Mendez brothers...

gohan__14

One brother is Diego and other is Armando. They are Hispanic. Maradona is hispanic. Maradona's name is Diego Armando. Some kind of easter egg, isn't it . smile.gif

Nick Papagiorgio

Wow, good find, seriously.

It makes sense as an Easter Egg, beacuse in 1984 (setting of VCS), the 84 World Cup was held, and in the Final match, between England and Argentina, Maradona scored the infamous "Hand of God" goal, which really wasn't a goal, beacause he hit it in with his hand. Thus, it caused England to lose.

Really interesting easter egg. Good find, gohan_14. icon14.gif

Nick Papagiorgio
1986 world cup

Whoops! I got my years mixed up. It is 1986, and it was a quarterfinal game, not the final. I'm a little rusty. blush.gif

Probably still a purposeful easter egg.

Great find icon14.gif

Does anybody else think that Armando Mendez is incredibly like Alejandro Sosa from Scarface. When i first saw him, i thought that. His voice and personality are also similar.

Nick Papagiorgio
Great find icon14.gif

Does anybody else think that Armando Mendez is incredibly like Alejandro Sosa from Scarface. When i first saw him, i thought that. His voice and personality are also similar.

I think R* intended on having Armando be similar to Alejandro Sosa.

That is what I thought when I first saw him.

Diego Mendez, however, looks like my uncle. biggrin.gif

And Diego Mendez didn't look at all like T-Bone Mendez. He was alot bigger. The only real similarity is the mustache.

It's pretty possible T-bone was a whimp and they send him to SF to creath strong gang. But i think they probobly just all were living in SF and Armando wanted to sell more coke, so he moved to VC for more money and power.

• 3 months later...