Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,964 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Crokey

Grumpy Old Forumers

Sgt. Foley

I've just talked to a GFX artist. He makes outstanding work and he gets no recognition anymore. Apparently, he said to me that he used to help out a lot in the GFX section but something happened. I know what it is but I don't want to bring it up, I believe it's personal. Anyway, I just wanted to say that people should be more grateful and thankful for the amazing artists we have on the forums. If it wasn't for them, this forum would be so dull.

Sneakerhead.

I nearly died today.

I drowned for almost 5 seconds, wasn't fun at all.

Grumpy at myself for not following my instincts.

trip

I just thought of something.

Everyone's profile here at GTAF has a built in section called Respect List. Even though the original meaning may have been lost a bit ago I still find it odd that people take the time to go so far as to alter it and add their own "Disrespect List".

Devyl

Everyone's profile here at GTAF has a built in section called Respect List.  Even though the original meaning may have been lost a bit ago I still find it odd that people take the time to go so far as to alter it and add their own "Disrespect List".

As overdone as it is, it's always a pleasant surprise to find your name listed in one; be it milestone topic or in general.

Edited by Devyl

RedDagger

Everyone's profile here at GTAF has a built in section called Respect List.  Even though the original meaning may have been lost a bit ago I still find it odd that people take the time to go so far as to alter it and add their own "Disrespect List".

"If you want to let everyone know who you respect, or disrespect, then enter it here!"

Still, it's better than finding their latest post and saying 'you know what x. I really hate you' as some people have actually done before... Eh, I guess it's contained in the asylum that is the GTA V section.

I nearly died today.

I drowned for almost 5 seconds, wasn't fun at all.

Grumpy at myself for not following my instincts.

Oh dear, how did that happen? Must have felt like ages, wouldn't have been nice.

Actually, I have a little gripe. People who act high and mighty above people who were insulting others for their opinions, telling them that everyone should have different opinions, you should be more open, don't just insult people etc. etc. then directly insulting them, e.g. starting off with 'wow, f*ck you' or 'take your d*ck out your ass...'. It's kinda ridiculous.

Edited by RedDaggerXL

GunWrath

I understand that not everyone on these forums speak fluent english but god damn man. I just got a PM from a user and I have no farkin clue what the hell he was trying to say. Let alone the topics or posts some of them make. If you can't type in english well, then you need not post, f*cking seriously. Atleast take your time, use a pocket dictionary or some sh*t.

and Foley, no matter where you go you must always argue with someone, lmfao. Just don't reply as Wolf said.

Hey Shoumic, got any stupid facts about GTAF that nobody cares about?

Lmfao, I chuckled to that one.

Edited by GunWrath

Vercetti42

Guys just ignore CallTheCoroner, he just thinks his jokes are funny when they are actually not funny at all and that's the main reason he goes off-topic so much.

On-Topic:

School just started and it's just so boring, there's still 1 day left for the weekend though and the teachers are already talking about assignments tests and such. 8th grade seems quite difficult. suicidal.gif

Sneakerhead.

Oh dear, how did that happen? Must have felt like ages, wouldn't have been nice.

I was swimming in my Aunt's pool, when I thought it was a good idea to go to the middle of the pool (Pool is like 8 feet deep btw) and try to swim

NOPE bored.gif

I started to sink under the water and I couldn't breath, I tried to push myself up and that didn't work either, my Aunt had to help me.

I nearly died yesterday, I couldn't breath or anything. nervous.gif

OT:

I am pissed because my PC didn't arrive yet, ordered it on the 5th, and I am still waiting. They said the latest would be the 18th, but dammit, I can't wait that long! suicidal.gif

Kalvin
School just started and it's just so boring, there's still 1 day left for the weekend though and the teachers are already talking about assignments tests and such. 8th grade seems quite difficult. suicidal.gif

Hooray for me being home-schooled, imo I think it's way easier than actual school biggrin.gif

trip
"If you want to let everyone know who you respect, or disrespect, then enter it here!"

I never noticed that - thanks. I always just assumed that people felt the need to append a disrespect list to the official respect list.

I still find it odd but what can ya do.

CallTheCoroner

8th grade seems quite difficult. suicidal.gif

You have a lot to learn my friend....

Oh and I hate when people say something isn't funny like they are the comedy god and are the only ones who can declare something funny or unfunny. Its all based off opinion, you don't think its funny, then that's you.

Edited by CallTheCoroner

Woody510
Oh and I hate when people say something isn't funny like they are the comedy god and are the only ones who can declare something funny or unfunny. Its all based off opinion, you don't think its funny, then that's you.

Is that not just them stating their opinion, which, as you've stated, they're entitled to?

Raavi

Today my regular chauffeur (which we hire for important affairs) was absent so the company sent another driver, the guy was mental, he nearly crashed into a truck twice, on the german Autobahn mind you. And on the way back we got pulled over and fined. What was worse was that a client was sitting next to me - it didn't leave a good impression. The drive could've blown the bloody deal. So when I got back I phoned the company and the gall that picked up was obtuse to say the least, she simply said they, as in the company, refused to give a 'refund' since 'I got there on time'. Needless to say this is the last time I'll hire a chauffeur via them.

CallTheCoroner

Is that not just them stating their opinion, which, as you've stated, they're entitled to?

"that isn't funny" "I don't find that funny".

RoadRunner71

For f*ck sake, I think I'm gonna take a pick and make a hole in the wall to break into my neighbours apartment to make them shut the hell up. The god damned 3:35 of the morning, I gotta wake up early and these pricks won't shut their f*cking mouths up.

Finn 7 five 11

I never noticed that - thanks. I always just assumed that people felt the need to append a disrespect list to the official respect list.

I still find it odd but what can ya do.

It's still pretty immature to have a disrespect list, because nobody gives a f*ck.

Vercetti42

But yeah having a disrespect list is pretty immature, yes I've had one before but I don't really

do them anymore.

Edited by AceKingston

Melchior

"that isn't funny" "I don't find that funny".

Something can be objectively unfunny if it's poorly put together, in bad taste, obviously didn't take much effort etc.

sivispacem
But yeah having a disrespect list is pretty immature, yes I've had one before but I don't really

do them anymore.

I marvel at the number of members' disrespect lists I've been on over the years. What really amuses me are how many of those members have been banned.

Vercetti42

do them anymore.

I marvel at the number of members' disrespect lists I've been on over the years. What really amuses me are how many of those members have been banned.

It's kinda retarded to disrespect a banned member though, because they're banned and there is really no reason that they'd annoy you again. There's this guy called ajbns87, who disrespects me just because I'm 12 years old and he says I'm too young to even touch GTA, which is pretty idiotic.

sivispacem

do them anymore.

It's kinda retarded to disrespect a banned member though, because they're banned and there is really no reason that they'd annoy you again. There's this guy called ajbns87, who disrespects me just because I'm 12 years old and he says I'm too young to even touch GTA, which is pretty idiotic.

Try reading my post again and actually understanding it this time.

Vercetti42

do them anymore.

Try reading my post again and actually understanding it this time.

Ha ha sorry, I just mis-read it. blush.gif

LittleBlueTroll

That's because I'm not sure anyone on this board is better at debating than you. So when a user starts a debate and is clearly being shown up, putting you on their disrespect list is the equivalent of being in school, arguing with someone, losing, then saying "Yeah, your mum" to try and claw back some credibility.

bread

do them anymore.

Have you seen Kifflom112's disrespect list? Holy-..

sivispacem

do them anymore.

Is pretty much every Vehicle Chat member in the forum on there? That wouldn't surprise me at all.

Vercetti42

Well to be honest, the vehicle talk community were really rude to him for no reason at all.

There was this guy who accused me of trying to be a forum whiz like miromiro or shoumic, that really annoyed the hell out of me. That guy just annoys me quite a lot for some reason. mad.gif

Edited by AceKingston

Sneakerhead.

do them anymore.

Is pretty much every Vehicle Chat member in the forum on there? That wouldn't surprise me at all.

Give him some slack, as Ace said, alot of the members over there give him problems for no reason at all. confused.gif

NCONiall

Is pretty much every Vehicle Chat member in the forum on there?  That wouldn't surprise me at all.

Yeah. Lurch is on there twice.

sivispacem
Well to be honest, the vehicle talk community were really rude to him for no reason at all.:

As a VT regular, I disagree wholeheartedly. He was treated no different than anyone else until he decided to make an arse of himself by having a go at the regulars for calling him out on a couple of hilariously ignorant posts.

LittleBlueTroll
There was this guy who accused me of trying to be a forum whiz like miromiro or shoumic, that really annoyed the hell out of me. That guy just annoys me quite a lot for some reason. mad.gif

Guilty as charged.

But my points were all extremely valid, i do appreciate your helpful side and your ambition to make useful topics around the board. But in respect to the topic that made me accuse you of trying to hard to be like Miro or Shoumic, I was actually trying to help you. You were nagging and pleading with the Mods to make something happen that they simply didn't want to happen, their reasoning for this was not really up for debate. You even got a PM from Waddy telling you "No" and you continued to bring it up. Eventually, that would not of ended well for you.