2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

TonyZimmzy

Universal Wrestling Topic

XTREME0235

I think I'll do this every week from now on to increase the chances of his videos becoming more viral.

But here's the latest RAW review by Bruce Blitzed.

Enjoy.

AJ Lee

I watch his review after RAW every week ^.

I do enjoy watching WWE but I like watching him bitch about it too.

Shenmue18

Didn't watch Raw because honestly with Cena coming back I don't really give a f*ck anymore.

Crokey

Smackdown Spoiler...

Big E turns Face... YAY!

AJ Lee

The thing about Big E that I don't like is they didn't bring his 5 count gimmick to the main shows? Even though his theme music is "3 AINT ENOUGH I NEED 5"

Crokey

They just need to make that his 'face' thing and we're sorted, which is probably likely as it is a very face-ish thing to chant.

Shenmue18

I cannot f*cking wait until this Sunday, Bound for Glory is going to be absolutely amazing, gonna blow this f*cking sh*t known as Hell in a Cell 2013 outta the God damn water.

Corndawg93

Is bound for glory free or pay

Edited by Billy james

Shenmue18

It's an actual PPV.

Corndawg93

Didn't watch Raw because honestly with Cena coming back I don't really give a f*ck anymore.

If you watched RAW, you would've seen a very inspirational video of Cena's progress to recovery, you would've loved it

Shenmue18

Oh boy, can't believe I missed that. So glad that after being gone for only a month they're going to be airing video packages for his return for the next 2 weeks. Not even at the shows and he still gets more TV time than Dolph Ziggler!... Sigh, f*ck this company.

Edited by Shenmue18

Corndawg93

Sheamus is gunna be on IGNs Up at Noon

Crokey

Well that is " Top 'o the Mornin' "

BRITLAND

ok, so this is just according to a guy from the steel cage podcast, but he seems to be right a lot of the time. he says the current plan is as follows:

undertaker vs lesnar

punk vs orton © for WWE title

hhh vs bryan

cena © vs bray wyatt for the WHC

ryback vs goldberg

Corndawg93

I know its Cena and all, but part of me want cena to beat the crap out of Del Rio

Shenmue18

If I had to pick someone on the current roster to get buried (Besides Cena of course.) it would be Del Rio, but it's still Cena so bleh. I'm rooting for Del Rio, well, I would be if I was buying the PPV.

@Britland all those matches sound good, besides Bray Wyatt vs Cena. Wyatt's gimmick is one of the few dark and edgy things in the WWE so f*ck having Cena's PG, fruity pebble ass bury him at Mania.

Edited by Shenmue18

AJ Lee

ok, so this is just according to a guy from the steel cage podcast, but he seems to be right a lot of the time. he says the current plan is as follows:

undertaker vs lesnar

hhh vs bryan

ryback vs goldberg

Wtf is this, potential Wrestlemania?

Shenmue18

That's what it seems like. I know Taker-Lesnar and Punk-Orton are both being thrown around, and WWE seems to have their hopes up that Goldberg will return.

Crokey

undertaker vs lesnar

hhh vs bryan

ryback vs goldberg

Wtf is this, potential Wrestlemania?

Wrestlemania 30's potential line up changes more often than I have coffee... and I drink a lot of coffee, I'm on my 6th large cup and it's just gone 1 in the morning and I'll still sleep like a baby.

The rumour about Taker v Brock has been mulling around for a while, but so has Taker v Sting, we'll know for sure come January when Sting's contract is up with TNA and also the Rumble week is usually when in-ring Taker makes the choice (if he's personally not already).

The other possible main event which has been mooted around due to the sheer scale of an anniversary this Wrestlemania will be, would be a bold step for WWE to take and make it a Fatal 4 way with Cena, Orton, Punk and Bryan for the WWE title. The WHC could well involve Big E and Sandow, who are both tipped to be big names going forward and the WHC for me should be joint top billing, but when the Big Gold Belt was WCW's thing it will always be treated as second class by WWE, however it is rumored that WWE may well be using the WHC as the testbed for WWE Title holders.

Other possibles are:

Cody v Goldie

Jericho v Bray Wyatt

The Wyatts and Kane v The Shield

Other folk that have been making waves and may be added to the bill in some form may be Cesaro... finally, Ziggler and RVD. There is also talk that Sami Zayn may also get a nod for Wrestlemania as well as other NXT guys and gals.

But the more interesting matchup is the possible Street Fight match between Vince and Trips... yeah, I've read that may well happen.

Shenmue18

If they are doing a street fight between Vince and HHH they HAVE to say "f*ck this PG sh*t" and go balls to the walls with blading, high spots and weapon use.

XTREME0235

The RAW of 10/21/13 consisted of two people; John 'Golden Shovel' Cena & Triple Ego.

Go home show for Hell in the Cell? Yeah okay...

Here's your weekly RAW review courtesy of Bruce Blitz and Mad Genius (a.k.a Virtuoso Sports).

Enjoy the video.

Shenmue18

Just finished watching Bruce's review, and F*CK Triple H for burying Edge, RVD and Jericho. Jealous f*ck DREAMS of being half as good as those guys, Paul "Diamond Shovel" Levesque and John "Golden Shovel" Cena can both go suck a fat dick. There's a reason why I haven't watched Raw for the past 2 weeks. I NEVER want to have to see John Cena, Triple H and Nipple H (That's right, I'm bringing Nipple H into this too.) burying f*ckers left and right.

The Pizza Delivery Guy

So John Cena's returned. Guess it's back to only watching reviews rather than the actual program.

Are we speculating Wrestlemania yet? I'm totally calling Taker Vs. Chavo Guerrero

XTREME0235

Just finished watching Bruce's review, and F*CK Triple H for burying Edge, RVD and Jericho. Jealous f*ck DREAMS of being half as good as those guys, Paul "Diamond Shovel" Levesque and John "Golden Shovel" Cena can both go suck a fat dick. There's a reason why I haven't watched Raw for the past 2 weeks. I NEVER want to have to see John Cena, Triple H and Nipple H (That's right, I'm bringing Nipple H into this too.) burying f*ckers left and right.

It hurts me to know that this is what the product has become... it's evolved into this pussy sh*t that they even dare to refer to as "entertainment". Well where the f*ck is the entertainment?

Seriously, the creative team, Triple Ego and Mr. Company Bitch Boy Talentless Hack John "Golden Shovel" Cena need to "Get the 'F' Out!" so we can actually have some talented replacements and put on a decent f*cking show.

@The Pizza Delivery Guy; Oh don't worry about Chavo vs. Taker at WM. We already know that would be more entertaining than John "Golden Shovel" Cena vs. Taker (yes, it's speculated that Taker wants to face him at 'Mania) and we know that the WWE wouldn't want to put on an entertaining show. He'll be the one to end the streak. Right then and there, that will completely kill the business for me. I'll be done watching it as soon as that happens or up until Kane retires.

The WWE is a shell of its former self... big time!

Edited by XTREME0235

AJ Lee

HIAC should be good at least

XTREME0235

Yeah you're right. I just can't wait for Cena to return!!

If we're lucky, we might even get to see Triple H!

Shenmue18

If ADR would break Cena's neck, like a certain Rabid Wolverine. Then yes, it'd be good. If that doesn't happen though then the show will be sh*tty. Or if Triple and Nipple H or Vince do get involved in the main event, that would suck as well.

Corndawg93

I can't wait for Vinny Mac to come back to end this HHH sh*t, the fact he even mentioned Jericho, Edges and RVD named is bullsh*t.

Shenmue18

It's gonna be weird having Vince as the babyface going into a HHH-Vince match. Then again, I'd be rooting for Vince if HHH was the face anyways. Unless it was something like, if Triple H wins the company goes back to TV-14 and if Vince wins we go to TV-G, then I'd be HHH all the f*ckin way.

Crokey

I would like to hope so, but I get the feeling it'll be another white-wash like Battlefield was, as they look to be building towards having a big Survivor Series event, which may confirm my suspicions that they are going to use the B-PPV's to build up to the big four every quarter.

Also this looks good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS8mpH0RVJs