Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,248 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

TonyZimmzy

Universal Wrestling Topic

Corndawg93

I'm now starting HHHs Documentary, I'll tell you's what I think and if it's better than Punks doc

Edit: People need to buy this doc, it's as good as punks is and is a must buy, while the doc is excellent, the choice of matches they added is absolute garbage, non of them is worth watching.

Edited by Billy james

Shenmue18

I have no interest in watching a documentary about Triple H, I'm sure it's a great doc for HHH fans though.

XTREME0235

I'll just re-post this because I think it got overlooked.

Is anyone else getting sick and tired of how the commentators talk during the Wyatt's entrance?

Ever since they got big, you can tell they're being forced to talk during the epic (and eery in entertainment regards) entrance. The only logical explanation would be because it's too creepy for the kids so having the commentators run their mouth so you can barely hear the music calms them down.

It completely takes away some of the Wyatt's legitimacy if you're doing that. They're supposed to be portrayed as this creepy group with a chilling entrance similar to the Undertaker's, but you have Cole, Lawler and JBL talking through it.

Maybe it's just me...

Also, this video is just amazing. His rants are always entertaining, and always manage to cover what we're all thinking deep down.

Edited by XTREME0235

itsmeMOB

Anyone see Daniel Wyatt?

image__2__1_thumb.jpg

Shenmue18

Still very pissed that they're going with Daniel Bryan joining The Wyatt's. Why the hell does this company have to f*ck every single thing up.

Corndawg93

Soon it will be CM Wyatt, Triple Wyatt, John Wyatt, Randy Wyatt, Ryatt, Brock Wyatt, Bawyatta, The Ultimate Wyatt, Hulk Wyatt, The Wyatt, Stone Cold Steve Wyatt, Big E Wyatt, Alberto Del Wyatt, The Funkawyatts, Bret The Wyatt Hart, Wyatt Twins, The Prime Time Wyatts...

Please continue the Wyatt train

Crokey

daniel-bryan-wyatt-lshow3.jpg

"Daniel Wyatt, clap, clap, clapclapclap"

I'm actually looking forward to this angle, it could end up with a great outcome if played right. The setup of getting Bryan involved with the Wyatts and how he was dropped out of The Authority angle was just frankly crap, but this would be some nicely crafted storytelling if done right... please WWE don't f*ck this one up.

For reference in the house show this pic comes from, he was basically submissively ragdolled by Wyatt the whole squash match.

Corndawg93

Hey Gareth, what your opinion on John Cena and his golden shovel

Shenmue18

Gareth seems to neither be a fan or a hater of John Cena.

Edited by Shenmue18

Crokey

I've said it before about Cena, I'm very neutral on him, I'm not going to get myself worked up over Cena when it's Vince and now Trips that makes the decisions, if anyone's got shovels it's those two.

From what I can gather the only person outside of the brass of the McMahons and Triple H who has any say on what goes on and who should do what and where and when is The Undertaker, the next level down is Cena and Punk who are allowed to freestyle their promo's and then it's everyone else, and those two as well as everyone else has just as much say on what they think as everyone else does, if Trips/Vince OK's it's then well on their shoulders being the bosses.

Admittedly those in the higher levels of the roster and main event scene will probably get listened to more than your average JTG, but don't forget Trips and Vince have the shovels, there is nothing to stop them burying someone like Cena and pushing someone else to fill that void. It would be a short term hit to the marketing, but then the same could be said when Ho Kogan left, a couple of years later we had the attitude era which wasn't a commercial success but was a critical success, but it did lay the foundations for the early 00's which were very commercially successful for the WWE.

Corndawg93

Very inspirational there Crokey

Corndawg93

I'm looking forward to Jericho's interview with Bret Hart

Crokey

John Cena doesn't have any say in the booking? http://www.rantsports.com/pro-wrestling/2013/12/30/wwe-did-john-cena-bury-the-nexus/ Yeah... no. This guy definitely has the pull to change booking decisions.

Yes, Cena did want to win that match and he did admit later he was wrong about it, but the final say would have been with Vince who could have said no, so whilst Cena was wrong about it, Vince could have pulled him up and told him no.

Shenmue18

Yes, but we all know Vince will bend over backwards to please Cena.

Corndawg93

Can we stop with gay analogies please, they're starting to get old

Edit: Got the Goldberg dvd, Believe in the sheild bitch please, Believe the Hype

Edited by Billy james

EQUIN0X

Sorry I've been out for a few weeks, been busy with stuff.

Anyway, final RAW was crap, Bryan joining the Wyatts was...eh. I'll wait and see how it plays out. Disappointed that The Shield is going to break up soon. I heard Reigns is going to turn babyface in February and they might replace him with Mason Ryan. Ugh.

@XTREME0235

I hate it when they talk all the way through their entrance. It kills the vibe and immersion.

Corndawg93

1st I'm hearing Anything about mason Ryan joining them

Shenmue18

Yeah, that's been rumored for a few days Billy. I've heard he's improved tremendously from 3 years ago, hopefully that's true if they're going to put him in The Shield.

EQUIN0X

I think it's a bad idea to begin with. If Reigns is going face, they need to disband. To include anyone else at this point, let alone replace, is just wrong.

Especially by replacing Roman Reigns with someone like Mason Ryan. Seriously? Mason Ryan?

No, just no. Once Reigns leaves, The Shield needs to disband. They got something special in Roman Reigns and a lot of people are looking at him as "The" next guy, besides D-Bry. Once he's out, The Shield just won't be the same. So after he leaves, I'd like to see them all go their separate ways.

Seth Rollins can also turn face, I guess. He's a major talent. Great athleticism, awesome high flyer. Ambrose needs to remain heel. I just can't see him as a face. Anyone who's seen his CZW days knows I'm talking about.

Edited by EQUIN0X

Shenmue18

Rollins needs to turn face as his face work in ROH was very good. Ambrose will need to stay heel and probably be a heel for most of his career due to the way he works and cuts promos.

Corndawg93

Totally agree, Roman needs to follow in the foot step of Rock

Crokey

There is a lot of resistance to Mason Ryan (potentially) joining The Shield, I've got no problem with it, fine if you basing it off what he was like before, but the guy has improved in NXT recently and we're not seeing all of his stuff on TV either. As he'll joining in with Ambrose and Rollins he'll do well from the protection of those two and will learn from them as well.

I still would have taken Leo Kruger as a replacement, as he's a natural fit for the group, but I get the impression they've buried that character and are rebranding him as "Adam Rose", who looks a square peg in a round hole... yeah seriously

Also Old School Raw tonight, which I'm hoping may be quite interesting in as far as we may get some hints about the beginning of the road to Wrestlemania, possibly with hints about the status of The Ultimate Warrior, Ho Kogan and The Undertaker.

Shenmue18

Not sure if Hulk Hogan will make an appearance before Mania, they might be looking to keep his Wrestlemania return as a surprise.

Crokey

I marked :inlove:

Shenmue18

Jake The Snake definitely has cleaned up in recent months. Glad to see him back and hopeful to see him at the Royal Rumble.

XTREME0235

It's all thanks to Dallas Page quite frankly, he's done an excellent job at getting Jake back in shape.

If Jake is going to be a surprise entrant in the Rumble (high chance given he's said himself he wants to be in it) then expect to see Scott Hall as a surprise entrant in the Rumble also.

Dallas Page had been helping both Jake and Scott, so hopefully we see those two men shine once more in the squared circle on Jan 26th. :^:

Edited by XTREME0235

Shenmue18

Here's this week's Old School Raw review brought to you by Bruce Blitz, Mad Genius, Jay and Bullspit.

Edited by Shenmue18

Corndawg93

It's official, bruce is obsessed with Cena.