Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,529 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

TonyZimmzy

Universal Wrestling Topic

AJ Lee

I understand all your frustrations! but think of it on the positive side if you can, if Cena wins WHC that isn't much of a bad thing, Del Rio is stale as hell, he's on par with Cena, nobody with any sense gives a f*ck about either of them. Him winning it keeps him away from WWE title, which Bryan, Orton and Punk can fight for, once Punk is finished with the Heyman stuff, which could end at HIAC.

Also now that Cena is back, HHH will probably be around less, he was probably there to try and plug the "gap left by Cena" that's the WWE's thoughts, not mine.

Gotta look on the bright side :) I'd like to see less of HHH sucking the life out of everything, and Cena with WHC on Smackdown for the kids. Everyone can be happy.

Corndawg93

Vinnie Mac should be back on TV before survivor series

XTREME0235

Not sure if you guys (who watch Bruce Blitz) are aware of these types of videos that he is making.

He basically gives you a brief run down in the public videos of what he is writing about in his articles over at his website which are more than in-depth.

It's worth the watch here, but it's also well worth the subscription for his site.

You should check it out when you get the chance.

Shenmue18

I'll have to check out that video soon. I'd like to see the Cena article and that Ziggler article on his site, have you read them yet Xtreme? If so, are they good?

Also, AJ, is it true you're dating CM Punk now? :p

XTREME0235

I'll have to check out that video soon. I'd like to see the Cena article and that Ziggler article on his site, have you read them yet Xtreme? If so, are they good?

I've only checked out the Cena one and all I can say is it's definitely worth the read. I won't put out any info about it because I feel that Bruce deserves the small subscription fee due to all of his hard work that he and Mad Genius put into the videos and articles for us, the true fans. Respect goes out to them for the hours upon hours of work that's been done.

It makes me feel good knowing that there is a community with a strong voice that can vent about how sh*tty this 'wrestling' (pfft, wrestling, watering down the best talents' moves and abilities isn't my idea of true wrestling or entertainment) product has become.

AJ Lee

Also, AJ, is it true you're dating CM Punk now? :p

Lol I heard "I" am :p

But yeah, if she is dating Punk that is epic. my fave Diva and my fave superstar together, that's one talented couple.

Shenmue18

That's at least what Konnan is saying, not sure if he's been reliable in the past with news like this. I don't see why he'd have any reason to lie about this though unless he's just a huge douche.

AJ Lee

Well they were together at a lot of stuff recently, including some sports events, so it's likely.

But I thought he was dating Lita...so that's really...confusing. Something the WWE of 10 years ago would have incorporated into an angle lol, Lita vs AJ.

Edited by AJ Lee

Corndawg93

He was dating Beth Phoenix for a while, he later said that she was a push over and wished she would die

AJ Lee

wished she would die...wtf happened lol

Edited by AJ Lee

AJ Lee

I hope so...VINCE, what a legend

Crokey

The Punk/Phoenix thing apparently was a brief, almost one night stand thing, Punk was probably pissed cause he didn't get a text message, his message box was probably full from texts from his sister about Kevin Nash. However from what I can gather outside of what Konnan has been saying is that Punk and AJ are indeed an item, however they want to keep it low profile and don't want the usual gossip mag and dirt sheets to make a fuss. Punk and Lita are obviously no longer and Phoenix is deeply involved with Adam 'Edge' Copeland.

Also Nash is apparently going to be at Raw this Monday as well, as for Vince he was scheduled a couple of weeks back but didn't make an appearance, however this week may be more legit as it's rumored that Big Show is going to be Vince's hired gun.

Did you know? - That WWE paid for Kurt Angle's recent rehab trip.... no. Well as part of their Wellness program WWE will pay for help for former superstars when it comes to help for rehabbing from things like performance enhancers and alcohol.

Kaitlyn has gone fully brunette http://www.wwe.com/videos/unboxing-the-wwe-2k14-phenom-edition-26158227 and holy hell :inlove:

And Sheamus... what... da.... f*ck... have you done with your facial hair :panic:

001.jpg

Shenmue18

Kevin Nash is going to be there as in just watching the show or be there meaning making an appearance in the ring? Also, the Vince face turn is the rumor that seems to be popping up everywhere. Would make sense seeing as they need to get a face authority figure to combat Triple H's and Nipple H's heel authority figure eventually. Just would have thought it would be the other way around since Vince is a total heel at heart, Triple H is better suited as a heel as well but he pulls off a face better then Vince can. Either way, if it means less TV time for Triple H then I'll be happy.

Edited by Shenmue18

Crokey

Unknown at the moment what capacity Nash is going to be in, but considering it's the HIAC fallout show, who knows... hell he could be the new Heyman guy.

Shenmue18

Nash as a Heyman guy? Oh Lord no, we already have one Heyman guy who is sh*tty in the ring in Ryback, we don't need 2 of the active 3 (Lesnar's gone til Mania season) to be poor in ring workers.

AJ Lee

We need Paige as a heyman girl..then we can have an interesting Diva feud for once ( AJ vs Paige)

Corndawg93

Where the hell is my favourite heel been, Wade Barrett, haven't seen him since he got his beard shaved off by D-Bry

Also any news on Buddy Murphy

Edited by Billy james

AJ Lee

They should bring Barrett back in 2 weeks at the UK RAW! That I am going to :D

Crokey

Yeah about that...

#badnewsbarrett

(It could be brilliant)

Shenmue18

Haven't heard anything about Buddy Murphy. Also, hopefully Barrett gets brought back with a better character.

As for a Heyman Girl, Paige has been rumored, even Paul Heyman's mentioned bringing up a Heyman Girl on Twitter. I personally think Paige and Chris Hero would be two good choices for the next Heyman proteges.

XTREME0235

Kevin Nash making a return? Okay...

"By gawd almighty, that's...that's Kevin Nash! That's Kevin Nash! Big Sexy has returned, oh my god here he comes down the ramp.. he's out for blood, he's.... aw gawd he tore his quad. Good god, good god almighty... the near 7 footer has tore his quad, walking down the ramp."

Corndawg93

Don't Ratings go down whenever Nash is on screen

Shenmue18

Yeah, Nash needs to stay away off of TV for a while, if not forever.

Crokey

Erm, interesting little bit of news, make of it what you will.

There is very strong rumours that Eric Bischoff may be on his way out of TNA, now considering that he has a habit of following Hulk Hogan around and he himself has yet to make a firm vocal commitment either way, could be interesting developments on the way, especially since there is rumour about Wrestlemania 30 and Hogan.

http://www.cagesideseats.com/tna-impact/2013/10/24/5026466/is-eric-bischoff-the-latest-big-name-to-leave-tna

XTREME0235

Hmm, I wouldn't bet on him returning to the WWE. If he does I guess that would be pretty cool.

But damn it I want Garett Bischoff instead! He would make the company sooo much better than it currently is... ahem. The best part is, they wouldn't have to water his moves down!

Edited by XTREME0235

Meekail

I still don't know why Cena is facing Del Rio for the WHC though.

AJ Lee

I still don't know why Cena is facing Del Rio for the WHC though.

Hopefully to put him on Smackdown and keep him off RAw, and keep him out of the WWE title fueds which should include Orton, Bryan and Punk all the way to Mania 30 :)

Crokey

They are apparently planning on turning Smackdown into a Live show like Raw and also making it 3 hours as well, putting their biggest star on Smackdown will help the decision makers at either SyFy or A N Other Network who wants it. As part of this we may well see more promotions from NXT to fill up the roster.

Shenmue18

Cena on Smackdown? Looks like my 8 year streak of never watching an episode of Smackdown will continue.