Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,219 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Crokey

Grumpy Old Forumers

PhoGarrett

7gyj08x.jpg

make total destroy

1,000 posts. Woo.

lil weasel

I hate that they are taking God out of schools

So you worship the 2nd Amendment and just totally disregard parts of the 1st?

Most Bible Thumpers are trained to do that. Pick and Chose what fits the current need and ignore the rest. Same with some Constitutionalists. If it doesn't say what you need it say, change the definitions or ignore the concept. Why? Because it is an olde piece of paper and no longer means what it says in this new corrupt society.

So god is out of the schools? You still have morning and afternoon services. Also, How about the Parochial_schools? They are still legal, yes?

And, if a person is a "True" believer that person doesn't need a public devotional, other than to show his/her fellow parishioners , "What a good boy/girl I am!".

Edited by lil weasel

MLB

My neighbours can't mind their own business, really do you not have something else better to do than calling the police, some people i just don't know why they even bother, police have much more important things to do than worry about some stupid busybody complaining about nothing.

Can I ask for an example for why they called the police? After so many calls I would think that the police would just stop responding to their calls or arrest them if it is that big of a problem

Sorry for late reply, i was reversing my vehicle out of the driveway to help my grandparent move her vehicle to go see her sick husband, but i left my L plates on the car as i was reversing so my neighbours freaked and went whoop we better call the police.

Probably a bit slow on this topic but general consent and manners seem to have completely gone out the door, when i was little my family always told me manners with whatever i did , what is it really too hard to have manners or something. I caught the bus today since it was easier than driving anyway i got on the bus and sat down, what happened to giving other people your seat eg elderly people, disabled or pregnant women, really, i got off my chair today for these people but i saw that others my age that didn't, these people could have fought the war, just about to have the baby or could be nearly dying and the least you could do is give them your seat, it is sad, especially teenagers with skateboards or whatever that didn't give their seat. It isn't hard to have manners and if your family didn't teach you, well then learn them it isn't hard to have general acts of kindness.

rant over.

ten-a-penny

untitled_by_legendofspyrothedrag-d7wc2y9

I don't even......

That lazy guy blocked me. Right because telling me that God doesn't exist AND blocking me will convert me. That's it, the next time somebody do this move again I'll block them without responding.

TheMcSame

I'll just leave this here because I really don't know what to say.

1XHAy.jpg

ten-a-penny

1XHAy.jpg

I had officially lost hope in this generation.

Though, want more idiocy? Please visit deviantART. That site won the "dumbest site of all time" record.

LightningLord

1XHAy.jpg

I had officially lost hope in this generation.

Though, want more idiocy? Please visit deviantART. That site won the "dumbest site of all time" record.

Lol

The stuff I see on deviantART is funny.

ten-a-penny

I'll tell you what about that site......

1. You're a believer? Go f*ck yourself.
  2. You're an atheist? Go f*ck yourself.
  3. You like MLP? Go f*ck yourself.
  4. You hate MLP? Go f*ck yourself.
  5. You like 1993's version of BMFM, and hate 2006's version? Go f*ck yourself.
  6. You like the 2006's version of BMFM and hate 1993's version? Go f*ck yourself.
  7. You like yuri/etc? Go f*ck yourself.
  8. You hate yuri/etc? Go f*ck yourself.
  9. You support Gaddafi/Obama/etc? Go f*ck yourself.
  10. You don't support Gaddafi/Obama/etc? Go f*ck yourself.
  11. You support gays? Go f*ck yourself.
  12. You don't support gays? Go f*ck yourself.
  13. You support abortion? Go f*ck yourself.
  14. You don't support abortion? Go f*ck yourself.

Basically:

You have an opinion that is different than mine? Go f*ck yourself.

etc.

Edited by ten-a-penny

D- Ice

Also, you know that kind of person, who let you do whatever you want, but keep yelling at you, do this don't do that? It describe my father 100% perfect. I get tired fast if I swam forward using both of my feet and hands, that's why I hardly ever use my feet. he kept yelling DATS NOT HAW U SWEM! USE BOTH OF YOUR HANDS AND FEET! even though I told him I can't. Nothing.

To make it even worse, he kept teaching me how to swim. Do that sh*t with my sister not me. I'm a freaking 17 years old MALE. Imagine a almost-full-grown person holding his daddy's hands just because his daddy yell at him to swim right. I feel ashamed. For f*ck's sakes dad!

Also, did I mentioned the shooting? The main problem was ages ago. I'll put all this in a spoiler.

when a God-only-knows-who attacked the (good) people who was taking control over the airport keeping it safe and all, resulting in the full mass destruction of the airport and burning over 100 civilian plane. Ever since this, the dickheads that are Mistara stick their damn nose around which caused the fight between them and Al-zentan (which both are cities BTW). the latter was good and all, but the former are just.... Just imagine GTAV's cops IRL.

All this was probably mentioned in the news so maybe you know all this crap. Just yesterday the two cities formed a Truce between both sides. Then, AS USUAL, the Misrata dicks started attacking the other side which started to defend themselves. All this sh*t was so damn close to the beach area. We left. Not even half the time was passed. Is it so damn hard not to fight against each other you idiots? :facedesk:

TL;DR: My damn beach plans were f*cked.

I read the part about your father a while back, and it gave me a good chuckle as it is exactly how my father is, though I forgot to reply until now.

After I went to uni, I started cutting of most communications with him, which solved the problem.

Must be an Arab father thing lol. :D

About the situation in Libya, last I heard was the army planning to overthrow the Islamists in government and some open fighting. Is this still the case, or has the situation changed?

Stay safe bro.

Edited by D- Ice

ten-a-penny

Bah, At least a side had won. They FINALLY captured the main base. After a f*cking month AND destroying the damn airport. Good job destroying the already-destroyed city, dickheads.

*edit*

Just heard that the military had FINALLY captured the airport. Finally! Maybe now the possibilities of actually re-building it so people wouldn't use that outdated old airport for transporting.

Edited by ten-a-penny

ten-a-penny

The GTA Online section is- god it's just awful. It's no wonder why playing GTA: Online publicly is impossible. ----> http://gtaforums.com/topic/733259-a-letter-from-good-rockstar-we-became-bad/ :facedesk:

At least its nowhere to be as bad as the V section.

Have a different opinion than mine? Like/Don't like GTAV? Go f*ck yourself.

-GTAV section.

tokyocean

I strongly dislike it when people take two court cases, one involving a convicted black person and one involving a convicted white person, and unfairly accuse the entire justice system of racism. They'd say something along the lines of: "This black woman left her child in the car while she was at a job interview and got sentenced to five years in jail. This white woman murdered her children and only got probation. This is racism."

Actually, you have to realize that there are lenient teachers and harsh teachers. When you're a black guy with a harsh teacher, you're obviously going to be graded more harshly. You aren't going to compare how you get treated with how a white guy with a lenient teacher gets treated and call it racism. It's common sense really. Different people have different perceptions and sense of judgment. Likewise, people should learn to realize that some courtroom judges are simply harsher than others.

Thus, the problem here isn't racism. The problem is that there should be a more universal standard as to how people will be sentenced according to their crimes.

Edited by tokyocean

LightningLord

It annoys me that when GTA V/Online gets free stuff people complain. But then other games like Call of Duty get little stupid map packs (4 per game) adding up to $80. And that's just map packs. Not including everything else. Usually over $100. And I never see people complain. Really?...

ten-a-penny

It annoys me that when GTA V/Online gets free stuff people complain. But then other games like Call of Duty get little stupid map packs (4 per game) adding up to $80. And that's just map packs. Not including everything else. Usually over $100. And I never see people complain. Really?...

Because in that game, it comes free in-game. Unlike this game, which the PACK itself is free, but you have to buy it IN-GAME.

I heard about games that charge for the pack AND the in-game content.

LightningLord

Because in that game, it comes free in-game. Unlike this game, which the PACK itself is free, but you have to buy it IN-GAME.

I don't get the idea of cutting content and adding it later for some quick money. It's like companies don't care about customers. They only care about paper.

If I were in charge of a company, I'd put customers/consumers first. While money is important to a company, they shouldn't treat their consumer base like a bunch of idiots who have no brains.

ten-a-penny

I don't get the idea of cutting content and adding it later for some quick money. It's like companies don't care about customers. They only care about paper.

If I were in charge of a company, I'd put customers/consumers first. While money is important to a company, they shouldn't treat their consumer base like a bunch of idiots who have no brains.

I think they did that to add more time and enjoyment in the game.

sivispacem

I strongly dislike it when people take two court cases, one involving a convicted black person and one involving a convicted white person, and unfairly accuse the entire justice system of racism. They'd say something along the lines of: "This black woman left her child in the car while she was at a job interview and got sentenced to five years in jail. This white woman murdered her children and only got probation. This is racism."

Actually, you have to realize that there are lenient teachers and harsh teachers. When you're a black guy with a harsh teacher, you're obviously going to be graded more harshly. You aren't going to compare how you get treated with how a white guy with a lenient teacher gets treated and call it racism. It's common sense really. Different people have different perceptions and sense of judgment. Likewise, people should learn to realize that some courtroom judges are simply harsher than others.

Thus, the problem here isn't racism. The problem is that there should be a more universal standard as to how people will be sentenced according to their crimes.

Problem is that, statistically speaking, black people are proportionally more likely to go go to prison for pretty much any crime in which prison and community sentences/probation are both options than white people. Acknowledging the fact that different judges are likely to sentence people in different ways for the same crime doesn't explain this.

make total destroy

Racial disparity in sentencing and incarceration is not well-documented, or anything.

Gnocchi Flip Flops

It annoys me that when GTA V/Online gets free stuff people complain.

Because this is a forum, it's where people discuss their opinions. This is not one of those sh*tty forums where the higher ups forbid negativity.

LightningLord

Because this is a forum, it's where people discuss their opinions. This is not one of those sh*tty forums where the higher ups forbid negativity.I'm talking about outside GTA Forums. Edited by LightningLord411

Dottie

Because this is a forum, it's where people discuss their opinions. This is not one of those sh*tty forums where the higher ups forbid negativity.you mean like Rockstars forums right?

:D

gtamann123

Wow so apparently my dad's car insurance is in danger of being cancelled because he is too lazy to pay his bill. He has enough money to pay it he has just been putting it off so he can stay home and drink and sleep and he pretty much just ignores most of his bills and commitments and I have to handle them for him. Now I have to take it into my own hands and find a way to get him to write a check so I can mail it as soon as possible. Considering all he had to do was write a check and put it in the mail this is really infuriarating.

Edited by gtamann123

Payne Killer

Sorry for a double post but who the hell created skinny jeans. There not even cool.

a20characterusername

Sorry for a double post but who the hell created skinny jeans. There not even cool.

Someone with skinny legs, I'd imagine.

Payne Killer

Someone with skinny legs, I'd imagine.Or someone who likes there peepee gun smashed against their thigh.

GunWrath

Better yet, why in the sh*t do fat people try to wear skinny jeans. I seen the most god awful gay dude in the store the other night wearing skinny jeans and he was atleast 300lbs.. they would only go up like half his ass because they were so tight. It was f*cking ridiculous.

ten-a-penny

The idiocy in the V section is mind blowing.

Apparently, you can report somebody just because they said 'motherf*cker' in the form of a joke. Somebody else did that, and I took that manner from him. Hell, many of my posts use that manner, and nobody took it seriously. Yet this guy (you know who you are) did.

That dude must be new to the internet if he views small insults are that bad.

*edit*

Better yet, why in the sh*t do fat people try to wear skinny jeans. I seen the most god awful gay dude in the store the other night wearing skinny jeans and he was atleast 300lbs.. they would only go up like half his ass because they were so tight. It was f*cking ridiculous.

To make it even worse, half the women/young-adult girls wear like that. To make it even MORE worse-r, they're adults. And married. And cover their hair.

(In my beliefs, you should only cover your hair if your body is actually covered. Not wear sh*tty tightass clothes and cover your head. Fick's sakes.

Edited by ten-a-penny