Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,779 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Crokey

Grumpy Old Forumers

sivispacem

I think people like you should be taxed into oblivion

I paid an effective tax rate of something like 62.5% this month.

Also, hello Khephera. Creating a duplicate account to make these posts probably wasn't the cleverest idea you ever had.

yet I'm not under nor overweight (6'1 and about 195-200 Ibs, last I checked)

My maths does make that borderline overweight but to the rest of your post, fair enough.

anus

Gotta disagree here man. Not everyone eats sh*tty food and alcohol, and wants your addiction to decrease their quality of life.

This isn't necessarily to address you directly, but more for the benefit of anyone reading the following.

I eat junk food, drink and smoke regularly, yet I'm not under nor overweight (6'1 and about 195-200 Ibs, last I checked) and am still physically active - both at work, and in my personal life ;) . I break vices, in regards to health, down to proportion. It may sound cliché - and it's cliché for a reason - but I'd rather live a short life that is eventful and fun-fuelled than a long life of the same old sh*t that most people endure. You don't need wealth or a perception of "health" to enjoy yourself. I should stress that I'm not denigrating anyone who pursues a life of health/fitness etc, but if you want me to respect your life choices, then respect mine. I pay my taxes, and therefore I'll do whatever the f*ck I want to my body so long as I can pay for any treatment that arises from it, so shove yer lectures up yer arse. Again, not directed at anyone here.

Smoking in public places like restaurants and pubs has been banned in Scotland for years, and rightfully so, and whenever I get an urge for a fag in a private property, I always step outside to spark up out of respect for those who don't smoke. I can't thank my parents enough for bringing me up with a common sense of manners, although they clearly failed when it came to f*cking swearing, ya sweaty ball c*nts.

Again, vices are vices. There's only one extremely important purpose in my life that stops me from going too out of control.

It's refreshing to read your posts dude. For real, you're like those rare few people I come across IRL who's not putting up some sort of front. I agree with everything you've said.

I smoke (bud and tobacco), but I lead an EXTREMELY physically active lifestyle (very physical job as well where I'm standing sometimes for 8+ hours) and am healthier and fitter than the vast majority of non-smoking 'do-gooder' types. However, I almost never drink (maybe a few beers once every 6 months or so).

Keep on keeping on.

make total destroy

why do the people im interested in always have to be like married or some dumb sh*t like that

Lucius M. Galloway

We've got to talk about rap, just rap in general. All that mumble sh*t, and sh*tting on lyrical people is ridiculous.

That's what used to drive me crazy about some dude on YouTube, who takes pride in getting high every day, and is beyond retarded.

I was watching one of this guy's videos, and he reacts to the random hits out, like YBN Nahmir. Rug rats who should never be given a microphone, and applauds how "real" they are, or how they "bout that life" and everybody else is fake and trash. But here you have Kyle, his freestyle on 2017 XXL had the most bars, the best flow, and he overall was the only one deserving of the cover. I have never seen someone hate lyrical sh*t in my life before.

He said "he's trying to be too clever," or on a song where Kodak Black's protégé, Jackboy, outshines Kodak with his own lyrics, and he says "stop trying to be lyrical" or some dumb sh*t like that. Look, I have my playlist set up three ways: there's Street rap, Inspirational rap, and then there's random. My street music artists are Kodak Black, G Herbo, Lil Bibby, Tay K, and Tee Grizzley. I don't know what "mumble rap" is, or none of that sh*t, that was made up by white kids.

If you're a minority, or grew up on 2000s rappers, rap is called rap, not no other dumb ass sh*t. Then I have my inspirational rappers, Denzel Curry ( his ULT sovereignty speaks about loyalty, that's what inspires me, for example), and OG Maco: for those who only know him for You Guessed It, he actually makes good Kid Cudi esq music, WHEN HE WANTS TOO.

Then lastly, I've got random. That's for artist singles, one hit wonders, people that don't deserve their own playlist, or not fitting street or inspirational. That's Swimming Pools, Kendrick's oldest song, Lil Uzi Vert's XO TOUR LIF3, rock band songs, Kevin Gates's Perfect Imperfection, and 50 cent's Hustler's ambition.

For me to like an artist, I have to like his voice, then his material, but the voice can make his material sound awful, and his material can make bad use of his voice. Or they can just be boring altogether.

If you noticed, there is no or not a lot of, Kendrick Lamar or J Cole, or XXX Tentacion. That's because their voice bores me, their material (new or old) bores me, or they aren't good enough to warrant a download. My point in saying all of this is that I don't turn rappers away without giving them a chance, or they're literally a clone of someone else, like Tay K and YBN Nahmir. Tay K's voice is enjoyable, and his material is better than any drill music I've ever heard. Then there's Nahmir, hate his voice, so I can't listen to his music, and he cloned himself out of a coloring book.

The reason my playlist is diverse is because I'm not political with that sh*t. I don't care about karma, or rapping about good things, not everybody can rap about carebears and lucky f*cking lucky charms. Your conscious rappers, and your "mumble" rappers rap about different things, but they all rap about f*cking bitches too, so don't act like they're all different from each other than what they say on the mic. I just hate those who listen to only one kind of music, and puts off everything else as mumble rap, or garbage. I've tried to listen to 2pac and biggie. They're nothing special, to me.

Their material may interest someone else, but their voices don't click with me. So yeah, I just need to find some people who are more diverse with their music. I used to owe allegiance to one artist only, and that was Migos. But when they turned garbage, I broke out of that phase. I listen to rap, rock, or anything else that inspires me ( for writing a scene or two) like Adele or Beyoncè. Mumble rap doesn't exist, and those that do say that sh*t have no say in hip hop at all.

AlienTwo

I'm grumpy because for some f*cked up reason I read every single word of that post above mine.

Kendrick is fire and Adele and Behonse suck. Swimming pools isn't his oldest song lmao.

Anyways, you're complaining about pretty much nothing. Just listen to whatever you want to listen and stop caring about some random youtuber that has different tastes or opinions than you, even if you think it's dumb. I listen to all kinds of rap and it's subgernes too and I certainly won't care when someone tells me I'm listening to someone wrong lol.

RedDagger

Mumble rap doesn't exist, and those that do say that sh*t have no say in hip hop at all.

This is probably the dumbest response I've seen to not liking a subgenre

It takes your standard genre elitism and turns it up a notch, instead of saying "it's not rap" you're just saying it flat out doesn't exist lmao

your opinions on music are trash lad

trip

[...]

Feel better?

I'm grumpy because I seem to have missed out on the mumble rap craze.

Tokasmoka

Rap is to music what golf is to sports. :cool:

Lucius M. Galloway

So Logan Paul is donating One M&M to suicide prevention groups? I wouldn't donate sh*t. It's free to kill yourself, but it cost money to live. Wouldn't care about anyone who doesn't care about themselves.

Maybe that's just me. Then again, I don't f*cking like anybody so don't @ me bro.

sreyazsec

I'm grumpy because for some f*cked up reason I read every single word of that post above mine.

You should know better.

You've literally shat away a minute of your life on reading that. You have my sympathies.

Edited by ceszayers

Dacelo

So Logan Paul is donating One M&M to suicide prevention groups? I wouldn't donate sh*t. It's free to kill yourself, but it cost money to live. Wouldn't care about anyone who doesn't care about themselves.

Maybe that's just me. Then again, I don't f*cking like anybody so don't @ me bro.

Why are you the way that you are?

AlienTwo

You should know better.

You've literally shat away a minute of your life on reading that. You have my sympathies.

I'm usually better about it...but thank you for your sympathies. Lesson learned.

Crokey

;cks sake Amazon.

This item is eligible for Click and Collect... Groovy, just what I want t to be (don't want a home delivery, cause reasons). I'll get it delivered to the Amazon Locker so I can pick it up... "This locker is full"... fine, that's no problem, these things happen, I'll change it to the local Post Office... "This item is not eligible for Click and Collect...?!?!.... What?!?... f*ck off.

OK so perhaps they might be OK with the item in the locker, but not to collect at a Post Office. Lets try another item (that I don't need at the moment, but just to test if it's some sort of restricted item). Oh... you want that delivered to the locker, no problem, plenty of room, or even the Post Office, no problem.... :facedesk:

universetwisters

The house I'm renting is going up for sale and I'm trying to talk to my uncle about tapping into the college fund I'm not using into a down payment for the house and it's making me anxious and this anxiety is making me angry.

Pay for me please.

anus

I gotta say something about this whole mumble rap controversy..

'Mumble rap' technically doesn't exist in the way a lot of people think it exists. A lot of people think that rappers 'mumble' intentionally on their tracks, and while there might be people who do this (mostly people who aren't from the South of the US), the vast majority sound that way because that is their 'rap voice' because of how they ACTUALLY speak. They aren't intentionally mumbling, the way they talk IRL combined with the need to make it musical = it coming out sounding like 'mumbling'.

The whole hate against the 'mumble rap' stuff is basically coming from East Coast and West Coast rappers who are jealous of how the South is killing it right now. The thing is they deserve every bit of success they get with how hard they've worked to bring the South mainstream exposure (UGK, Swishahouse, DJ Screw, Scarface...) and with how the East and West used to laugh at them when they were holding the crown.

Take Future as an example, he's considered the king of 'mumble rap'. Go watch an interview of his and note the way he talks. Then you'll understand. Same goes for Weezy.

Mr. Scratch

I more or less decided not to see Kendrick this August, but Lucius here convinced me otherwise, I'll happily pay the price for a week long festival because the guy doesn't have a f*cking clue what he's talking about. DAMN is still a light 7 though.

Not A Nice Person

I charge my phone in another room to keep the radiation waves away from my body while I sleep however someone moved furniture by the outlet I usually use and it's getting on my nerves. The furniture means I have to either put my phone, iPhone X on top of it and drop or the side and potentially have someone step on it.

Also another grumpy rant but I do not like the facial unlock on the X, I usually tape my cameras when not in use so it's very inconvenient so have to peel off tape when I need to use my phone. Whatever have my face FBI I'm getting plastic surgery when I become an instagram model anyway!

Mr. Scratch

You should consider brain surgery first.

Blaze

if brain surgery is a synonym for chemical lobotomy then yes

Blaze

I gotta say something about this whole mumble rap controversy..

'Mumble rap' technically doesn't exist in the way a lot of people think it exists. A lot of people think that rappers 'mumble' intentionally on their tracks, and while there might be people who do this (mostly people who aren't from the South of the US), the vast majority sound that way because that is their 'rap voice' because of how they ACTUALLY speak. They aren't intentionally mumbling, the way they talk IRL combined with the need to make it musical = it coming out sounding like 'mumbling'.

The whole hate against the 'mumble rap' stuff is basically coming from East Coast and West Coast rappers who are jealous of how the South is killing it right now. The thing is they deserve every bit of success they get with how hard they've worked to bring the South mainstream exposure (UGK, Swishahouse, DJ Screw, Scarface...) and with how the East and West used to laugh at them when they were holding the crown.

Take Future as an example, he's considered the king of 'mumble rap'. Go watch an interview of his and note the way he talks. Then you'll understand. Same goes for Weezy.

future done been whack as sh*t since 2012

like the guy all you want but find me one future fan who can honestly truthfully say his verse on this is good

Edited by Blaze

DOUGL4S1

I charge my phone in another room to keep the radiation waves away from my body while I sleep however someone moved furniture by the outlet I usually use and it's getting on my nerves. The furniture means I have to either put my phone, iPhone X on top of it and drop or the side and potentially have someone step on it.

Put your phone on the microwave for 1 minute to charge it, it's quick and it shields all sorts of radiation from you.

*evil grin*

Edited by DOUGL4S1

anus

@Blaze, I don't think Future's about lyricism tbh. He's more about flow, atmosphere and some cool wordplay here and there. His greatest strength is his incredible ability to create an atmosphere though.

Here's some Gucci for you since you don't like Future:

IN THE SCRIP CLUB CHILLIN' SO NONCHALANT

Neon_Dreaming

Gucci Mane, why would you tattoo an ice cream cone on your face?

Blaze

@Blaze, I don't think Future's about lyricism tbh. He's more about flow, atmosphere and some cool wordplay here and there. His greatest strength is his incredible ability to create an atmosphere though.

Here's some Gucci for you since you don't like Future:

IN THE SCRIP CLUB CHILLIN' SO NONCHALANT

see i f*ck with gucci he been at this sh*t for a long time homie got anthems, future straight up sound like he boutta have a stroke everytime i hear him

Kiffster

amazon lockers

What are Amazon lockers and why don't we have stuff like that over here yet? Would love not to have to deal with our postal services with imports. Mind you, lockers like that would probably not be much different over here.

My grump of the day: f*ck you self diagnosed aquagenic pruritus, f*ck you! Haven't had a serious attack in months until this morning when I dived into pool directly after workout. Dived in again when I got home just now to cool off and had another but not so serious attack. If only I knew what causes it and why it comes and goes :(

Staying in pool regardless. Too hot not to.

AlienTwo

I'm a rapper and this is the first time I've heard the phrase "mumble rap."

feckyerlife

I'm a rapper and this is the first time I've heard the phrase "mumble rap."

really?

best explanation

AlienTwo

"Snopp Dog"

Dude, let's talk about actually KNOWN rappers, not this hidden youtube crap.

feckyerlife

lol migos have billion views on youtube, future probably has that much too. mumble rap is the future, its life.