2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Crokey

Grumpy Old Forumers

anus

Nice to see GTAF like it was in the old days for a change hahaha.

Remember The Pit?

AlienTwo

Forgive me if I'm wrong but aren't you the same guy who said in another thread that your 'mind isn't on the same level as mine' to someone? Yet you think Scratch's sarcastic comment is pretentious?

Come on, let's be real here.

E - Ah, it turns out I don't need your forgiveness as it appears I'm correct.

"We're thinking on different levels. You won't understand what I'm saying..".

Uh, we were thinking on different levels. Does that mean I think my way of thinking is superior to anyone else's? Nope.

Their way of thinking is superior to mine in certain situations, and mine superior to theirs in certain others.

There doesn't need to be a winner/loser, dominant/subordinate dynamic in every f*cking discussion you have with someone you know.. we have the ability to disagree and share a different view.

I'm that specific instance though, you were using the word "caste" incorrectly, so there was a winner, me, and a loser,ye.

Maxxi

Ahh the Pit. They had to choose a f*cking rap battle.

DerangedCrackhead

mfw when you get home covered in puke and it's not even yours

Femme Fatale

mfw when you get home covered in puke and it's not even yours

that's p punk tbh

Cosmic Gypsy

Just watched that episode of The Simpsons with Lady Gaga in it.... Woooow that episode was the biggest load of sh*t, how badly can a show fall off? Nothing but Lisa asking to be alone for a whole episode. Actually had to turn over at the end when Lisa started to sing.

Mr. Scratch

The Simpsons is still on?

DOUGL4S1

Just watched that episode of The Simpsons with Lady Gaga in it.... Woooow that episode was the biggest load of sh*t, how badly can a show fall off? Nothing but Lisa asking to be alone for a whole episode. Actually had to turn over at the end when Lisa started to sing.

The only good part is when Lisa yells at Gaga, but infortunatelly she changes heart.

The Simpsons is still on?

Surprisingly yes, 29th season, already renewed to 30 and possibly to 32.

Femme Fatale

Yeah, but it's a franchise zombie now, lol. They should've cancelled it before the quality started to suffer.

Carbonox

I haven't seen the Gaga episode, but can imagine worse - namely the clip show that's all about singing. Always hated singing segments in cartoons anyway, there's a cringy element to them of some sort.

DOUGL4S1

People say good episodes come out eventually now, and most people still watch them over nostalgia or something.

trip

I watched every episode starting at the Tracey Ullman show...up until sometime in the 2000s when they rewrote the backstory for how Homer and Marge met. In a show that has "the comic book guy" there is no way any backstory can be rewritten...especially something as big as how Homer and Marge met.

John Smith

Lady Gaga's music was partly responsible for a breakdown in a previous relationship because of 'uncommon music tastes'. Actual true story. I'll never forgive that weirdo freak (Gaga, not my ex)

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

At this point, it's just keeping on because of name power. I'd imagine it's hard to keep a show fresh and exciting for 30 years. Just stick to the first 8 seasons - they're the comfiest.

Hmmm nice bike

First decade or so of The Simpsons was awesome. It really is too bad that they're still churning out episodes as bad as the ones we see out today. They should have gone out on a high note. Or at least in the early 2000s when it was still a little enjoyable but clearly not the same that it was before.

Also, there's nothing like waking up early and traveling on your usual commute on your way to an exam on the day with your longest classes while your stomach and intestines feel like they're on fire. No more Tabasco sauce for me I guess, this is awful.

And now there's a mechanical problem on one of the trains ahead of us, so we're stalled until they fix it :(

ten-a-penny

White Supremacists should be set on fire while being alive and having to see the horrors they have inflicted on other people. They f*cking suck.

AlienTwo

White Supremacists should be set on fire while being alive and having to see the horrors they have inflicted on other people. They f*cking suck.

*All Racial/Ethnic/Religious/Ideological Supremacists

trip

End up on the wrong end of an ICP concert?

Ya know what's extra sucky about white supremacists(along with A2's supplement)? Those assbags have parents. So their parents must be teaching it to their children.

Imagine growing up in house that teaches hate. Most supremacist have a bunch of anger...and you don't get anger without hate.

Star-Lord

I watched every episode starting at the Tracey Ullman show...up until sometime in the 2000s when they rewrote the backstory for how Homer and Marge met. In a show that has "the comic book guy" there is no way any backstory can be rewritten...especially something as big as how Homer and Marge met.

f*ck backstory. We all know they met at Hooters. Hope you got the reference ;)

@Grumpy - Trump still in office. :/

AlienTwo

End up on the wrong end of an ICP concert?

Ya know what's extra sucky about white supremacists(along with A2's supplement)? Those assbags have parents. So their parents must be teaching it to their children.

Imagine growing up in house that teaches hate. Most supremacist have a bunch of anger...and you don't get anger without hate.

I remember hearing a story about a Wal-Mart that got in trouble because the cake decorator refused to make a cake for a family who had a 2 year old named "Adolf Hitler." They had a normal last name, like Johnson or something, but what a mess of a family... their daughter was named "Aryan Nation" and they claimed they "didn't raise their children with any hate," but that's obviously bullsh*t.

Poor kids... soon to be asshole adults themselves.

EDIT: Campbell was their last name, I've found an article on it;

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/28269290/ns/us_news-weird_news/t/-year-old-hitler-cant-get-name-cake/#.WpWXJ3anFhE

Edited by AlienTwo

trip

I remember that story.

The scary thing is people like that will always exist. Otherwise, history would have culled them out by now. The cycle will never be broken.

Panashe M. Sinclaire

Are people really so f*cking stupid that they shell out money to companies claiming to protect them from the "dark web?" I have never, in my entire life, seen such a f*cking bold faced scam.

ten-a-penny

Yeah, them too. But Racial Supremacists - especially Whites - are the absolute worst. Bigots and sh*tty people who hate others because reasons, in general.

AlienTwo

Yeah, them too. But Racial Supremacists - especially Whites - are the absolute worst. Bigots and sh*tty people who hate others because reasons, in general.

I dunno, I would 100% disagree that "whites" are the worst... in fact, statements like that just widen the divide.

Edited by AlienTwo

feckyerlife

haven't been around too many asians and indians then huh

Mr. Scratch

Other races can't be racist.

sreyazsec

Inb4 someone comes here to explain the 'true' meaning of racism.

ARTHUR.

stop whitesplaining

Mr. Scratch

Do not use that word, that is an ableist word, I am a nice person.

Crokey

Inb4 someone comes here to explain the 'true' meaning of racism.

Actshually (sic)... to be a racist means you can't stand running, ergo, I'm a racist.