Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,894 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

TonyZimmzy

Universal Wrestling Topic

Chalk

If anyone needs anymore evidence that Jericho can just about sell anything.....

Corndawg93

Its very rare A PPV and then the RAW afterwoods are both very much awesome

Alan Eastwood

If anyone needs anymore evidence that Jericho can just about sell anything.....

Please, come back soon.

Corndawg93

True or fales

In order for a fued between Cena and Reigns to work, Cena needs to heel it up

reform

Doesn't make a difference - Cena would get the face reaction over Reigns, whichever role he assumes.

The best way to do the feud would probably be Reigns as Universal champion, with Cena chasing his record-setting 17th reign. Roman being the heel in the feud would ironically get a few more people on Reigns' side, creating a more split crowd reaction, which would be best if they actually want people to like Reigns in the longer term.

UltraZ

True or fales

In order for a fued between Cena and Reigns to work, Cena needs to heel it up

But i thought Cena was going to feud with Nakamura and Styles?

reform

Figured Dunne Vs. Bate II would be MotN, and it ended up being a MotY contender. Certainly the best WWE/NXT match of 2017 so far.

Corndawg93

JINDER MAHAL BEAT RANDY ORTON AND HAS BECOME THE WWE CHAMPION

JINDER IS WWE CHAMPION

Yes you read that right

Edited by Corndawg93

Chalk

It was obvious that was gonna happen. With WWE's push into India as of late they are trying to capitalise on the huge market potential. What better way than to make the WWE champion from India?

The night went pretty much the way I had figured with except maybe Sami Zayn's win over Corbin. Then again I guess Sami needs to win a match eventually. Also surprised the womens match was won moderately cleanly. Was certain there was gonna be a heel move to distract the ref or something with Ellsworth for someone to do something illegal. Still wasn't a great spectacle. Our women's champ just has no chemistry with most the roster. Those kicks she does looked like they were missing from a mile off and Carmella was just standing there flailing. Oh well, wasn't the strongest card going around so can't complain too much.

Edited by Chalk

Flesh-n-Bone

lol, Jinder f*cking Mahal is the WWE Champion. If that title had any prestige, it's gone. At least the World Title used to take the bullet for the company whenever they wanted to give unproven guys title runs. Now not even their main title which has a long history is safe. As if I needed more reasons to remain disinterested in WWE!

I'm not necessarily against Jinder in general. But it's comical that they think they can have a guy who was a laughing stock as part of 3MB for years just win the title and be taken seriously. Not gonna happen, sorry.

Edited by Flesh-n-Bone

Is this The Guy?

lol smackdown... just don't know what to say

So I'm guessing it's big cass that took out Enzo.

Seems like it's time to put the big man out there solo

jukebox

Where has everyone been? place has died down.

Anywho, anyone that's left, is Balor done with the demon king thing? He didn't do it for this ppv, unless I missed it on his entrance.(My network errored out right at the start of the main event entrances).

Also sick of The Miz hot potato with Ambrose, he can never win clean, always dirty.

dingodile_r89

Meh, lost all faith in the product. NXT isn't what it used to be either.

reform

Where has everyone been? place has died down.

Anywho, anyone that's left, is Balor done with the demon king thing? He didn't do it for this ppv, unless I missed it on his entrance.(My network errored out right at the start of the main event entrances).

Also sick of The Miz hot potato with Ambrose, he can never win clean, always dirty.

The products been down, Ratings & veiwership have been down. So discussion has been down.

Finn not doing the demon gimmick is protective booking. Aside from limiting the overexposure of the gimmick to keep it ultra special, it also protects both him and the gimmick in that he wasn't booked to win the match anyway. If he does the demon thing and loses right away, then it becomes meaningless. Sure, he can lose as the demon, but he needs a good number of wins under the gimmick (on the main roster) before they can pull a shock loss.

Miz & Ambrose isn't a hot potato thing. They're getting the belt off of Dean because the IC title is going to more or less be the main Raw belt while Brock is mostly absent with the Universal title. Miz is sort of a transitional champion as the belt will move up the card for much of the year. Reigns is supposed to be getting it at some point.

Meh, lost all faith in the product. NXT isn't what it used to be either.

Last NXT PPV was one of their best in a while. But yeah, overall the whole product, including NXT (but to a significantly lesser degree), is pretty lousy right now.

Havn't watched Raw in months due to just getting tired of WWE's bullsh*t. I hear it's just been worse and worse, and that Extreme Rules was terrible.

Smackdown PPV's have been terrible too though since AJ lost the title, but I still generally like the Smackdown weekly shows, as long as I ignore the WWE World Title scene.

Crokey

I simply don't have time these days to watch any wrestling, and I'm so far behind on Lucha Underground it's laughable.

The problem with WWE these days, is continual stop/start booking and creative. there never seems to be any clear direction and they are becoming worse and worse at switching feuds, with no apparent reason; and then when they do get into the flow of the feud, they never explain why they got into that feud.

It's a shame really, as there is a lot of great talent at the moment, they've gone back to the brand split, and the Women's division is finally getting it's recognition, and putting the title on Jinder (whilst he was my joint least favorite in 3MB, Drew was my favorite) was a good move. The problem is they've not given good enough reason to be invested in that storyline for it to be one of those great upsets. Plus they stick the title on Bork Lazer far too much, because reasons.

Black Terminator

So they have started a program with Seth Rollins vs Bray Wyatt from Raw after Bray costs Rollins a victory over Joe. Well, we know this song and dance too well. Bray is just going to talk, backpedal and then lose on the pay per view.

Brock vs Joe is just a filler for a B rated pay per view which I would have interest in if it was not for a title on the line.

Not interested in Alexa Bliss vs Nia Jaxx or whoever she is feuding with right now. However she does have mic skills. Nia is still green, Bayley is a joke, Mickie is not being pushed in the right path but pushed to coach a very green Dana Brooks. Emma is coming back soon but the damage is already done to her. Alicia Fox is a jobber and talent enhancement at best now. Sasha I can tell they are setting a program with her and Alexa Bliss at Summerslam.

The Hardy Boyz has a rematch but I have a feeling they will lose on the dumb pay per view name which I won't say due to some dignity.

Enzo and Cass getting attacked backstage every week now will lead to it being The Revival who has been doing it. I see them going at it for weeks and Enzo/Cass will lose.

But Goldust vs Truth is gold right now for Raw.

Edited by Black Terminator

jukebox

Wow Money in the bank was soooo bad. The only saving grace was the men's ladder match. I mean you have a history making first time ever match and you ruin it with Mr. no chin getting it? I understand Lana was going to lose, she actually put on a decent first match, and her finished looks brutal, too bad they already have Naomi kick out of it, and while on the subject, wow Lanas outfit, good choice. Interference in the wwe championship match again, same thing, its like Rollins with j and j security again. Oh and the usos just walking away, garbage ending. I've heard others claim it's a heel victory your supposed to hate it, and I do understand the heel heat, but every match with a heel needs interference or some kind of cheat? getting boring. Anyway that money in the bank men's match was awesome, some really good and painful spots.

Is this The Guy?

Think I'm going to cancel my wwe network membership. I don't even watch the matches anymore I just fast forward to the end lol

El Dildo

I don't post here much at all but I grew up watching WCW and WWF with my dad and my brothers.

all throughout the famous network rivalries, the Montreal Screwjob, Hollywood Hogan's NWO, the Attitude era, the mergers and acquisitions, etc etc

but I don't watch anymore. other priorities. other responsibilities. someone riddle me this...

am I just jaded or is Professional Wrestling on the decline? it doesn't seem like they're creating the same type of legendary characters that they created during the golden days. but I could just as easily be blinded by my rose-colored glasses. where is the next Undertaker? where is the next Hogan? where is the next Rock? where is the next Mankind? where is the next Goldberg? where is the next Stone Cold? can anyone answer me honestly? who are the next generation of timeless names? where are the unforgettable matchups like Hell in a Cell with bloody hardcore table breaking over thumb tacs with barbed wire? it feels like most wrestlers just grow to a certain size nowadays and then move on to Hollywood. their gimmicks seem pretty shallow. their characters don't seem very deep. maybe this is also the fault of WWE writers and Vince McMahon's changing priorities with the company. maybe that's what happens when you just reach a certain level. there's too much money at stake. too many advertisers. too many endorsements to risk.

when I turn on the WWE lately, it all looks very safe and clean and family friendly which is not the WWE I remember.

Edited by El Diablo

Algonquin Assassin

I doubt we'll ever next anyone the calibre of The Rock, Stone Cold, Hogan etc. Those guys were just in the right place at the right time.

Wrestling will never see the heights of the 80s boom period and Attitude Era again IMO. Trying to create a star on that sort of level is like trying to get blood from a stone.

Black Terminator

This past Raw has really did it to me. I am disgusted that they split Enzo and Cass up for no damn reason. The divas sh*t is still a freaking mess. Hardy's vs Cesaro and Sheamus has gone stale. The Miz vs Dean Ambrose feud needs to end soon because it is like poking a dead horse with a stick. Roman Reigns vs Braun Strowman has gone to boredom city within me. The only thing I am looking forward to is Joe vs Lesnar but even then I am not giving my hopes up.

I think for now on I will just used the WWE Network to watch classic Raw and Nitro Episodes because even then I highly entertained as a child and teen. The current day Raw sucks. SDL is not much better either.

Alan Eastwood

I'm the only one that thinks that, doesn't matter the producers, writers, or the amazing wrestlers, I feel that WWE has given the same old stuff for the past years. Of course the womens revolution, but apart from that, I see the same twists and the endless authorities stories.

Edited by Alan Eastwood

Korpi

Daniels' and Rhodes' match from Ring of Honor's yesterdays "Best in the World" pay-per-view event for the ROH world title was a fantastic thriller of a match.

Near 5* stars definitely.

Is this The Guy?

So I'm guessing this Kurt angle and Corey graves thing is more authority bullsh*t

I don't even listen to Brays promos anymore, started to not make any sense and got uninteresting back when he was feuding with Orton

One thing though, I didn't watch most of last week and only caught the last part of Romans promo so when I heard the sirens I was thinking Scott Steiner lol

jukebox

That miztv segment was horrible. They had to send Ambrose put early because the guests went off script. Did you guys hear the young one say the n word, i bet Vince was sh*ttin bricks.

Black Terminator

That miztv segment was horrible. They had to send Ambrose put early because the guests went off script. Did you guys hear the young one say the n word, i bet Vince was sh*ttin bricks.

It was reported that Vince McMahon was not happy about the guests going off the script and one of the dudes using the n word.

reform

Nice NXT episode this week. Asuka & Cross' Last (wo)man standing match was solid and a lot of fun.

Crokey

RIP (LOL)TNA.

Seems that the Double Douche Jeff Jarrett has wormed his way into getting TNA re-branded as GFW (Global Force Wrestling), although the Impact name will still remain.

So this means that in a couple of years they'll have to rename NXT(NA) to NXG(FW), when WWE take on the next batch of ex-GFW wrestlers.

reform

This is a good thing IMO because at this point the TNA branding is more harmful than helpful. A whole new identity rather than GFW might have been good but I guess they save cash by just carryiing over all the GFW rights.

UltraZ

RIP (LOL)TNA.

Seems that the Double Douche Jeff Jarrett has wormed his way into getting TNA re-branded as GFW (Global Force Wrestling), although the Impact name will still remain.

So this means that in a couple of years they'll have to rename NXT(NA) to NXG(FW), when WWE take on the next batch of ex-GFW wrestlers.

Heard they were bringing in new belts for the next show too.

Also, Del Rio should stop crying, when his push in TNA (or GFW lol) is over, he'll have something new to cry about.

Edited by UltraZ