4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

CheatDevice

edisoncarter

yeah i know i want 2 help espeacialy since i dont know how 2 use the cheatmaker im just lost on that plus doin this will maybe help me understand the cheats more so i help myself with cheats

user posted image

user posted image

VCS CheatDevice v2.2

Download: http://www.cheatdevice.com/gta/VCSCheatDevice22.zip

v2.2:

Hover Cars and Bikes

Set Wanted Level

Never Fall Off Your Bike

Automatic Flip Over

Walking Speed

Rocket Boost

Support for DevHook v0.51.01

I just had an eye-orgasm.

Edit:

WOOT!

It works!

Great job as always ed!

I have always wanted to help out in some way with the Cheat Device.

If I can help in any way, just PM me biggrin.gif

Edited by Swikity

VCS CheatDevice v2.2

v2.2:

Hover Cars and Bikes

Set Wanted Level

Never Fall Off Your Bike

Automatic Flip Over

Walking Speed

Rocket Boost

Support for DevHook v0.51.01

Thanks edison carter for vcs cheat device v2.2. I really like that the hover cars with the sideway wheels made it into this release.

I think I remember you mentioned that when it was added to vcs cheat device prx, It would also be added to LCS cheat device prx (the hover car was one of my favorite LCS cheat device features as well). In the LCS cheat device 10d PRX there is a script file version of the hover car cheat but it is not nearly the same quality as the built in hover car cheat that was in the save game version cheat of LCS. Please add to LCS cheat device prx if you have some time.

Also it would be cool to add hover car back to LCS prx because I currently keep 2.00 firmware files for devhook and the older cheat save Cheat Device v10dUS. Approx 20mb because only that gives gives you the built in hover cars in LCS. The "delorean". Trying to save some space and tiddy the mem card hehe!

Thanks for considering.

• 2 weeks later...

I was using CD 2.1 on 2.71 SE B" by using the VCS Iflasher which obviously flashed the CD to my flash since I've done away with Devhook. Now I've upgraded to 3.02 OE B Custom Firmware and I was wondering if I could still use the same VCS Iflasher which is stated to be for 2.71 SE B" on 3.02 OE B without problems?

I was using CD 2.1 on 2.71 SE B" by using the VCS Iflasher which obviously flashed the CD to my flash since I've done away with Devhook. Now I've upgraded to 3.02 OE B Custom Firmware and I was wondering if I could still use the same VCS Iflasher which is stated to be for 2.71 SE B" on 3.02 OE B without problems?

yeah u can i still use it and there isint any problems that i know of yet

Toni Antonio Cipriani

Yeah! CheatDevice still rocks the PSP scene like how Phil Collins used to rock the stage in Vice City! Have some Cookies, Edison Carter!

cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif

Toni Antonio Cipriani Hands a jar of Cookies over to Edison Carter for his infamous but Wonderful work and his Infinite contrubutions to the PSP hacking Scene. cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif

That's exactly what I'd like to know. Just wanted to ask that myself.

@makaveli7, you say that it works? Are you supposed to use this Iflasher thing that flashes VCS CD into your PSP? Or can you use that Plugin feature in the Recovery mode?

Durka Durka Mahn

A whole lot easier thing to do is to simply put this in your root, then go to System Recovery (Hold R whilst coldbooting) and then go to Plugins. Highlight vcscheatdevice.prx, hit X, when it says enabled hit X on return, then scroll down to Exit, hit X, then run VCS. It will now be installed (no flashing needed). If you want to update the CD just go to maxbot.com and download the latest CheatDevice (this one has ver 2.2) and exchange the .prx's.

Edited by Durka Durka Mahn

A whole lot easier thing to do is to simply put this in your root, then go to System Recovery (Hold R whilst coldbooting) and then go to Plugins. Highlight vcscheatdevice.prx, hit X, when it says enabled hit X on return, then scroll down to Exit, hit X, then run VCS. It will now be installed (no flashing needed). If you want to update the CD just go to maxbot.com and install the latest CheatDevice (this one has ver 2.2) and exchange the .prx's.

Thanks. That's exactly what I meant. I didn't know it'd be that easy turn.gif

EDIT: just a small question. Is the "VSH.txt" file for applying the plugin to the OS? Like the "psp_btcnf.txt" file? Just curious.

Edited by ybakker

OK...after my love for the LCS CD, I wanted to try the VCS CD. I am using OE-B and an ISO of GTA and this is the first time trying to install a .prx. I installed the PRX in the seplugins folder along with a game.txt in there. In the game.txt I put that one line (H:/seplugins/vcscheatdevice.prx) H being my PSP while USB is connected. So I reboot while holding R, go and enable the prx (which I think creats a .bin file in seplugins) and I boot up VCS. When the game starts, I don't see the cheat device and don't know how to bring up the menu. I am not sure if what I had done is correct, and figured this would be the best place to ask. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks Edison and gtaforums members!

-Bildo818-

use the UMF by someone i dont know whos name, if that made sense, some guy made a flasher for prx's, or you could update to OE-A then to OE-B, and easily install, or even update to SE-C

ok i got a question when using the hex edit playercar and i was looking for the value for custom tracks right and how do you know which number is the value cuz im looking at the hex thing and there are alot of white numbers and if i go down there is even more can sombody plz help me with this thank u

For the vcs cheatdevice, how do I add more cheats once it is installed on my psp? I saw something about having to create a textfile but can someone give me noob friendly instructions on how to put new cheats in? Thank you to anyone who does.

For the vcs cheatdevice, how do I add more cheats once it is installed on my psp? I saw something about having to create a textfile but can someone give me noob friendly instructions on how to put new cheats in? Thank you to anyone who does.

you have 2 options really,

the easiest one being,

go to cheatsync.net

choose your cheats and select download, download the cheatpack and run it.

it will automaticly install the cheats for you.

or you may create a text document (with anyname, must have extension .txt) in the folder cheats/vcs

and paste the cheats in to that document.

edit: the first option may not work with VCS, never tested.

Edited by Waterbottle