Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,219 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

TonyZimmzy

Universal Wrestling Topic

Crokey

Meh...

But still, double duty isn't that rare.

EasyTiger

Yeah Jericho's gig kinda sucks (unless you're there) I hope it's just a really good swerve but that's giving WWE way too much credit. Annoys me how they feel the need to announce and advertise everything these days, unexpected or unconfirmed surprises are so much cooler.

Corndawg93

This years Rumble looks to be the best in years

Men Rumble

Womens Rumble

Triple Threat match for the Universal Title, Brock Lesner© Braun Strowman vs Kane

Handicap Match for the WWE Title, AJ Styles© Vs Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn

Raw Tag Team Titles, Seth Rollins and Jason Jordon© vs Sheamus and Cesaro

2 out of 3 falls match for SD Live Tag Titles, The Usos© Vs Chad Cable and Shelton Benjamin

US title Tournament Finals

Cruiserweight title, Enzo Amore © Cedric Alexander

Edited by Corndawg93

reform

Charlotte absolutly could win the women's rumble. Carmella could totally cash in prior to the rumble match, because adding "Rumble Winner" to Charlotte's resume is just the kinda thing WWE would want to do. I could even see them going as far as having Nattie Vs. Charlotte earlier in the night, having Nattie get an underhand win somehow, perhaps Charlotte lays her out in retaliation, but Carmella cashes in on Nattie, rendering Charlotte's rematch useless!

Although, my guess for Rumble winner was going to be Paige until she got hurt. At the moment I think it might be Asuka, Nia, Naomi or Nikki Bella. I don't want to even contemplate that it might be Ronda.

Of course though I'm pullng for Becky.

As for the men's, I figure it has to be Roman, Corbin, Cena, or Orton.

Edited by reform

Korpi

Forgot to post this picture from my Wrestle Kingdom 12 trip to Tokyo.

2lus0a9.jpg

Corndawg93

Cena's got Taker at Mania so he isn't winning, Roman is the safe bet but that will piss a lot of people off, my bet to win is, Finn, Randy, Nakamura or Corbin as his name has been thrown around lately

As for the women Rumble, that got Asuka's name written all over it

Edited by Corndawg93

EasyTiger

I can see Finn winning it possibly due to WWE's blatant attempts to convince their "club" is better than the real one, also setting up Balor vs Styles at mania if AJ still holds the belt.

Edited by EasyTiger

Black Terminator

And now it's reported that Jason Jordan is injured too. The list keeps on growing like 2015/16 with these injuries. I don't see Vince removing weekly house show events either. It all sucks but I wish him, Joe, Paige, Ambrose and Primo a healthy plus safe recovery.

Crokey

House shows bring in a surprising amount of money in merch sales, even more so these days since the death of kayfabe, as a lot of the guys and gals will do more meet and greets with the fans to sign stuff... like merch they've just bought. Plus they use it as testbeds for turn people face or heel and see what the reaction is.

As for Paige, it's not looking good, apparently one rumour has it, she's in the same position Edge with his neck issues before he had to call it a day.

Is this The Guy?

So here I am thinking that the Raw 25th anniversary was tonight

Corndawg93

Braun Strowman going ape sh*t on the entire roster because he got fired is awesome

Is this The Guy?

Wwe pulled the ban on the curb stomp?

Corndawg93

Wwe pulled the ban on the curb stomp?

I popped like crazy for that

Crokey

Seems kinda odd to do for a random Raw in January, should of saved it for one of the Big 4(5) PPV's, like Orton's Punt.

Corndawg93

Vince is really going all out for RAW 25, Torrie Wilson, Jackie, Kelly Kelly and TRISH STRATUS

Edited by Corndawg93

EasyTiger

Seems kinda odd to do for a random Raw in January, should of saved it for one of the Big 4(5) PPV's, like Orton's Punt.

Yeah, a returning move like that should of been saved as a finish to a PPV match. Pop would of been even bigger.

Corndawg93

The WWE title match at Mania needs to be AJ vs Shinsuke vs a heel Randy Orton

Edited by Corndawg93

Is this The Guy?

I don’t know if I’m the only one but I’m actually hoping that Owens and Zayn win, although it most likely won’t happen this close to wrestlemania. As much as I like seeing the belt on AJ I think it would be great seeing these two jackasses run around Smackdown as co champions.

Corndawg93

I jumped out of my seat when that glass broke

Is this The Guy?

Stone cold coming out with middle fingers in the air and everything.

Im going to lose my sh*t if Hogan makes an appearance. I noticed no shots of him in the 25 year montage so Im sure its a long shot

Edit: I didnt even notice that was Montel Vontavious Porter at the card table until now

Edited by That Guy There

Crokey

So Enzo's been fired/let go with no "future endeavors" provided. Turns out he's been involved in a sexual assault case since October, and whilst there's no outcome to that investigation yet, apparently he didn't clue WWE in that this was ongoing.

Looks like I'm gonna have to spell it out for ya.... F.. I.. R.. E.. D... Fiiiiiirrrrrrdd.

Corndawg93

Stupid Enzo, hahahha dumb bastard

Is this The Guy?

Enzo... how you doin?

But eh, it’s been a long time coming.

So Vince has announced that he plans on bringing back the XFL in 2020. Thoughts?

Typhus

So Vince has announced that he plans on bringing back the XFL in 2020. Thoughts?

A lot of people are predicting that this venture will fail, and for very obvious reasons. Not the least of which being that the NFL has a pretty solid monopoly on the game.

However, with a delayed launch and a family friendly presentation - as opposed to the sophomoric low-brow smut of the original - it's possible that whilst the XFL might not "succeed" it can sustain itself for a few years, rather than being an instant calamity.

However, as he has aged, Vince McMahon's decision making has become increasingly erratic. Examples of this include:

- Not wanting each Wrestlemania to be numbered.

- Not calling fans "fans" but "the WWE Universe".

- Creating a hostile work environment and then complaining when people just coast along and are afraid to speak up.

The question I would ask, is how changing from wrestling to football will remedy these inherent leadership failings. Football fans, if exposed to McMahonish double-speak, will quickly tune out. He is not dealing with an audience who he can insult because they've got nowhere else to go.

Now, this might compel him to be receptive to new ideas, or he might just try to approach the promotion with the same attitude which has really made WWE feel so artificial and wrong-headed.

So whilst I wouldn't count him out, I will simply conclude by saying that the biggest obstacle to the XFL establishing itself might be Vince himself.

Edited by Typhus

Jonesizzle

late to the party, but as a former avid watcher of the WWF/WCW era the Raw 25th Anniversary was pretty awesome. I do have one question though... what in the actual f*ck is wrong with Matt Hardy? what'd they do to the guy?

I find the announcement of the XFL pretty hilarious, as I think it is an attempt to lure all of the conservatives who've been offended by the politics of the NFL. I'll watch it regardless, but I have a funny feeling it will suffer the same fate before. maybe with social media and the boom of the internet it could last more than a season.

Is this The Guy?

late to the party, but as a former avid watcher of the WWF/WCW era the Raw 25th Anniversary was pretty awesome. I do have one question though... what in the actual f*ck is wrong with Matt Hardy? what'd they do to the guy?

When Matt Hardy went to TNA/Impact wrestling he created this character called Broken Matt Hardy( the gimmick you see now)

I never actually seen any of it but the fans took to it and Broken Matt Hardy became very popular.

He and Jeff returned to the WWE and After some legal stuff about rights to the gimmick between WWE and TNA he started the transition to his Broken character a couple months ago and now you have Woken Matt Hardy.

I was still kind of hoping Hogan would make an appearance

I am interested in seeing who of the recently released NFL players will be playing the XFL

Edited by That Guy There

Jonesizzle

i was hoping the rock was gonna make s appearance when some dude started to play a guitar.. I sincerely thought the rock was gonna come out and show that dude out, but instead Cena got laid out.

DexMacLeod

I think the XFL's actually gotta pretty good shot at succeeding this time around. As Vince said, the landscape has changed drastically in the 19 years since they tried the first time. Ratings aren't nearly as important as they used to be. With amazon getting streaming rights to certain NFL games I could see someone like HULU giving XFL a test run.

Also, the biggest thing they did wrong the first go around was try to present themselves as something more than they were capable of being. They over promised and under delivered. If they keep themselves out of primetime or get on a network with lower standards I think they'll be fine. That's if they don't just go the streaming route altogether.

I mean, if multiple Arena Football Leagues can survive for decades and the LFL is actually expanding there's no reason to believe a real football league can't thrive.

I do think Vince is going to have to walk back some of his statements though. Mainly the whole no criminal records, not even a past DUI is a bit ridiculous. Especially heinous crimes, sure you don't want to associate your brand with that stuff but a single DUI? You're just limiting your player base for no real good reason right there.

It's a bit hypocritical that he used DUI as an example too since one of his wrestlers just got one and they essentially said that what he does in his personal life isn't relevant to his job. Hell, RAW's current General Manager has multiple DUIs on his record.

Also not having any ties to WWE is a mistake. I'm not saying they need to crossover in huge ways but things like having WWE Superstars signing autographs at tailgate parties wouldn't be a bad way to boost ticket sales. And I'd pay an extra five bucks a month for WWE Network if it meant I got to watch every game live each week.

El Dildo

I mean, so far they're just allegations from a wanna-be celebrity coke whore, but we'll see what happens I guess...

it actually has a chance of doing a lot better this time.

part of the reason it failed the first attempt is because the players had no lead-time to practice with each other or really learn the rule changes. they threw everything together in 9 months. the product on the field was poor.

giving everyone a couple of years to prepare means they might actually be able to test and refine a quality product before it actually debuts to the public. anything could happen. the NFL's popularity, viewership, and advertising revenue is falling in recent years.

off topic, does anybody else think Vince looks slightly unhealthy lately? he's losing weight. maybe he just finally weened off the juice :lol:

Dbzk1999

I mean, so far they're just allegations from a wanna-be celebrity coke whore, but we'll see what happens I guess...?

He chose to withhold the fact that he was being investigated all the way back in October to WWE, whether the allegations are true or not, Id say that they were in their right to fire him for that (seriously, especially since that news came out on the same day as Raw 25, the biggest raw show since Raw 1000)