Gta New New York, revived

Freakorama

insomniacnumba1

i managed to download it however when unzipping it the gta img file failed can someone who has succesfully installed it send it to me

• 2 weeks later...

dude im back and av 2 say gd progress lol i seriously need a link dat wrks or il use miricle cream and run all the way 2 autralia lol rah.gif

If you send it to me I can host it on my site. It won't go down. (Unless my host's server stops working or something. Witch is unlikely.) I have plenty of space and bandwidth to spare.

wow you are a New Zealander? where in NZ do you live, i am in Lower Hutt....

anyway the mod looks good but im not downloaing it because i dont have GTAIII rahkstar2.gif

anyway the mod looks good but im not downloaing it because i dont have GTAIII rahkstar2.gif

The mod is for Vice City. This mod is based off of the GTA LC mod for Vice City.

I live in Australia,

why did you Nz's have to Steal our Flag design and change the stars Colors

Thieves >.>

anyway the mod looks good but im not downloaing it because i dont have GTAIII  rahkstar2.gif

I live in Australia,

why did you Nz's have to Steal our Flag design and change the stars Colors

Thieves >.>

Oh sorry i thought the Aus flag was the NZ flag for a minute but you are actually the flag stealers because our flag came about in 1867 when yours came around in 1901.

And im still not going to download it because i dont have GTA VC for the PC.... bugger.

Howardhammers5

As i can't play it(Delivery takes LONG yawn.gif ) And based on art and trailer, looks awsome! I found at Futurama Madhouse that this mod was being made and ages later, It's at B1. but i'll rate it 8/10 for a beta, 5/10 for a full mod(Not finished so this will change, even at B1.1 might change it!) May i also ask on the Music on the website, How can i get the music? And don't say Quicktime Pro! I hate Pro so much! anuj_cop.gif

Edited by Howardhammers5

As i can't play it(Delivery takes LONG yawn.gif ) And based on art and trailer, looks awsome! I found at Futurama Madhouse that this mod was being made and ages later, It's at B1. but i'll rate it 8/10 for a beta, 5/10 for a full mod(Not finished so this will change, even at B1.1 might change it!) May i also ask on the Music on the website, How can i get the music? And don't say Quicktime Pro! I hate Pro so much! anuj_cop.gif

If you ever want to download something that is quicktime in firefox, press Tools at the top, then press page info. From there, click on media and find the MP3 file. Once you have found it, click save as.

Howardhammers5

Got it now, thx. Now another question about the game itself, Do you need GTA3 Because it sais you need LC mod which needs GTA3 mercie_blink.gif . Confusing!

Got it now, thx. Now another question about the game itself, Do you need GTA3 Because it sais you need LC mod which needs GTA3 mercie_blink.gif . Confusing!

The LC mod doesn't need GTA3. It will install with out it.

Just saw the trailer for this mod on Youtube, i must say you've done a really nice job, downloading it now! I got the idea that it was for GTA3, but now i know it's for VC, so i better get installing that again. Hope i don't get that weird acceleration bug.. >_>

• 2 weeks later...
Black Dragoon

are there any civillians,police models reskinned or remodelled?

Edited by Black Dragoon

Hey Futu, This looks awsome but i dont think ill download it, slow net connection confused.gif

Whats with no one replying?

But i have been thinking about making my own, not futurama tho.

Once my Exsperience grows in this coding ares ill help ya with whatever needs doing.

BTW - Can i use a link off this forum?

Ta

Edit: Way ahead of my self, i allready downloaded it on accident..

Now i just need that Lc mod, and links?

Edited by Flatshoteh

well, its the mod is in stages of needing and missions and

Pfft. i have no clue how to code

mod stays on hiatus till somebody comes along

I think you should make it 'New Liberty City' instead of how it is exactly in Futurama. You can not very accurately replicate New New York so I do not think it is even worth trying as a mod project.

I think you should make it 'New Liberty City' instead of how it is exactly in Futurama.  You can not very accurately replicate New New York so I do not think it is even worth trying as a mod project.

You made me laugh for like, a good five minutes

"it is'nt even worth trying"

oh man, you get a cookie for that cookie.gif

Edited by Futurama_Freak1

gamerzworld

I think you should make it 'New Liberty City' instead of how it is exactly in Futurama.  You can not very accurately replicate New New York so I do not think it is even worth trying as a mod project.

1,922 people this month tend to disagree with you.