Ideas for the next VCMP release

Hemol

Vercetti Gangsta

That's absolutely nothing that the devs are going to do. tounge.gif Because in 0.4 will come with a scripting application called Pawn, that allows you to do pretty much everything possible.

It's already ingame. Just not synced properly. smile.gif

It's at one of the Starfish houses. In the pool. If you could sync that completely, you would have a brilliant Pawn mode there.  tounge.gif

That right

Sorry for my bad english Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

This one will occupy the system of skins that has the game " Live for speed ", if a player use a skin, them everybody have to have this skin in his PC. Difficult to apply in the game, but possible

Possible, but hard to code. You would need some sort of a system that detects if the server has skin mods on, and another system that downloads them to a specific place and can load from it.

Beach ball Sync

I've thought about this myself, but I do believe this is almost impossible.

It would be awesome though. You could create a soccer mode in the dirt ring. tounge.gif

I have played Multiplayers like Wolfenstein Enemy territory, Fear,etc which have these features by which u can download the stuff u dont have from the location server tells ingame, but the speed is really bad.

This one will occupy the system of skins that has the game " Live for speed ", if a player use a skin, them everybody have to have this skin in his PC. Difficult to apply in the game, but possible

Possible, but hard to code. You would need some sort of a system that detects if the server has skin mods on, and another system that downloads them to a specific place and can load from it.

Beach ball Sync

I've thought about this myself, but I do believe this is almost impossible.

It would be awesome though. You could create a soccer mode in the dirt ring. tounge.gif

I have played Multiplayers like Wolfenstein Enemy territory, Fear,etc which have these features by which u can download the stuff u dont have from the location server tells ingame, but the speed is really bad.

In ET, you can download maps and mods yea. In vc-mp, you could download ipl's and ide's, but the system needs fixing, because it exceeds the game limits.

A team's spawning point must be in an interior (like the mall, the racing track, etc) So that other gangs cant enter and you could only exit. That way no one will spawn camp.

A team's spawning point must be in an interior (like the mall, the racing track, etc) So that other gangs cant enter and you could only exit. That way no one will spawn camp.

Random spawning is better anyways :S

In the current version, you can't put spawns in interiors, but in Pawn version you can change the spawning interior to the class/team smile.gif

PS: Class = ONE spawn, not a team

• 3 weeks later...

add map editor ingame.

map editor of mta:sa race mode smile.gif

add a cops npc and star.

add peds an lan mod

add mision for single player

add max hp an armor

1000 200 etc....

add objects

loop etc...

add skins single player.

add stunt mode

add nitro san adreas not mta

add tuning

add parachute

add interior create.

add pizza

bye rahkstar2.gif

• 5 months later...

uhm skins with own animations....

and more animation commands

and fast switch

matthiasvegh

the ability to load the servers vehicles and pickups in debug/build mode

nah not the /build command!..

just put the build button on the vcmpcon the top where the options.

• 3 weeks later...

This would help greatly for me because when i reinstall the game it still says i have incorrect version so possibly make a seperate way to get on my version or make it able to play both version.

hey i would love or maybe there is a MULTILAYER VICE CITY where it is normal game only two guys or more with traffic and everything cops i play lan servers there fun to got 2 pcs connected and play lan with all the things that normal vice city has

i would love the more and more to look like real vice city maybe do mission together race and stuff competitions shooting flying biking racing anything

and add more cars and wepons snipers and stuff put them all over the city

and so we can mod them

changing the planes helicopter cars skins and add maps

and i haw other question is there a tool that can put cars and weapons on the map is there a way i could do it myself

please some on answer me thx alot!!!!

my email is [email protected] rolleyes.gifsmile.giflol.gif

i like the idea of doin reg missions in two player mode, just as long as second player is a ped so he doesnt glitch too much and 2nd player should be able to shoot from passenger seat if its possible, as for deathmatch, snipers and maybe 1 rocket launcher with 1 bullet every few minutes and the ability to choose both your char and your gang. i hate having to pick the same person to be on a team with someone.

• 11 months later...

Mumble Plugin

Mumble is an open source, low-latency, high quality voice chat software primarily intended for use while gaming.

Well and it has some special feature that teamspeak etc do not have: You can write plugins that submit player's coordinates to the mumble server the player is on. Basicly if two guys are in the same channel and it was supported by vc-mp, they would hear the voice of the other player coming from the direction he is ingame - eg. he is behind you, you hear his voice from behind you.

It is very easy for the developers to support that - here are the coding snippets that would needed to be included:

http://mumble.sourceforge.net/Link

I'd really love to see this in the next version turn.gif

Smoke2jointS

Why not both?

suppaman do me a favor and post this here...vicecitymultiplayer forums

Edit: nevermind, I posted it for you, and sent it off to the devs. With all props to you of course.

Edited by Smoke2jointS

• 4 weeks later...