky

Daniel Beniot(chris beniot other son) is going to make his wrestling debut this summer with Chavo

I hope he makes it somewhere. Even if he had to change his name, he looks enough like his dad that enough people will notice. And I'm sure WWE would never touch him.

I also hope he doesn't EVER do the diving headbutt.

Crokey

Hey Colt Cabana, how you doin?

10170979_655607404510447_783579414424342

:lol:

Edited by Crokey
  • Like 2
Corndawg93

Also, BruceBlitz did his first ever Smackdown review on his website. As well as his second NXT review.

Crokey just analysed the card and all you can think of is Cena, typical Cena Hater, I may be a Cena hater as well, but at least I'm not obsessed with him

XTREME0235

Crokey just analysed the card and all you can think of is Cena, typical Cena Hater, I may be a Cena hater as well, but at least I'm not obsessed with him

He's just stating the obvious and backing up why the PPV will cease to be enjoyable for the most part.

Most of us called this leading up to Mania. F*ckboy Buckethead wouldn't lose at Mania because he doesn't want to take the L at the biggest PPV of the year, especially on its 30th Anniversary.

Wyatt goes over at ER, but not clean. The implementation of the Cage already justifies that.

codename_duchess

I love your signature Codename. I've watched it countless times and it still makes me laugh.

It's a bit naughty, but i like it. Got a few moans over it in the online section lol

• Like 1
Shenmue18

I gave my thoughts on the Evolution vs Shield match as well earlier. I was disagreeing with Gareth saying that Wyatt will wipe the floor with Cena. I don't see a clean win for Wyatt, maybe he gets a win after a 3 on 1 assault, but that's the only way Cena will job.

Hodgey.

Extreme Rules Predictions

El Torito v Hornswoggle - Couldn't give a f*ck.

Big E vs Wade Barrett - Barrett wins.

R-Truth & Woods vs Rusev - Rusev wins.

RVD v Swagger v Cesaro - Cesaro wins.

Paige v Snuka - Paige wins.

Cena v Wyatt - Wyatt wins.

Sheild v Evolution - Evolution wins.

Bryan v Kane - Bryan wins.

Edited by Hodgey.
Shenmue18

You really think they'll go with Kane at Extreme Rules? I swear if they go with 47 year old Kane I'll tear my Goddamn hair out.

Crokey

They may well go with another Battleground 2013 finish and have some random like Big Show again come in an interrupt so it goes to a no finish then fade to black match.

Shenmue18

Oh God, please don't remind me of that, I never felt so screwed out of my money than when they slapped that finish together on a freaking PPV. If you're going to have people pay for your show, give them a finish. I get when it's on free TV and doing that finish, but for 45 or 55$, you need to give people a legit finish to the match. At least with this show it'll be free for me since it's on WWE Network.

Hodgey.

You really think they'll go with Kane at Extreme Rules? I swear if they go with 47 year old Kane I'll tear my Goddamn hair out.

No, I edited the post. I dont know why I put Kane down to win :/