Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,305 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Crokey

Grumpy Old Forumers

The Pizza Delivery Guy

Fight Club takes too damn long for this sh*t:

2c60209cd3a62f0ed7067c712d9d956c.png

EphemeralStar

I think I am developing a pimple near my nose. I swear to god I will be depressed if it pops up tomorrow because I'm going for my drivers licence... I HATE YOU PIMPLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it also looks REALLY noticeable on me because I don't have much acne but every now and then I get one or two GIANT ASS MOUNTAINS ON MY FACE AND ITS LIKE LOOK AT ME

Audiophile

Well my great-grandmother died today, she lives back in Scotland where my grandparents are from.

I didn't know her that well but seeing my grandmother break down in tears, that is killing me. She can't even make it there for the funeral. Doing all I can to be there for her and make sure she isn't alone but I've never seen her cry like that.

What a wonderful start to 2014....

Edited by Audiophile

Raavi

Well my great-grandmother died today, she lives back in Scotland where my grandparents are from.

I didn't know her that well but seeing my grandmother break down in tears, that is killing me. She can't even make it there for the funeral.

I'm sorry for your loss, my deepest sympathies to you and your family.

Edited by Raavi

theadmiral

I didn't know her that well but seeing my grandmother break down in tears, that is killing me. She can't even make it there for the funeral. Doing all I can to be there for her and make sure she isn't alone but I've never seen her cry like that.

Sorry to hear that man, just try to do the best you can for her. Definitely not a good start to a new year.

GunWrath

Sorry to hear man. My condolences as well.

Audiophile

Sorry to hear that man, just try to do the best you can for her. Definitely not a good start to a new year.

Thanks, man. I know we had our differences but I really appreciate it.

Thanks, GunWrath. I appreciate it, too.

Just doing the best I can so my grandmother at least knows she isn't alone because she sure feels like it, since she can't even make it back there for the funeral tomorrow.

Finally convinced her to have some tea and maybe take a nap while I make her some food.

GunWrath

Yeah, just be there with her, about all you really can do.

I never had the privilege of meeting my grandparents, they've all died before I was born and before I was ever able to meet them since my family is in a few different states. But I've lost family and the best thing was them knowing you're there.. just try and keep her mind occupied else where. :^:

Audiophile

That's pretty much what I am trying to do.

Sorry, Raavi, didn't see your post! I appreciate it from you, too. Thanks everyone, I know I don't know you guys but this forum has always been a great refuge in times of grief for me. It's something I'd rather not show to people in my "real" life and it's much easier to just express it here through a PC screen. Don't know if that makes any sense.

I didn't know my great-grandmother that well, the last I'd seen her was when I was maybe 3-4. I'm now going on 21.

It's mostly grief from what my grandmother is going through and I suppose the fact that now I won't ever get the chance to know her more. I'd never met my paternal grandfather, he passed before I was born. My maternal grandfather passed when I was in the third grade.

I've got just the two grandmothers now and one lives in another country. Haven't seen her since I was maybe 2 years old.

Edited by Audiophile

GunWrath

Nothing wrong in seeking refuge on the internet. It may not always come in the forms you're looking for but it's something.

My refuge is getting blitzed and coming on here and cussing people out. Not helpful for them but helpful for me. :miranda:

Edited by GunWrath

ten-a-penny

I'm really sorry for your loss :(

people started to die a lot these years :(

lil weasel

The Governor Malloy (Connecticut) is a difficult man to listen to when he doesn't know what he's talking about.

"Ah, Ah, Um, Um, Ah", punctuate his speeches, Both the beginning, end, and some times in the middle of his sentences. Plus, occasional "Ah"s, and "Ummm"s, after or before words make him painful to hear. He can deliver a speech without any of them at all when he knows what he is about.

I cringe when he begins with those noises. It ruins the tone of the talk because it makes clear he doesn't know what he will be talking about.

Poor 'speechers' take the fun out of an otherwise decent presentation.

Edited by lil weasel

Panz

Sorry to hear, Audiophile. It's amazing that you even had a great-grandparent alive for so long. When I was born, nearly all of my grandparents were already dead. My condolences, of course.

On a separate, grumpy note..I've been sick for over two weeks now, and I'm pretty sure it's bacterial, and it's probably either strep or apparently it's possibly mono. I want to go to the doctor tomorrow, but this giant ass snowstorm is hitting the Northeast U.S. today, and I'm stuck up in Connecticut (3 hours away from my home in PA). So, I might not even get home in time to see the doctor, and then it's the weekend and I won't get to see the doctor until Monday unless I want to pay the bills for a visit to the ER, which I don't, and then I'll probably get more sick, and that sucks cause I have a huge swim test coming up in a few weeks, and if I don't swim every day I'm basically f*cked because I'm a runner, not a swimmer, so this is just dumb.

I hate the snow. So much.

gn1992

Sorry to hear, Audiophile. It's amazing that you even had a great-grandparent alive for so long. When I was born, nearly all of my grandparents were already dead. My condolences, of course.

On a separate, grumpy note..I've been sick for over two weeks now, and I'm pretty sure it's bacterial, and it's probably either strep or apparently it's possibly mono. I want to go to the doctor tomorrow, but this giant ass snowstorm is hitting the Northeast U.S. today, and I'm stuck up in Connecticut (3 hours away from my home in PA). So, I might not even get home in time to see the doctor, and then it's the weekend and I won't get to see the doctor until Monday unless I want to pay the bills for a visit to the ER, which I don't, and then I'll probably get more sick, and that sucks cause I have a huge swim test coming up in a few weeks, and if I don't swim every day I'm basically f*cked because I'm a runner, not a swimmer, so this is just dumb.

I hate the snow. So much.

Come to Brazil

It's 37ºC here ATM

and my town is safe

not a criminal paradise like Rio :)

RoadRunner71

I'm not sure what would be worse being ill, ass freezin' snowy weather or torrid heat (+ humidity)...

gn1992

I'm not sure what would be worse being ill, ass freezin' snowy weather or torrid heat (+ humidity)...

Both

well at least winter you can wear a lot of clothes and you're ok.

The heat here is f*cked up

RoadRunner71

My small rant for today: I have just a couple days to buy some birthday present to my dad but I can't think of anything...

gn1992

My small rant for today: I have just a couple days to buy some birthday present to my dad but I can't think of anything...

A Tag Heuer?

My father have a sportsbike, I gave him a K&N air filter for bday

Edited by gn1992

universetwisters

Buy him a DVD for a really good movie, but print this out and put it inside the cover sleeve before you give it to him:

130206_piratehacks_kirkdouglas.jpg

RoadRunner71

Damn, I don't have such a bug budget to buy a watch... Besides, once I found skiing a watch which I later gave him, so that counts as if I had already gifted him one :p

I was thinking about a book or music CD (I had heard that they had released a special edition of one of Pink Floyds albums a while back or something so, but I'm not really sure about it), but I'm lazy to start searching for one.

@universe, that would be a good plan if I knew what movies he may like, I'll keep it in mind for possible future uses :p

Edited by RoadRunner71

universetwisters

@universe, that would be a good plan if I knew what movies he may like, I'll keep it in mind for possible future uses :p

May I suggest anything pertaining to John Wayne?

RoadRunner71

Nah, he's more of books than movies. I'll have to take a trip to some store... damn I'm so lazy... I'm so comfy lying down in the couch the whole day...

gn1992

Most fathers like pink Floyd. My father love it.

It sure is a great gift for him if he likes them!

universetwisters

My dad liked Neil Young though. Thats swell

The Pizza Delivery Guy

Talkin bout the weather?

d15d2a4a05f7d0246f1db6a0c2dbebb7.png

It is going to be a whole lot of f*cking fun this weekend.

ExtremoMania

Well not unless you

Both

From what country are you anyway, near the equator? Well heat can sometimes be an annoying fact that sometimes I get a headache from too much exposure to sunlight, most especially in afternoons tha I have to resort to using an umbrella. Living in a country that is tropical one, well no choice but just live with it.

Tacymist

I hate snow. I really hate snow. And the cat's meowing at the walls again. Why does she have to meow at the f*cking walls all the time?

ten-a-penny

The Governor Malloy (Connecticut) is a difficult man to listen to when he doesn't know what he's talking about.

"Ah, Ah, Um, Um, Ah", punctuate his speeches, Both the beginning, end, and some times in the middle of his sentences. Plus, occasional "Ah"s, and "Ummm"s, after or before words make him painful to hear. He can deliver a speech without any of them at all when he knows what he is about.

I cringe when he begins with those noises. It ruins the tone of the talk because it makes clear he doesn't know what he will be talking about.

Poor 'speechers' take the fun out of an otherwise decent presentation.

I though Ali Zaidan (Libyan "leader" for now) was the worst here! :wtf:

I also hate that....WHY YOU LIBYAN IDIOTS DOESN'T WANT TO LISTEN TO MAHMOOD JUBREL?

now you know what he meant? :facedesk: have a great war against those who has tanks and RPGs at the very least now. :bored:

I bet my life that if they listened to him, all the weapons in Libya are now in the army's hand but NAAAAAAW....

:sui: screw you.....

EDIT:

Buy him a DVD for a really good movie, but print this out and put it inside the cover sleeve before you give it to him:

130206_piratehacks_kirkdouglas.jpg

I though I was the only one who has that one! :lol:

is it a modded version? (full of CLEO mods and etc?)

Edited by ten-a-penny

Finn 7 five 11

$300 less rich, and down 3 demerit points, sigh.

20140102_150117.jpg

On the brightside I got a hot date in 15 minutes.

Edited by •¿F¡ññ4L¡ƒ£?•

gn1992

Well not unless you

Both

From what country are you anyway, near the equator? Well heat can sometimes be an annoying fact that sometimes I get a headache from too much exposure to sunlight, most especially in afternoons tha I have to resort to using an umbrella. Living in a country that is tropical one, well no choice but just live with it.

Brazil