• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• schaefft

• |GTA Mallorca|

• CHILLI

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

stafford convertible     stallion fastback       tornado wagon       tornado 4-door       '92 comet targa       '92 comet coupe       '82 comet coupe       '82 comet

≡Pachµco≡

It got released man that's all that matters now go on and download it and enjoy it ! :^:

• Like 1
≡Pachµco≡

Here's a new car I'm working on I've named it Sabre Supreme. :colgate:

XzKttDr.jpg

• Like 9
universetwisters

Here's a new car I'm working on I've named it Sabre Supreme. :colgate:

-snip-

I have a feeling you're making this just to stick it to TheMadeMan.

Also that looks quite a bit too big to be a Cutlass Supreme.

Edited by universetwisters
  • Like 3

Well, that doesn't really justify why the car is so long. It's like saying potatoes are big because the sky is blue: none of these have anything to do with each other, do they?

Plus, all Phil is trying to do is just give some helpful advice. Hee's saying the car is too big, maybe make it smaller. I kinda do agree with him, but the car is not looking bad. Just follow his advice. :^:

• Like 2
universetwisters

Actually fyi I'm modeling this car cause my uncle owns one.

Sure.

Still very too large for a Cutlass Supreme. Also the Cutlass Supreme never had side exhausts. "Look and fix the mistakes."

FC12_r295_01.jpg

• Like 6
≡Pachµco≡

You 2 are just trolling me :rol: , besides don't you guys have anything better to do ?

Actually fyi I'm modeling this car cause my uncle owns one.

Sure.

Still very too large for a Cutlass Supreme. Also the Cutlass Supreme never had side exhausts. "Look and fix the mistakes."

FC12_r295_01.jpg

Note that I just started this model and yes I was planning on shortening the rear :^:

universetwisters

Note that I just started this model and yes I was planning on shortening the rear :^:

Don't even shorten the rear, just make the whole rest of the car proportionate since those hotring cars are a lot bigger than they ought to be.

• Like 2

Come on guys, let him finish it and wait for what pops out.

Dude, we're just giving him advice on how to improve the car. We're not trolling anyone. The car is good overall, but if it improves based on people 's criticism, maybe that way it'll look better. It's not my fault or anyone else's that he can't take criticism and takes it as a "troll". With that being said, I think it's unnecessary to repeat these words.

Edited by Mariø
  • Like 1
Jinx.

You 2 are just trolling me :rol: , besides don't you guys have anything better to do ?

Nobody trolls you. You're just ignoring what others say, like I told you about GTAGarage being pretty much inactive: it took you some time to realize it after your mod didn't get approved, yet you've been told about it.

Phil and Mario only gave you criticism, not even close to trolling. Try to be less self centered this time. Wouldn't break anything, would it.

Indeed, the car could use some tweaks, but it looks decent right now.

Edited by Jinx.
  • Like 1

meanwhile...

34M2zjr.png

Boy... You're doing... Per-f*cking-fection! Gotta love how you mixed both Skyline R33 and Skyline Rule34 and made an amazing vehicle out of it.

• Like 2

Maybe you shouldn't have posted a picture of a car you only made a few changes on? Maybe do something more to it? Give it an actual unique look instead of just attention-whoring for likes with mediocre content. No one is going to suck your dick here buddy, you're not as important as you think.

How were they supposed to know that you just started on it and what you were planning to do to it?

They gave you actual criticism and advice because the car looks barely looks different to a decal-less Hotrinb. If you post work as bare-boned as this, you should at least expect negative responses. Because that's exactly what you did with the MadeMan, but now it's not okay because it's you, and you're special.

You constantly play the smart-ass attitude when people give you actual input on the things you post. According to you, it's always their fault and not yours. Never mind all the failed projects, never mind that you've been around for a year stirring trouble, making a new project every damn week and cancelling it the next day for something else.

But no, it's never your fault is it, it's always theirs.

catch u later lonewolf

Edited by Guest
≡Pachµco≡

I'm so done with gtaf. Like guys I get it I was wrong Ok. But like one bad post thinking it's the end of the world and you people still keep sh*t talking I'm pretty much getting sick of all this.

Прощальный привет.

First off, unless you're using PM or something, don't write in these languages (unless you contain english in a same post).

Secondly:

I'm so done with gtaf. Like guys I get it I was wrong Ok. But like one bad post thinking it's the end of the world and you people still keep sh*t talking I'm pretty much getting sick of all this.

You seem to be the one who takes criticism like the holocaust. Not us. No, it's not the end of the world, it's just like I told you on Skype before, helpful advice. Take it. And if you think it's a bad advice, be minimally respectful. Don't go around saying people are trolling you, because they're not.

• Like 2
≡Pachµco≡

We are done. I'll go off of the forums because clearly you ''people'' :sneaky: just keep on going, So good day.

Funny how you say people sh*t talk you in your back. Yet this happens... http://imgur.com/a/otZFH

We are done. I'll go off of the forums because clearly you ''people'' :sneaky: just keep on going, So good day.

Listen here, pal. We're offering you help. Take it and stop bitching and moaning like a little kid!

Edited by Mariø
  • Like 1

I'm done .

Stand up and do what's right. Giving up isn't manly. And you are clearly someone who calls himself that word, and if you really are, prove it.

Edited by Mariø
//XP//

I'm done .

The best way to deal with criticism - giving up.

Sorry to say it but that's a low move, even for you.

• Like 2
≡Pachµco≡

''Weak f*ck. Stand up and do what's right. Giving up isn't manly.''

Do you really think your the bigger man here talking sh*t or posting pictures or chats of me on imgur that isn't EXACTLY manly either .

I'm done .

The best way to deal with criticism - giving up.

Sorry to say it but that's a low move, even for you.

Hey, I didn't give up after all the sh*t the community gave me. And look at me right now.

''Weak f*ck. Stand up and do what's right. Giving up isn't manly.''

Do you really think your the bigger man here talking sh*t or posting pictures or chats of me on imgur that isn't EXACTLY manly either .

The sh*t you talked isn't too manly either.

Edited by Mariø
  • Like 1
≡Pachµco≡

K that's where I draw the line Mario I've lost all respect for you man like , yesterday I thought we solved things but clearly it's not so goodbye .