Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (93,040 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Crokey

Grumpy Old Forumers

Tacymist

I bit down on the side of my tongue while eating, now it's going to be really sore for the next few days. :angry:

EphemeralStar

I can't find my uniform and I have to go to work in 5 minutes. I really hope it's there, otherwise I have to find a old and dirty one to wear.

trip

I've had an eye twitch for two days straight now...due to stress. No lie. Two f*cking days...because of stress.

You wanna talk grumpy? Ask the people around me where I work.

gtamann123

Tonight I was driving down the highway minding my own business when all of a sudden a Chrysler 300 pulled up behind me and started tailgating me and flashing his lights. I knew for a fact that I had my headlights on so I figured that maybe I had a taillight out and I decided to investigate once I reached my destination. But the f*cker kept tailgating and flashing his lights at me for 10 whole miles down the highway still tailgating and flashing his lights. And when I got off he followed me on the surface streets for about 4 or 5 miles still tailgating and flashing his lights I started to get scared and contemplated calling the cops because even if I did have a taillight out that gave him no reason to act like this. Eventually he took a u turn and headed back. And when I reached my destination I got out and inspected my car and found nothing out of the ordinary at all. All of my headlights and taillights as well as turn signals were functioning perfectly and as they should and I cant find anything wrong with my car that would warrant someone warning me about something. f*cking obnoxious

lil weasel

How about (s)he thought you were going too slow, and wanted to pass?

If all your taillights were out then if it was a fuse so would your dash panel.

Edited by lil weasel

gtamann123

How about (s)he thought you were going too slow, and wanted to pass?

Well then they would have had ample opportunities to pass on the highway. I really don't get why they pursued me for like 15 miles doing that and then turned around.

sivispacem

That depends entirely on the car. Most cars I know have the interior lighting on an entirely difference circuit than the exterior.

lil weasel

I expect so, but every car I've seen when I told the driver he didn't have rear lights (at all) also had no dash lights. Maybe it's an American thing. :^:

Killerdude

You know what I really f*cking hate?

People who leave Bread crumbs in the Butter.

xxJ0n4Th0Nxx

QUOTE (Iminicus @ Jan 6 2007, 16:28) Sex!

I really am starting to hate the lack of sex in my life. And also, how come the girls on the 900 numbers aren't the girls you end up talking to? Why do they display young, fit, beautiful girls when you talk to some fat bitch named Mary Sue who is sitting at home watching Oprah?

Sex is like air. It's not important unless you aren't getting any.

According to the Macquarie Dictionary:

bugger (say 'buguh)

noun

1. one who practises bestiality or sodomy.

verb (t)

1. to practise bestiality or sodomy on.

Knowing that "b*gger" is a common day word sickens me! Australians use that word willy-nilly and have no idea what it means! Sick, sick Australians. You should all be thrown into a pool to drown.Then someone should throw oil on the surface and light it on fire. And if someone were to find a spot were there was no fire on the water someone should go and punch them in the face!

Excuse me Sir, MOST of us know what it means.. that's why it's so commonly used as an alternative to the word f*ck. We realise you soft foreign types don't appreciate our vulgar language, and the f-bomb is just not suitable sometimes, but it's ruthless and efficient. Bugger is our "PG" curse if you will.

Kiffster

Did you just quote a 7-year old post?

xxJ0n4Th0Nxx

O_o yep.. was just rolling around did'nt even look.. FAIL

Crokey

I hate falling over, just fell flat on my face, well not quite as my hands broke the fall, well not quite my right hand stopped the fall and now it's gashed to shreds... I like that hand I do a lot with that hand, I write with that hand, I wipe my bum with that hand, I eat food with that hand (not at the same time as the wiping) and I do other things as well.

I is a grumpy cat today.

Frank Brown

I would never advocate violence and I'm all for free speech, but I hope a certain church in Kansas burns to the ground somehow.

GTAKid667

I hate falling over, just fell flat on my face, well not quite as my hands broke the fall, well not quite my right hand stopped the fall and now it's gashed to shreds... I like that hand I do a lot with that hand, I write with that hand, I wipe my bum with that hand, I eat food with that hand (not at the same time as the wiping) and I do other things as well.

I is a grumpy cat today.

I've just saw your signature (and went to find out more about it).

Now I'm sad.

mr quick

I would never advocate violence and I'm all for free speech, but I hope a certain church in Kansas burns to the ground somehow.

They're so bad that in the (hopefully very near future) some guy will tell someone "you know there was a church that....[and so on]" and they're gonna nod politely and say "really" because they don't believe that sh*t

Misbegotten cad

What about money these days, eh?

Only yesterday I tried purchasing a half-a-penny bag of humbugs. The young scamp at the counter gave me a paper bag and said, here, pops, this is what you get for half-a-penny. Them humbugs is pound for pound.

Pound for pound???? Pound for pound?!?!?!? For humbugs?!?!?!

Does it look like I'm made of money? A pound for a bag of humbugs?

Grumble grumble grumble....

iiGh0STt

You know what I really f*cking hate?

People who leave Bread crumbs in the Butter.

my room mate does this sh*t all the time.

what I really hate, is when you have to lift the toilet seat knowing someone with sh*tty aim was there before you. I have 1 female room mate so we have to reset the toilet every time, and my other room mate f*ckin pee's everywhere. I cannot even recall how many times I have literally kicked his door open and told him to go clean the bathroom. other than not being able to aim his tic tag sized junk, great room mate.

Edited by iiGh0STt

RoadRunner71

I had been without almost any zit for months and now I have the f*cking face full of them again. Why? :(

lil weasel

You have any stressful situation(s) just before the breakout?

RoadRunner71

You have any stressful situation(s) just before the breakout?

Sorta. However, I had also been other times in stressful situations and this didn't happen. I've been following a treatment that has pretty much worked till a week or so when zits began to reappear. Probably shaving has helped it to spread.

I'm so frustrated :/

Melchior

I wipe my bum with that hand, I eat food with that hand (not at the same time as the wiping)

Well, that would be an amazing trick.

I<3GTAV

I made mac and cheese and realized I ran out of butter... first world problems.

universetwisters

So there's this new kid that just started riding my bus that has downs syndrome or something. He doesn't ride in the mornings, but he rides in the afternoons. He sits in the seat right in front of me and the way I sit on the bus, I hunch down and rest my knees up on the back of the seat in front of me. But not anymore, I guess. I did that today and he just grabs my knee. Literally just grabs it like a guy who recently got divorced from his wife grabs a stripper's titties. And when I tell the bus attendant about it, she yells at me for provoking him.

Come think of it, I'm generally an asshole when it comes to school busses, or any form of public transportation. f*ck where everyone else is going and their plans, drop me off at my stop first and I'll be a lucky duck.

I made mac and cheese and realized I ran out of butter... first world problems.

I never knew you needed butter for mac & cheese. I always thought the only essential ingredients to it was mac & cheese.

Shah Sam

So there's this new kid that just started riding my bus that has downs syndrome or something. He doesn't ride in the mornings, but he rides in the afternoons. He sits in the seat right in front of me and the way I sit on the bus, I hunch down and rest my knees up on the back of the seat in front of me. But not anymore, I guess. I did that today and he just grabs my knee. Literally just grabs it like a guy who recently got divorced from his wife grabs a stripper's titties. And when I tell the bus attendant about it, she yells at me for provoking him.

Come think of it, I'm generally an asshole when it comes to school busses, or any form of public transportation. f*ck where everyone else is going and their plans, drop me off at my stop first and I'll be a lucky duck.

gtamann123

I cant really decide if im pro raising the minimum wage. It would be good practice and help people who work hard get by and everything. And will probably be good for the economy in the end. But im somewhat concerned that it will effect my plan of getting a job at a small local gamestore or other smaller retailers. Because they aren't like Wal-Mart and can afford a raise in the minimum wage so im afraid they would either cut back on hiring or go out of business. I really dont want to work at a big store so I really dont want the small ones to go out of business. Idk maybe im over thinking it

Edited by gtamann123

trip

I cant really decide if im pro raising the minimum wage. It would be good practice and help people who work hard get by and everything. And will probably be good for the economy in the end. But im somewhat concerned that it will effect my plan of getting a job at a small local gamestore or other smaller retailers. Because they aren't like Wal-Mart and can afford a raise in the minimum wage so im afraid they would either cut back on hiring or go out of business. I really dont want to work at a big store so I really dont want the small ones to go out of business. Idk maybe im over thinking it

Dude, we could write a whole book on this. I think it may be do to the fact the the world population has doubled in my lifetime alone(and I'm under 50). DOUBLED!!!! That is a lot of mouths to feed, a lot of people to support, a lot of jobs to create. Hey, imagine having to create twice as many jobs as you had to 50 years ago - except this time you have various automation and robots and in reality only need 1/8 of the human workers you needed 50 years ago.

Minimum wage jobs used to be a starting point. They were your entries into the working world. They taught you about money and a budget...no matter how hard parents try - people don't learn the true value of a dollar until it is their very own(earned and managed).

People weren't suppose to live career lives on minimum wage, but the fact of the matter is the crazy population explosion on this planet has changed the face of business and life. There are mothers and fathers with families who work at fast food joints. It isn't that they want to - it goes back to doubling the planets population in such a rapid manor.

So instead of having small retail stores like local game stores where they can pay the growing future workforce of tomorrow a nice reasonable wage, you now have these huge companies and corporations who have mastered the art of leveraging the bulk minimum wage workforce. That is their business model.

-Sorry for the ramble-

gtamann123

Dude, we could write a whole book on this. I think it may be do to the fact the the world population has doubled in my lifetime alone(and I'm under 50). DOUBLED!!!! That is a lot of mouths to feed, a lot of people to support, a lot of jobs to create. Hey, imagine having to create twice as many jobs as you had to 50 years ago - except this time you have various automation and robots and in reality only need 1/8 of the human workers you needed 50 years ago.

Minimum wage jobs used to be a starting point. They were your entries into the working world. They taught you about money and a budget...no matter how hard parents try - people don't learn the true value of a dollar until it is their very own(earned and managed).

People weren't suppose to live career lives on minimum wage, but the fact of the matter is the crazy population explosion on this planet has changed the face of business and life. There are mothers and fathers with families who work at fast food joints. It isn't that they want to - it goes back to doubling the planets population in such a rapid manor.

So instead of having small retail stores like local game stores where they can pay the growing future workforce of tomorrow a nice reasonable wage, you now have these huge companies and corporations who have mastered the art of leveraging the bulk minimum wage workforce. That is their business model.

-Sorry for the ramble-

Well yeah thats what in saying. I belive in raising the minimum wage im just being grumpy about how it will effect me. I would much rather work at a smaller store that is intimate and you get to know your co workers and boss really well just because the employee population is much smaller. I would hate to work at a Wal-Mart or target or something like that jist because its a lot less of an intimate working environment. But im jist afraid that if minimum wage is raised then smaller retailers that are barely holding on as it is just won't be able to compete at all with the big box retailers. Leaving them as my only option. I mean I woild work at a place like that and probably wouldnt mind it too much. But it just makes me grumpy because I usually picture myself working at a smaller video game/entertainment store or a small auto parts store. And it makes me kind of sad knowing that may become less of a possibility :( Edited by gtamann123

trip

I know...I'm sorry - I wasn't saying anything at you. I'm in full support. I think I just went of on a rant...it was supportive though.

It sucks that the world sucks and you don't have fun options. The term "The Man" has been around forever, but it seems to have morphed into a weird version of it these days.

*Fight the good fight*