• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Narcis_speed6

• Tommy-Vercetti19

• Whiskey

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Done I guess?

Hey guys, been a while! Been so busy this summer I've rarely had time to sit down.   Here's a few pieces I've done the past while.       Some Photomanipulations.    

Life size iPhone 4. Made from scratch in PS... The metalic frame around it should be thinner, i know

• 3 weeks later...
a20characterusername

Not sure if this is the right place to put them, but I came across an old 3D model project that I abandonded a few years ago and figured I'd post a couple of the pics I thought I deleted off my main HDD. I was just learning back then, so the textures and lighting are hideous. I think it was supposed to be a colony ship or something, forget why I even started it.

34ybia0.jpg

negjug.jpg

It's all unflinished and plastic-y ;/

Edited by gtarelatedusername2
  • 2 weeks later...

sfoazwt.jpg

I felt creative tonight and I wanted to try to make a new Metro look for Facebook. The watermark is pointless since nothing is behind it.. no clue why I even put it.

Being a big graffiti fan, i decided to try my hand at some photoshop graffiti.

First time i have ever attempted it so it is a bit rough, but you have to start somewhere aye!

Went for the sharp wildstyle, almost barbed wire like:

Version 1:

53l5hy.jpg

Version 2:

2hpix5y.jpg

Not sure if this is the right place to put them, but I came across an old 3D model project that I abandonded a few years ago and figured I'd post a couple of the pics I thought I deleted off my main HDD. I was just learning back then, so the textures and lighting are hideous. I think it was supposed to be a colony ship or something, forget why I even started it.

34ybia0.jpg

negjug.jpg

It's all unflinished and plastic-y ;/

Wow, it looks awesome. What program did you use to make it, and did you use any textures, or are the walls simple materials with colors ?

I've been wanting to launch a graphic design blog for a while now, similar to abduzeedo and PSD tuts, however, there literally are no good available domains that end with .com. I've got everything set up except for the domain name, it's killing me. You guys got any ideas on available domains? :(

Orxgcjg.jpg

Current progress on a piece I started to try to learn illustrator better over the last few days since I've never really gotten too involved with it.

I think I understand gradient meshes, but once I start trying to use them with more complex shapes it all goes to sh*t.

QuackinAColdOne

I've been wanting to launch a graphic design blog for a while now, similar to abduzeedo and PSD tuts, however, there literally are no good available domains that end with .com. I've got everything set up except for the domain name, it's killing me. You guys got any ideas on available domains? :(

GraphicBlitz.com

Your username is Blitz so it works.

• 3 weeks later...

That is some awesome art. Glad to see this thread getting updated! I recently did this for fun, that's all! As always, I'll take all criticism ! :)

YgPxS7A.png

• Like 2

Working on a concept for a Content Management System.

YCwrTXu.png

Was trying to go for something more metro-esque.. ended up in a different direction, I suppose.

Still need to come up with a tab system, news system, and add that of a couple little "gimmicks" I have in mind.

So yeah. :D

chrisscorsese88

Here's two sigs I've made a long time ago, if anyone wants to use them feel free to.

eXBmmPT.png

http://i.imgur.com/eXBmmPT.png

F9fX3Ky.png

http://i.imgur.com/F9fX3Ky.png

Now I know on the Guitar Hero signature that I shouldn't have used "Bevel and Emboss" on the girl, but it's too late and I can't change it now. I like how the Boo signature turned out though.

Started working on this. This is my first time using Illustrator so I'm currently in the process of trying to get used to the pen tool and Illustrator in general.

Really gotta fix up some dents (no pun intended), smooth things out and alter those tires. So, if anyone would like to share their thoughts feel free. I'd appreciate it.

EejuHPB.png

Edited by Mockage
  • Like 3

Damn, you guys do nice work :^:. A lot of the stuff on here looks so professional.

Anyways, here's what I started working on after seeing the other cars on this page.

UucRqmF.png

jbOuAu5.jpg

Nothing special, very basic for now, will be working on it little by little

Edit: small update, added some color and extra bits. So far so good, takes so long though

OAG8ST3.png

Edited by Strengthcamp
  • Like 2

All of the work posted above looks absolutely fantastic.

@uzer - really loving the outcome of that. Can't wait to see the finished product (unless what you posted is the finished product)

@Strengthcamp - The color of that panel above the wheel looks great. That tire + the rim look like they were drawn by a professional :D

@Whiskey - I love your posters/advertisements. They look so flashy and modern.

• Like 1

Is it just me but it seems that imgur tends to lower the quality of an image after uploading it. I know that imgur has a size limit but even for small sizes such as basic signatures, you will notice some 'noise' after an upload.

I've heard imageshack was the best place to use for uploads of any size but I think they're premium now and I'm not paying to upload images. Any other decent image uploading sites out there? I recall Tinypic or something.. but not sure how great they are.

chrisscorsese88

http://photobucket.com/

I used to use Imageshack but someone on here recommended that I use Imgur, so I stopped using Imageshack and now use Imgur. I know Photobucket is a good place too, you have to register but it's still free uploads.

Started working on this. This is my first time using Illustrator so I'm currently in the process of trying to get used to the pen tool and Illustrator in general.

Really gotta fix up some dents (no pun intended), smooth things out and alter those tires. So, if anyone would like to share their thoughts feel free. I'd appreciate it.

It's a nice start. The sideskirt shouldn't be in the foreground of the front wheel, and the driver side rear view mirror looks kind of wonky but maybe it just needs shading.

Edit: small update, added some color and extra bits. So far so good, takes so long though

Looks pretty good, but I assume you're working in photoshop and not illustrator? Interested in seeing how the finished piece looks with all those different line weights for the outlines.