2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

God is playing with us

Muzz_Alter_Ego

Muzz_Alter_Ego

Ok well basically i was in San Fierro on a date with Michelle and when i came out of Misty's bar, there was a guy ive never seen before. He was basically a bum, cardboard box for a hat, dirty and clothes all torn. On his shirt it said "god is playing with us".

i just thought he was a normal ped at first, but until he actually started following me it started to creep me out... anyways after he insanely laughed and followed me for a bit, i hopped in my car with michelle and sped away.

I would like to know if anyone has found this guy before and why does he pop up? is this a easter egg or just a random event the programmers added for fun? any info would greatly be appriecated.

I've seen that guy. I think it's just one of the many strange peds in the game for humor. I don't know why he was following you, though. Unless you punched him without relizing it, and he wanted a fight.

Muzz_Alter_Ego

he didn't want to fight, he just followed me... i came out fo the bar and hopped in my car and thought "oh what a strange ped" got out and had a look... then hopped back in and started to drive off and noticed him running after me, then i got out watched him catch up, run around, insanely laugh so i took off... and so far haven't seen him since...

el.gta.MEXICANO

WELL IM GOING 2 SAN FIERRO 2 C IF I COULD GET A PICK OF THE DUDE.

HAVE U GUYS SEEN THE BUM THAT HAS A SING SAYING "WILL WORK FOR POT"

I assume this topic is over, but nonetheless I took a picture of the guy a few weeks ago: user posted image

You can find him and a bunch of other homeless people in San Fierro, near the airport and around the street closest to the import/export dock.

To this day, I've ONLY seen this guy in pictures. When I say that, I've played SA to 100% 3 times (plus once on PS2) as well as tons of hours logged shooting things up, exploring the dating system, and other time killers. I wonder how possible it is for him to be "unlocked" with the use of certain cheats. I've never cheated except to check out a few of the theme cheats. Can anybody think of any other reason why I've never seen them?

el.gta.MEXICANO
I assume this topic is over, but nonetheless I took a picture of the guy a few weeks ago: user posted image

You can find him and a bunch of other homeless people in San Fierro, near the airport and around the street closest to the import/export dock.

LMAO!!!!GOOD PIC.I HAVENT SEEN HIM AROUND YET.

Some people here have named him "Boxhead Dave". And he does frequent San Fierro particularly by the Easter Basin near the Naval Base as shown in the screenshot. He, together with a bunch of his clones would also appear in vigilante mission, among other strange AIs smile.gif

Demarest , your problem is just like mine. Aithough, I have seen that guy earlier in San Fierro, I have never found that NRG 500 in the parking lot near CJ's house(although I have found them in docks and the bike school). The fact is the game just loads things randomly so that some objects never really appear in the process. It takes some time to load up those things. Another example is I have never found the helicopter above the tallest building in Los Santos!Seems strange .Isn't it?

The NRG's and the helis are parked car generators. Not at all the same thing as random ped traffic. As for the helicopter, it won't appear until a certain task is met.

Which heli? Which building? I'd have to look it up, which would be a lot easier if I knew what I was looking for.

Although the homeless man lives in Easter Basin, why is that picture taken in Garcia?

He spawns randomly, but most commonly around the docks. I was trying to find him, but gave up and went to do the Zero missions, and then I found him.

I was talking about that Maverick which I have seen on top of the tallest building in Downtown Los Santos only in trailers. I have completed San Andreas 4 times and have parachuted from that building maybe a 100 times, but not once have I seen that helicopter.

Demarest you informed me that that heli spawns only when I complete a certain task. I wonder,which task have I left incomplete!!!!!! wow.gif

That heli might just be in the trailer. I don't think there's a spawned regular Maverick anywhere in Los Santos. In Los Santos you can find a police Maverick on top of the LSPD HQ, a Raindancer by the beach straight ahead from your Sta. Maria safe house, both of which I remember would spawn after you pass the flying school. A Seapsarrow ( w/o machine gun) would also regularly spawn on the heli pad of Madd Dogg after you complete the mission A Home in the Hills.

No , actually I am talking about the tallest skyscraper in Downtown Los Santos.Remember The Bank of America replica from where you can jump via parachute.Even in the walkthroughs and in the various game guides' secret vehicles' list, it is said that a Maverick can be found on the helipad of that building.

Oh yea I think you're right. Still, it may spawn there after you've passed the flying school. Have you done so already?

Yeah man, I have already completed San Andreas 100% not once but 4 times. So I have no idea why I don't find the heli at all even after countless visits to that building and even after completing all missions and sub missions without a single cheat.

Or is it that the guides have overlooked a major mistake?????? dontgetit.gif

I think Brady Games have overlooked another major mistake. Which is no surprise, since they can't put an in-game location to a map.

But still, I have seen that in the trailer .Not only Brady games but even that guy from GTAdomain.com(I m his admirer!!) indicated in his maps that the Maverick can be found on top of that downtown skyscraper.Seriously, please tell whether you guys have got that heli or not?

The heli randomy spawns because I was flying my turismo (cars fly cheat) up the bulding so I can make a cool jump with it so I was about 10 feet above the heli pad and you know it's hard to land a flying car so I failed, so I turned my car for another attempt and then the heli was there.

Edited by ChrisBeats

HolyGrenadeFrenzy

That guy with the box is one I talked about and left photos of in Which GTA characters you Hate thread....even though he is a ped he got my vote and he attacks people for taking photos of him....I dunno why.... I have some photo links and my opinion of him on this thread about halfway down this page read both posts the second of my posts on that page has photo linkshttp://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=254230&st=20 ....I had seen him before and yes near Garcia and the Burgershot and the Construction site just to the north of the Burger shot( I think) but when I took a photo of him ....he started running at me......I didn't realize he was after me until he hit me....I figured he was running from the cops or something.......guess he really doen't like people taking photos of him.....the link I provide is in Have you ever Hated a GTA Character thread....I dislike him alot.

Edited by HolyGrenadeFrenzy