Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    2. GTANet 20th Anniversary

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Cayo Perico Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

    2. Support

      1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

Bully


Seddo

Recommended Posts

Faker than Vinewood tits. Fog of war wouldn't look like that, and the mansion thing is just based off a previous leak from a Rockstar developer. Were it a real fake, it wouldn't use parts of War Drum's Bully mobile port in the menu (fonts and style like the background), nor it would be restricted to the mansion environment listed in that leak.

 

...Nor it would look like a GTA pause menu I bet. Also, the guy who spread this, uh... he's known in other communities for years to not be the most reliable.

Link to post
Share on other sites

dear everyone requesting drugs, sex, cars, college old 20 year old characters in bully 2

 

you are missing the entire point of what bully encapsulates and should refrain from posting or discussing the game any further as you are clearly mislead on what BULLY 2 has to offer  

On 8/13/2019 at 7:43 PM, O.Z said:

It’s funny to think that there are people seriously thinking that Bully 2 will be the next game from Rockstar.
 

No way in million years...

 

In fact I am pretty sure the game won’t ever see the light of day

i agree logically but have to say this

 

BULLY has potential to fill in a lot of gaps in the industry rn

 

good skate/bmx mechanics = skate 4

strong tight story experience = telltale

unique non-generic setting

unique non-generic gameplay (no guns, cars)

 

if marketed correctly easily could sell 

Edited by Melted_INC
Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

Faker than Vinewood tits. Fog of war wouldn't look like that, and the mansion thing is just based off a previous leak from a Rockstar developer. Were it a real fake, it wouldn't use parts of War Drum's Bully mobile port in the menu (fonts and style like the background), nor it would be restricted to the mansion environment listed in that leak.

 

...Nor it would look like a GTA pause menu I bet. Also, the guy who spread this, uh... he's known in other communities for years to not be the most reliable.

 

Tbh, this could be from an early build. Most of the UI in that pic looks placeholder-ish, including the Fog of war.

 

But this begs the question, who in their right mind would spend such a long time to produce this fake? UI aside, the map could very well be mistaken as legit. Whoever made this, fake or not, certainly knows their way around photo editing.

 

Though, how come it looks like the picture has been JPGed into oblivion?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Eadwine_ said:

who in their right mind would spend such a long time to produce this fake?

The guy who made the fake "leaked" GTA V screenshots from 2011 and admitted it in the GTA V Beta Hunt says hi.

Edited by LegitimatePride
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bully is simply the most enjoyable, fun, charming and atmospheric R* game to date. Tell me otherwise! On my third 100% playthrough now - last time I completed it was back in October 2014.

I just did the Halloween mission, definitely one of the best! Man, I'm having so much fun with this game!

 

Desktop_Screenshot_2019.08.14_-_18.37.20

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Emmi said:

Bully is simply the most enjoyable, fun, charming and atmospheric R* game to date. Tell me otherwise! On my third 100% playthrough now - last time I completed it was back in October 2014.

I just did the Halloween mission, definitely one of the best! Man, I'm having so much fun with this game!

 

Desktop_Screenshot_2019.08.14_-_18.37.20

 

100% agree! Very charming game with unique characters, it's definitely one of Rockstar's best titles. Just completed my second playthrough and had a blast.

 

Fun fact: Gerry Rosenthal (Jimmy Hopkins VA) is still fairly active within the Bully community and is mainly a musician nowadays. I recommend checking his stuff out! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The thinking that "who would go through the effort to make a fake like this?" is not only not proof that a leak is legit but it's also just... wrong. Menu fakes are not difficult for anyone with some skills in that area and are pretty damn common when it comes to fake leaks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Jason said:

The thinking that "who would go through the effort to make a fake like this?" is not only not proof that a leak is legit but it's also just... wrong. Menu fakes are not difficult for anyone with some skills in that area and are pretty damn common when it comes to fake leaks.

 

If you're referring to what I said, I was trying to be open-minded. The optimist in me wants it to be legit, even though it's most likely not :(

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Eadwine_ said:

If you're referring to what I said, I was trying to be open-minded. The optimist in me wants it to be legit, even though it's most likely not :(

Just in general really, as I see it a lot when a picture leak comes out, people want it to be real and use the reasoning that it'd be hard/time consuming to make but that aint really the case. Menu / start screen fakes are relatively easy and common when it comes to picture "leaks".

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, GRANDHEIST said:

Mf6KYdV_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

🤔

 

People are getting sloppier nowadays with leaks,this is clearly fake.

The only good side of these fake leaks is that it shows rockstar there is interest in the franchise.

2 hours ago, Eadwine_ said:

 

Tbh, this could be from an early build. Most of the UI in that pic looks placeholder-ish.

This is why so many fake leak screens get made,people always use the excuse of "placeholder" unfinished UI.

 

Edited by Auditore
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Also if anyone is interested ... Sleeping Dogs is currently on mega sale on Steam, available for as little as EUR 2.99. For those who don't know, Sleeping Dogs has been developed by many people behind Bully (ex-R* Vancouver developers). I heard it's a great game so I decided to check it out. Currently downloading ...

Link to post
Share on other sites

hi everyone. i know you are all talking about this new leaked map. which is very interesting. but with all this bully talk from the past few weeks made me decide i want to finish my first bully playthrough before bully 2 comes out. if it does. so i am currently on chapter 4 i just beat the take photos of the cheerleader mission. i already beat end of chapter 2 and breezed through chapter 3 earlier today. i was wondering how much harder does it get from here? and are there any tips on beating any upcoming missions easier? also i am just focused on beating the main story. and im not worrying about the extra missions right now. but after i beat the story will i be able to play the missions i missed? im playing the scholarship edition. thanks again everyone.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I question the validity of that screenshot as to how old it actually is. From the top left that portrait of the blurry character looks like Jimmy in the form of his PS2/360 model. Seeing as how it’s 2019, you would think the graphics would be more up to par compared to GTA V and RDR2. The arm on the right is the same model shape from Bully 1, so that makes me even more skeptical.

 

 

If this does turn out to be real, then I’d wager this build of the game might’ve been before GTA V was released.

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, zzmorg82 said:

The arm on the right is the same model shape from Bully 1, so that makes me even more skeptical.

 

That's just regular Bully gameplay from the video of which the screenshot was taken from. The YouTuber who made the video had it as their backdrop.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Rockstar will not miss the opportunity to double dip and release a game for two generations (like GTA V), Bully 2 should be the next one from Rockstar. 2020/2021 release make sense. 

Edited by Fetooh
Link to post
Share on other sites

This pause menu is obviously fake ... it's too similar to the Anniversary Edition's design and it's not appealing at all ... nothing R* would make, that's for sure. Actually it reminds me of the dozens of faked maps from the pre-GTAV time. But all this being faked doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things, with all the buzz around this game for weeks, months and even years now, I feel like we are very close to an official announcement of Bully 2. I still expect it to happen by the end of this year. (I hope!)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Artboard_1.png

 

Someone in the r/Bully Discord server recreated the supposed leaked shot in Photoshop... 

Spoiler

Still not entirely convinced that he wasn't the one that "leaked" it in the first place. 🤔

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest176525326
14 hours ago, Emmi said:

Bully is simply the most enjoyable, fun, charming and atmospheric R* game to date. Tell me otherwise! On my third 100% playthrough now - last time I completed it was back in October 2014.

I just did the Halloween mission, definitely one of the best! Man, I'm having so much fun with this game!

 

Desktop_Screenshot_2019.08.14_-_18.37.20

Yes it’s enjoyable and a very good game. However whenever I play it, lack of blood/killing just makes me feel like I’m playing a kids game. Therefor it just doesn’t do it for me, whenever I want to unwind, I need a dose of proper adult gaming like Red Dead or GTA. That’s just my preference.

 

PS: Just got the RDR(game of the year edition) for my One X the other day and Wow, I didn’t know this game could look so good on it. So much improved over the PS3/360 version. I highly recommend it. It only set me back £8(eBay, second hand)

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/14/2019 at 9:02 PM, Jason said:

Your obsession with Bully is verging on unhealthy lmao.

[DELETED]

Edited by _saddler_
Unnecessary comment on my part
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, O.Z said:

Yes it’s enjoyable and a very good game. However whenever I play it, lack of blood/killing just makes me feel like I’m playing a kids game. Therefor it just doesn’t do it for me, whenever I want to unwind, I need a dose of proper adult gaming like Red Dead or GTA. That’s just my preference.

 

PS: Just got the RDR(game of the year edition) for my One X the other day and Wow, I didn’t know this game could look so good on it. So much improved over the PS3/360 version. I highly recommend it. It only set me back £8(eBay, second hand)

11f621d8d25cdfe4bda33e583d6c5ce0a2e98f8f

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kiraaa said:

Your mockery with the Bully community is verging on ridiculous
Everytime i see you posting something in here it's always about the most pessimistic and idiotic thoughts i could've imagined 

If you're not interested in discussing Bully than this is not the board for you

People in here have grown up playing this game and the thought of having another one coming out in almost 20 years is enough reason to be excited about a possible sequence

Rockstar Games is not just about Grand Theft Auto

So please stop being an idiot and leave the board if you haven't got nothing worth discussing about Bully

Oh dear, I've upset somebody.

 

Oh wait he has four posts and given his "Rockstar is not just about GTA" comment knows absolutely nothing about me or my post history because otherwise he'd know I spent two years F5ing the RDR2 forums for new info alongside Emmi.

 

If you're confusing "idiotic thoughts" with scepticism regarding the million Bully 2 leaks that are coming out daily then perhaps GTAF or forums in general aren't the place for you.

 

So please, stop being an idiot and contribute to the forums before calling out active members with nonsense, or f*ck off.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh oh! Use the arm bar! USE THE ARM BAR!

7 hours ago, Jason said:

Oh dear, I've upset somebody.

 

Oh wait he has four posts and given his "Rockstar is not just about GTA" comment knows absolutely nothing about me or my post history because otherwise he'd know I spent two years F5ing the RDR2 forums for new info alongside Emmi.

 

If you're confusing "idiotic thoughts" with scepticism regarding the million Bully 2 leaks that are coming out daily then perhaps GTAF or forums in general aren't the place for you.

 

So please, stop being an idiot and contribute to the forums before calling out active members with nonsense, or f*ck off.

Oh oh! Use the arm bar! Use the arm bar!

Link to post
Share on other sites

howdy folks i just beat bully for the first time a half hour ago. so i am officially ready for bully 2. if it gets announced lol. i really liked the game a lot. although i did play bully a few years ago on ps3. it was not as good and i decided with all the bully 2 hype i should pick the scholarship edition for my 360. i will admit though i knew how the story went. i watched all the cutscenes a long time ago. but it was a much better experience getting to play it. although i liked the story but i still feel like red dead and gta are better. but thats mostly because they have longer stories. and there are multiple games in the series. i definitely think if bully 2 is made it will be my third favorite rockstar series. i still like red dead more because im a history buff. and a few other reasons. i would probably give this game an 8.5 or 9 out of 10. its a great game. not a super hard story to beat. and it felt very unique and different to rockstars other games. so i am now officially a part of the bully community. i know i am over ten years late. but hey better late than never. and you can expect me to post on here during the hype train of bully 2. that is if there is one. i truly hope we do get an announcement this year.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.