4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

[REL|Final] Granite Maul

Switch_Designs

Switch_Designs

Well it's been a while since I have made any mods for GTA and lately I have not been too sure that there would ever be any more. I have been working as tech support for a major car and home audio company, playing alot of Runescape, FFXI online and I also like messing around in Second Life as well as everyday family life with my wife and my 2 kids. Even with all these things that tend to come before my modding and modeling I still think about you all everyday. So finnally I have put away a little time and made all of you a nice little mod that I like to call The Granite Maul. The idea for the granite maul came from Runescape and the lame model of a ugly granite maul that is in that game. I desided that since I could not modify the one in Runescape to make it better that I would just make one from scratch for San Andreas. To all the staff at thegtaplace and to fans all over the world sorry for just disapearing.

This mod will replace your bat in GTA San Andreas with a Granite Maul.

user posted image

Download the mod here.

Here is also a better 3ds rendered picture of the gmaul user posted image

This version of the model can be purchased from here for use in other applications.

I can't sell my mods but my models are fair game.

Edited by Switch_Designs
Blackadder.

Hes back! We all missed you (Well I did...) Pretty cool weapon, time to teach those ballas a lesson! devil.gif

Switch_Designs

LMAO thanks for the welcome back. i need to do something epic for my next mod i hope it come to me soon. Felt great to actually relax and make a mod even if it was just something simple.

Switch_Designs
I'd say it's a 45lb piece of ouch on a stick tounge.gif ... and 3 extra pounds of "oh sh*t!" at the top alien.gif

omfgrotflmfao! muppetmaster_karma.gif

Blackadder.
I'd say it's a 45lb piece of ouch on a stick tounge.gif ... and 3 extra pounds of "oh sh*t!" at the top  alien.gif

omfgrotflmfao! muppetmaster_karma.gif

dontgetit.gif Wtf was that? tounge.gif So, when can we expect your next vehicle mod? alien.gif

Gouveia

YAY! Switch Designs is back! Any plans on a skateboard replacing the BMX? Think about it! Try to do some new animations too... Now back ontopic, nice maul... They say 40lb, but I prefer saying 60lb of "OMFG[bAM]OUCH", plus a little more of "HOLY f*ck"

Switch_Designs

YAY! Switch Designs is back! Any plans on a skateboard replacing the BMX? Think about it! Try to do some new animations too... Now back ontopic, nice maul... They say 40lb, but I prefer saying 60lb of "OMFG[bAM]OUCH", plus a little more of "HOLY f*ck"

I already did the best I could to put my skateboard into San Andreas in the California Adventure mod pack that you can download here. It also has some other great stuff in there too.

Also here is a picture of it too!!!

user posted image

Also my next mod will be #145 and it's a vehicle.... I came up with my top secret idea last night while relaxing after work. I will start working on it later today. My list of mods is getting quite impressive you can see the whole list of all 144 mods that I have made for VC and SA here. Just type in switch designs into the search box ^.^

Edited by Switch_Designs

OMFG it is Switch Designs!

Holy crap, I remember January last year, I had just started downloading mods for SA and your mods were the ones I liked the most! Lol, I remember that Sith Speeder, that was awesome and the Rocket Launcher that fired 6 rockets! Even more back then I had a crappy 64k modem and I hardly ever went online. You had released the California mod pack. I travelled all the way to the closest village with cable internet just to download it! And you are back, whoop dee fookin' whoop!

Switch_Designs

OMFG it is Switch Designs!

Holy crap, I remember January last year, I had just started downloading mods for SA and your mods were the ones I liked the most! Lol, I remember that Sith Speeder, that was awesome and the Rocket Launcher that fired 6 rockets! Even more back then I had a crappy 64k modem and I hardly ever went online. You had released the California mod pack. I travelled all the way to the closest village with cable internet just to download it! And you are back, whoop dee fookin' whoop!

Thank you so much. Also I have started working on my top secret ph34r.gif #145 mod and it's comming along nice. I just got permission today to put zmodeler on my work pc so I can model now when i'm not taking tech support calls (and i get at least half of the 8hr i'm at work as down time between calls.) This vehicle mod will be released sometime this next week if everything goes as planned.

Edited by Switch_Designs
  • 2 weeks later...

Say i play RS too lvl 87 but i have a lamea$$ request [not really expecting it but ey] could you make just the plain wep of the G maul? What about a RuneScape weapons package? lulz that'd be SO epic.