• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ten-a-penny

• AlienTwo

• Gnocchi Flip Flops

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The realest sh*t on these forums is the poop under your username. Enjoy.

You could always just sign out and try not taking this internet sh*t so seriously.

What I hate is when you're in school or in town, and there's slow people taking up the whole footpath/hall and they go at about 0.01 metres per hour. It gives me the urge to kill. But in fairness I do walk really fast. And I don't have much/any patience.

x2

Oh yeah and I hate peopled who walk slowly, I can't bloody stand people who walk slowly!

Cocksuckers!

Holy hell, this topic has been around since January...it's gone so fast!

Holy hell, this topic has been around since January...it's gone so fast!

Gareth Croke is pleased with it's progress

But time for a rant...

F*cking Tesco's, the supermarket in itself is alright, it's the fud's that have no effing patience what-so-ever and are leaning right over you to grab something off the shelf when they can plainly see that you can't move because you're being polite to the old lady who is deciding between Heinz Beans and Tesco's own and they give you look as if you've just shat on their pancakes when you do that shuffle-stamp routine to point out to them they are inpolite pricks and you don't apprieciate their attempt to rodger you with thier trolly just so they can get to the pickles which they look at and then go "Hum, no I don't like those one's". Then the next thing is those same folk who leave their trolly's blocking the whole ailse leaving only enough room for that old lady with beans to squeeze through so you hold back to let her through because you're being polite then fudwink number 2 comes tearing up your arse and nearly knocks the old lady over just to get to the bags of rice, which they just pick up and stare at for 10 minutes wondering how it's cooked. Then it comes to the checkout "Do you have a Clubcard?" "No, I don't" and the shopping gets thrown past the scanner and shoved to the end of the till getting everything squashed, becuase you don't have a clubcard, then guess who pulls up at the back of you in the que, yes you guessed it Mr and Mrs Prickface who are permantly in a hurry thinking their on an episode of Dale's Supermarket Sweep and push you off the till so they can get their shopping scanned, meanwhile you're getting pissed off trying to pack eveything in your bag so you don't get home and find eveyrthing crushed to buggery. Then you get outside and what do they do, they stand there next to their car chatting for half an hour as if they've got all the time in the world.

/rant over.... for now

I f*cking hate Oscar Mayer. No particular reason, but I have a thing against guys in tuxedos with monocles and tophats. I'm looking at you, Monopoly Guy... monocle.gif

Gareth Croke pretty much sums it up regarding supermarkets for me. People are dicks, end of. Though it doesn't help I'm somewhat of a Misanthropist... mad.gif

People with trollys or prams who walk with thier head looking back. I always get knocked down by ignorant bitches. They're always too f*cking busy looking back talking to notice me and smack straight into me.

Another thing I hate: Girls who play rugby. They're mostly big fat mingers who want to be boys. God, just thinking about it makes me sick.

Im Rick James B**ch!

Back on the topic of commercials, i hate those ones with the over-the-top voice.

"Theres going to be Action! Action! Action!"

Honestly, what were they thinking? "Maybe if i yell and repeat what i am saying people will be interested." You thought wrong dickhead. From what i have seen it seems like a problem which mostly affects American sports stations, so perhaps i shouldn't be the one bitching, but meh. It still grinds my gears.

I hate people that obviously copy work from people at school, and get good marks, possibly even better than the person they copied off of. In my opinion, if someones caught doing that they should get kicked out the school. Instantly.

Just do your own f*cking work. sad.gif

Back on the topic of commercials, i hate those ones with the over-the-top voice.

"Theres going to be Action! Action! Action!"

Honestly, what were they thinking? "Maybe if i yell and repeat what i am saying people will be interested." You thought wrong dickhead. From what i have seen it seems like a problem which mostly affects American sports stations, so perhaps i shouldn't be the one bitching, but meh. It still grinds my gears.

Oh yeah, I take it you're not going to that monster truck rally on Sunday, Sunday, Sunday! Kids seats are $5 you know.

Here's another one, related to driving video games. "Oh yeah, I tuned the car with a body kit and spoiler". Since when is modifying the body, tuning?

I'm gonna have to rant about all the people who claim 'hypocrisy' during arguments. Here's an idea: how about you pseudo-intellectual f*cks stop using insults that are more than 2000-years-old. That is all.

I lied. What's the deal with people ranting? That got old when all the comedians started doing it in the 90s. Seriously, no one thinks you're funny or original. We all just want you to shut up.

What's with all these liars? Why can't they just tell the truth? F*cking pricks!

Also, what is UP with major league baseball? Haha, get it?

Halo 3, more like Gaylo 3. If I wanted to be annoyed by loud nerds, I'd go to a Dragonforce concert.

Why do people get mad when I use red to accentuate parts of my sentences? Yes, I am patronizing you. Stop pretending that you can understand the complexities of my posts.

Edited by Brish
What's the deal with people ranting? That got old when all the comedians started doing it in the 90s. Seriously, no one thinks you're funny or original. We all just want you to shut up.

rolleyes.gif

Rant thread?

Losing the benefit of friends w/ benefits because they start seeing someone. Damn women are fickle!

I lied. What's the deal ...

What's with all these liars? Why can't they just tell the truth? F*cking pricks!

I'm gonna agree with you on that one.

@Brish: Didn't you say you were going away for 3 months?

Yep, and I'm pretty sure 'nuj said he'd ban him if he posted within those 3 months.

*waits for anuj to come in waving around the ban stick like a magic wand*

TenaciousD.

I hate doing that f*cking dance with strangers in HMV. They want to read the blurb of Bo' Selecta DVD Boxset while I'm there thinking if I have enough for Borat so I have to do a little dance with them. So you're in HMV or some music/DVD stores. You're browsing the films and the dude next to you is too, slowly you're edging towards each other, getting nearer and near, from G through to J and he's at M going to K. You get so close the dance begins. The dude is now next you, no more then about half a metre away. He moves past you behind and you step forward so your legs are hitting the aisle. You slide to the right as he slides to the left, you've just swapped places and both done a half circle. From there you edge away through to P just to do it again.

If only I could have told Romeo. turn.gif

Remember when I told you that you could post again if you posted in a non-sh*tty manner?

You obviously don't, so I'll reiterate. If I get one more (valid) report about you, you're banned. Forever.

I hate being threatened, but I love pushing things to the limit.

It's cool when anuj threatens me though. He's the coolest person on GTAForums next to Svip. smile.gif

I also hate my roommate, he annoys me with his constant Madden 2008 playing.

Sillyhed2000

Another thing I hate: Girls who play rugby. They're mostly big fat mingers who want to be boys. God, just thinking about it makes me sick.

Some girls who play rugby at my school, despite being units, are incredibly hot and not two hundred pounds (quite the opposite). Hit that - just don't rub that up the wrong way...

Okay, as a Bunnings employee, here's my go. Bunnings is a huge hardware warehouse Australia-wide, opening at 6.30 every week morning and closing at 9pm. Who the f*ck needs hardware supplies at 9pm? I can kind of understand 6.30, however ridiculous it may be, but we get plenty of tradies who wake up at the crack of dawn. It may be forgivable if we closed at a reasonable time - like, 5pm, when every other f*cking retail store in the town closes. Go to 9pm on Thursday late night shopping so all those bastards who come in at 8.58pm and want you to design their new irrigation system for them can come in on one night only - but not five f*cking nights a week. We have lives, you know, even if most of our customers don't seem to. And Sunday trading - f*cksake, can't people go a single day without buying a new power drill or plumbing equipment? You'd think that we're open so much during the week, everyone would have bought their sh*t then. But no. Granted, the hours are more reasonable (9am - 6pm), but it still remains unnecessary and a product of such a materialistic society. I MUST spend every moment of my time buying sh*t I don't need. The real problem here being is that all us employees get dragged in ALL weekend god forbid we have lives to service these idiots who open with the line "Do you work here?" when I'm walking around in the bright red Bunnings shirt with the logo over the front and the back, an apron, and a backbrace on. No, I just enjoy marching around here wearing the uniform.

When I walk to work at 7am and the hardware store is open before the fast food outlet (Red Rooster) next door, there is something wrong in the world. Hardware supplies has taken priority over the food on which we live.

Edited by Sillyhed2000

I Hate Ugly girls who swear they are hot..they walk around with mounds of make up on looking like they just came out of a lunar eclipse with no lights in their house while being blind..and then putting make up on...then they are like 500 pounds trying to dance like shakira...I HATE YOU STUPID BITCHES(yes caps were neccesarry)!

Hayden Stasven

I'm really annoyed with Microsoft Windows. I've had this computer for 4 years now and have had to re-format it twice. Even when everything seems fine and dandy it will be a bitch like, "I feel sleepy, time for a crash." WELL F*CK YOU TOO BITCH! I really want a PowerBook with OS X Leopard. tounge.gif

I hate my printer. It interferes with my WIFI connection, it always crumples up my papers and it prints crooked.

My current fantasy:

Edited by Brish