[TUT]Brick Wall Tutorial

Edmachine

This is a step by step tutorial which will help you make a brick wall out of this

user posted image

and change into this

user posted image

So let's get starting:

STEP ONE:

Open Adobe Photoshop (I was using Adobe Photoshop CS2, if you are using an older version of Photoshop it is possible that you won't be able to make this (I don't know anything about older versions of this particular program).

STEP TWO:

Open an image of your choice. (Make sure that you aren't making the wall on a blank picture, because you have to draw something in it before you can make the wall (you can also select an area of your choice, if there already is something on it, where you want the wall to be with Rectangle Marquee Tool, Magic Wand or one of the lasso tools)

STEP THREE:

Select Filter>Sketch>Conte Crayon as displayed below

user posted image

STEP FOUR:

Adjust the settings as you will. I used the settings shown bellow

user posted image

When done press OK.

And you get a wall in your image

user posted image

If you want to post it in forums or your webpage, or anywhere else you must ask my permission!!!

We will be the arms that lift you up oqKntbC.gifWe will be the hand that strike you down

God, I think I need to update the TUT Archive, there new ones poping up every day tounge.gif. Nice work mate, love the way you cut out all the images, makes it look really professional, well done icon14.gif.

user posted image

Thanks, man! About professional, I try my best wink.gif <--Reminds me of LEGO pirates...

We will be the arms that lift you up oqKntbC.gifWe will be the hand that strike you down