Back Cover

lothronik

Nice find!

EmoPat gives Lothronik a donut

PFFT, COOKIES ARE OUT OF FASHION.

EmoPat snaps his fingers, then walks off

Slosten.gif

Sweet man very nice find, looks awsome and as expected the screenshots on the abck are the most commonly used in magazine scans.

s0h607k.jpg

EmoPat looks at his fingers

OMG. AWESOME. I'VE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO BEND MY FINGERS BACK THAT FAR.

EmoPat finds out five days later that he'll have permanent brain damage from what Brutuz did

;o

Slosten.gif

lcs cover was black,i wonder why the change?

now my gta collection will look:

black -black-black-black-white

cry.gif

user posted image

Universitario de deportes campeon !!!y ya lo ves y ya lo ves somos campeones otra vez!!!f*ck im staying

I remember last year Tesco was the first place that revealed the back cover for Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories.

Edited by Rockyfella

You can see that there is no infrastructure mode icon in the backcover. And it mean there's no network play. sad.gif

Vanilla Shake

Nice find!

cookie.gif

I'm surprised that it doesn't have the usual "Rockstar Games Presents" "A Rockstar North Game" (or in this case "A Rockstar Leeds Game") though.

TC718 / <629 / CF5

NGEh8XV.png

Nice find icon14.gif. It does seam odd it doesn't have what Vanilla Shake said, all of then usually have it. Either way, looks good icon14.gif.

user posted image

it could possibly be a fake, purely for the that its completly different to all the other gtas', and why would R* change something that they have being doin since gta3, or this could just be a concept design or something. i say we should wait until R* confirms that this is the real rear cover, or not

The front cover is white too, also RockyFella is right, his wetsuit has changed colour confused.gif

user posted image

mabey we all went colour blind and and everytime we look at the right one we snap back???? tounge.gif

But seriously mabey we can choose which wet suit we can wear/buy who knows man who knows.......except rahkstar2.gif

Well that picture is further proof of my render theory. If it ain't a Photoshop, then they switched the texture, and re-rendered confused.gif

user posted image

The white cover is most likely to prevent confusion with the original VC (ie for all those ma's you find in game shops talking on their mobile phones cos they haven't a clue what they're supposed to be buying tounge.gif).