Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,362 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

TonyZimmzy

Universal Wrestling Topic

Corndawg93

It'll be a nice change to see Cena on Smackdown and not RAW for once

AJ Lee

Let's hope it's true.

Let's hope he doesn't win and then Sandow cashes in on him and he ends up back in WWE title contention. :sui:

Shenmue18

I'd be fine with Cena back in title contention with DB if Cena loses clean (Completely clean, no injury excuses or anything, a completely clean loss.), Daniel Bryan needs that person to make him into a star, and Cena is considered the biggest star in the WWE so having Bryan beat Cena clean in a multi match feud would put him over huge. Daniel already showed that he can work a great match with Cena and Cena showed that he's willing to step his game up in a match with Bryan, much like he did in his matches with Punk.

XTREME0235

Cena is considered the biggest star in the WWE.

goldenshovel593.jpg

GtaVComments

Planning on watching Hell in a Cell tonight. Just hoping that the cell isn't used as merely a prop to attract viewers. Hoping for some proper no dq action

AJ Lee

Well nobody will go through the cell.

Best hope is for a spear through the cell, or maybe a finishing move on top...but apart from that I doubt anything, just the few things you know will happen like Bryan doing his rope diva into Orton against the cell.

Edited by AJ Lee

Shenmue18

Don't be getting your hopes up guys, the last time we got someone going through the HIAC was back at Summerslam in 2008 when Edge speared Undertaker through the cell. Ever since then we haven't really even seen anything that involves the cell itself, mainly because they see that as being too violent for children and we all unfortunately know that this company's number 1 priority is to be child friendly. The HIAC match nowadays is being used more to keep other wrestlers from interfering and less as a violent and hardcore type of match, they're the same way with steel cage matches. Expect this to be almost exactly like Daniel Bryan and Orton's first two matches just with the cell around them to sell the idea of no interference from Triple H or Big Show.

AJ Lee

WWE is so backwards...do kids really not wanna see violent stuff like spears through the cell lol? When I was a kid, 11-12yo, TLC matches were my favourite. I certainly wouldn't be entertained by Khali and Santino that is supposed to appeal to them now.

I swear to god if they went TV-14 again everybody would benefit.

This was my idea for them, take RAW TV-14, or even make the last hour of RAW TV-14, and have all the kids crap mixed in with the first hour.

Crokey

Turn Smackdown live have it expand to three hours and make that the TV-14 show of the output... or bring back ECW.

As for the Hell in a Cell PPV tonight, I would expect the Cell to play a part, I'm hoping for an internal collapse... that would be awesome. With the right rigging and safety harnessing the cage could collapse in on itself and not touch the audience in the slightest.

AJ Lee

Did you hear rumours of a cell collapse?

Because that sounds too good to be true, would be epic though like 10x better than the Ring collapse with Henry/Big show

Shenmue18

F*ck that, just make all the shows TV-14, get rid of all this PG garbage. It's turned so many viewers away and gotten so many fans to hate this company.

What do you mean by cell collapse?

Edited by Shenmue18

AJ Lee

Think they only stay PG because they get some more sponsors and partners willing to work with them that way.

Even with less viewers I am (guessing) they make more money than TV-14 days.

Edited by AJ Lee

Crokey

Well, it's been a while since the Cell did something and with Big Show driving a Big Rig into the arena recently, that charging the ringside would be epic.

Shenmue18

Again, you guys are getting your hopes up for nothing. Until this company goes back to TV-14 the cell will serve as nothing more then a way to keep other superstars from interfering in a match.

Crokey

Curtis Axel v Big E for the IC Title on the pre-show is off due to an injury to Axel, no idea what is going to replace it and it's shame as I was looking forward to Big E taking the belt.

As for WWE and TV-14, it'll never happen again and I'm not going to say unfortunately either, as the TV-14 logo doesn't mean we're suddenly going to get better output. WWE needs a creative shake-up and new direction, the Bryan/Orton angle has been good and the whole Best for Business thing is also good, however the rest of the show is lacking in interest, we need a return to the brand split and let the creative team split and focus on each brand with a go-between being Main Event, Superstars and the odd foray into NXT as well as the monthly PPV's

Shenmue18

Been reading about how the PPV went down, and man do I feel like a f*cking GENIUS for not buying or even streaming that sh*t.

AJ Lee

AJ won was the only good thing

f*ck CENA AND f*ck THIS sh*tTY HHH THING LASTING ANOTHER MONTH

GIVE BRYAN THE TITLE YOU f*ckS

Corndawg93

Didn't watch it but Del Rio isn't champ anymore, scumbag don't deserve to be champ, even if it is Cena.

iiConTr0v3rSYx

There's reports that TNA is up for sale.

Take it with a grain of salt.

XTREME0235

Here's your Hell In A Cell 2013 review from Bruce and Mad Genius.

Stay tuned for their Monday Night RAW review too.

Corndawg93

Da f*ck did I just watch, you people seriously watch him, worst reviewer ever

Crokey

+1

I don't get the deal with him either.

As for the PPV, didn't watch it but read the reviews and I have to say it's another B PPV which is being treated like sh*t, I'm wondering if the Survivor Series is going to turn that all around because it's one of the original A PPV's.

As for the whole WWE Title/Best for Business scene the biggest loser out the whole episode is... The WWE Title... they've really treated the title like sh*t.

Corndawg93

+1

As for the PPV, didn't watch it but read the reviews and I have to say it's another B PPV which is being treated like sh*t, I'm wondering if the Survivor Series is going to turn that all around because it's one of the original A PPV's.

As for the whole WWE Title/Best for Business scene the biggest loser out the whole episode is... The WWE Title... they've really treated the title like sh*t.

That poor title, Its a good f*cking thing that Vinny Mac is gunna be on RAW because the only good I see from that is HHH getting fired and Big Show being rehired, because HHH is sh*tting on the business right now with his Best for business poop

XTREME0235

+1

You're entitled to your opinion, it's a subjective matter anyway, that's fair. The reason we watch their reviews is because they're only saying what the majority of us are thinking. They do so in a format to where everyone can see. They (or we) always get labelled as the IWC (Internet Wrestling Community) and it's deemed by those that work at the WWE who watch stuff like that, that our opinions don't matter and that we're the minority or just "a bunch of 30 year old's" - according to John 'Golden Shovel' Cena.

I like watching them because they provide solid points as to why this company has gone downhill the way that it has. They go above and beyond with their reviews, and it helps because we can relate to how they feel as well. They're providing an outlet for guys/girls like us who are waiting for a god damn change (which we thought we would get when Cena left, to an extent we did).

But hey, again, it's subjective. He has said on multiple accounts that he gets that and not everyone will agree with what they have to say. He's not always angry either, first time viewers seem to get that misconception or they just tune into the parts where he's fired up.

You should give them a chance, one day just sit down and have a watch of one of their reviews whether it be RAW, IMPACT Wrestling or other sports like NBA, NFL etc. It's better to catch them in the live streams because you can interact with them via the comments section.

Edited by XTREME0235

Shenmue18

+1

You're entitled to your opinion, it's a subjective matter anyway, that's fair. The reason we watch their reviews is because they're only saying what the majority of us are thinking. They do so in a format to where everyone can see. They (or we) always get labelled as the IWC (Internet Wrestling Community) and it's deemed by those that work at the WWE who watch stuff like that, that our opinions don't matter and that we're the minority or just "a bunch of 30 year old's" - according to John 'Golden Shovel' Cena.

I like watching them because they provide solid points as to why this company has gone downhill the way that it has. They go above and beyond with their reviews, and it helps because we can relate to how they feel as well. They're providing an outlet for guys/girls like us who are waiting for a god damn change (which we thought we would get when Cena left, to an extent we did).

But hey, again, it's subjective. He has said on multiple accounts that he gets that and not everyone will agree with what they have to say. He's not always angry either, first time viewers seem to get that misconception or they just tune into the parts where he's fired up.

You should give them a chance, one day just sit down and have a watch of one of their reviews whether it be RAW, IMPACT Wrestling or other sports like NBA, NFL etc. It's better to catch them in the live streams because you can interact with them via the comments section.

You just hit the nail on the head there. That's EXACTLY why guys like us who are sick and tired of this Cena bullsh*t watch BruceBlitz's stuff. I know a lot of your guys are WWE fanboys here so you won't like what he has to say, but I just like good wrestling, don't care if it's from WWE, TNA or the Indy scene, so Bruce's reviews that aren't full of Pro-WWE and Anti-TNA bullsh*t have exactly what I look for, he tells you exactly how he feels whether it's the popular opinion or not.

EQUIN0X

Sorry I've been gone a while.

HIAC was ok, opening tag match and DB vs Orton were great. Of course we all knew Cena was going to win.

Even though I'm a supporter of Ryback, I have to say his match with Punk was outright awful. That was the most boring match I've seen in a while.

AJ got to keep her title, thank God. I would've lost if that talentless ugly bimbo Brie won it just because she's the fiancé of D-Bry. She's got nothing on AJ. Or AJ's ass...ets. :sly:

The ending of the whole thing was ridiculous. What is the point of having Bryan lose? We're past the point of building him up now. This is just stupid. I guess Vinnie Mac's return tonight will get him involved but come on. Either give him the title already or don't.

Anyway, decent PPV, could've been better. Really wasn't worth the money in my opinion.

Edited by EQUIN0X

AJ Lee

I watch his reviews even though he is far more crtitical than me, but it's understandable since he is like hardcore pro-wrestling fan who used to work for them as ring crew, I respect his opinion for that.

Shenmue18

So, apparently Raw tonight is starting with Cena. Man, if I ordered tickets to this show before Cena's return was announced I would be demanding a refund from WWE. Anyways, keep me updated on what happens during the show guys and if anything is worth checking out.

XTREME0235

Well if you thought that Golden Shovel couldn't be used any better, tonight Sandow cashed in his MITB contract after beating on Cena's arm with a chair.

Guess what; Cena buried ANOTHER great talent. Michael Cole throughout the entire match was sucking his dick in the sense of saying things like "HE DID IT!" also JBL noted him as "Superman".

AJ Lee

Jesus christ

Cena please no

Edited by AJ Lee