2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Seddo

Bully

rollschuh2282

The last picture looks exactly like a student in bully iirc

universetwisters
On 2/19/2019 at 11:53 AM, Spider-Vice said:

Your finding sorta doesn't look like Bullworth though, inb4 it's for Bully 2.

I think it's supposed to be the school's main building if it reflected the interior plan as opposed to being extravagantly large at the cost of being inaccurate to the interior, as is the case with the main building we have now,

ApolloThunder

Anybody remembers the pinewood studio casting calls for what many believed to be bully 2?,well they were recently hiring again and the character descriptions as well as the scripts certainly sound like something out of Bully tbh.

https://imgur.com/a/dMCgEWz

Also keep in mind that Roger Grunwald is providing the voice of German psychiatrist for an upcoming Rockstar game project,so he would fit in perfectly with these characters because most of them speak with soft German accent
http://rogergrunwald.com/rsum

Now the problem is that Pinewood studios isn't confirmed to be in a partnership with Rockstar or take two (at least not to my knowledge), so it could just be game similar to Bully??.What do you guys think about this?

Edited by Spider-Vice
fixed

universetwisters

I don't know what the f*ck is wrong with your post formatting but the more I read that the less I think it's Bully and the more I think it's some artsy Life is Strange-esque game

Like why would Rockstar outsource their voice acting etc stuff to some studio in England

ApolloThunder
2 minutes ago, universetwisters said:

I don't know what the f*ck is wrong with your post formatting but the more I read that the less I think it's Bully and the more I think it's some artsy Life is Strange-esque game

Like why would Rockstar outsource their voice acting etc stuff to some studio in England

I hope that mod will fix it,i tried to get rid of that white background behind the text and messed up everything.

Emmi
Posted (edited)

Apparently another new casting call surfaced yesterday that screams Bully 2.

There's also a short script ... I'm more and more confident that this game is real again and that it might be announced later this year.

screen-shot-2019-02-26-at-120145-am-1160

screen-shot-2019-02-26-at-122557-am-1160

Edited by Emmi

Jason

Because school dramas are an unpopular setting for entertainment so it could only be Bully 2 lol.

What's the source? Does it say what type of entertainment it's for? Where it's being filmed?

Because without that nothing in that says Bully 2.

Emmi

Last month, Pinewood Studios -- a prestigious UK studio that chiefly treks in TV and film, but does work with video game makers as well -- was hiring for an unannounced video game project that sounds an awfully lot like Bully 2.

According to the listing -- which has since expired -- Pinewood Studios is "seeking [a] young German/Dutch/Scandinavian male voice talent for an English-language video game project."

More specifically, the listing is for a casting of a supporting "Male School Bully" character that is between the age of 13-17.

The character is said to be a "friend" of one of the lead characters at school, "but their relationship is toxic, as he is a bully, often making the boy the butt of his jokes."

That all said, back in October of last year, casting calls for Bully 2 seemingly released, also courtesy of Pinewood Studios. The casting calls in question made references to "College Professors," and pitched the project in a way that led many to believe it was Bully 2. Except it wasn't. Casting director on the project Jessica Jefferies, confirmed the casting wasn't for a Bully sequel not long after the story got picked up by numerous sites.

To make sure this newer casting call wasn't for the same project, I reached out to Jefferies, who confirmed that this isn't. Jefferies also reiterated that the project her name was attached to -- the one making the rounds back in October -- isn't for Bully 2.

After confirming this wasn't the same project, I reached out to Sarah Lynch, who is listed as casting director. And as you would expect, she declined to comment, noting she's unable to disclose any information on any of Pinewood Studios' projects.

Interestingly, Lynch didn't outright confirm the project isn't for Bully 2 like Jefferies previously did. However, Lynch's response is pretty textbook, and thus probably shouldn't be looked into very much at all.

So, is this casting for Bully 2? I don't know, but it sure does read like it. If it is -- which would mean Rockstar Games is still casting for the project -- that would suggest the game isn't very far along, and so even if it's indeed for Bully 2, we may not be hearing about it for quite awhile.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bully/comments/aupzbq/pinewood_studios_is_currently_looking_for_young/

Jason

Yea that's still a no from me lol. Like I said it's not exactly an unpopular setting, especially in the UK, so that could literally be anything. Also as far as I know Rockstar do all their motion capturing in NYC?

Honestly other than Yan's word there's absolutely nothing that says Bully 2 is next or indeed in development at all. I'm not sure how much I'd trust his word either after his "retirement".

DisCrafted

Pinewood Studios? Same Pinewood they shoot James Bond movies at? Have no idea why R* would shoot stuff there. AFAIK R* records all performances at their NY studio. I legitimately have no idea whether Bully 2 is a thing or not. Like Jason mentioned other than Yan talking about it in early 2017 and a couple of easter eggs in Redemption 2 (which very well could be just that, easter eggs) nothing else indicates that it's definitely in development. They do however definitely have a plan for what they want to do. VI's definitely gonna be a thing (duh), maybe a new IP after that and then RDNext. Depends on how long they take to release their next game I guess.

Hmmm nice bike
Posted (edited)

If this is indeed Bully 2, could one reason for them doing mocap at Pinewood Studios be that the game is set in Britain? It might be easier to find the types of actors that they're looking for in Britain than New York if it's a game set in Britain. Especially if there are a lot of actors who are going to be between 13 and 17 who can't exactly fly to other countries on their own for extended periods of time, and whose families obviously can't either.

Edited by Hmmm nice bike

Rusty James

Quoting another Bully reddit member:" Some of you already know about this,last year Katie Better(motion capture animator at Rockstar NYC) retweeted that post about pinewood studio casting calls,i could be wrong but i feel like there is something going on between Rockstar and pinewood studios."

gl8i25meyjj21.pngA

https://www.reddit.com/r/bully2/comments/aw85x6/some_of_you_already_know_about_thislast_year/

Also, Pinewood studios is following Rockstar on both twitter and instagram.

Zello
38 minutes ago, Hmmm nice bike said:

If this is indeed Bully 2, could one reason for them doing mocap at Pinewood Studios be that the game is set in Britain? It might be easier to find the types of actors that they're looking for in Britain than New York if it's a game set in Britain. Especially if there are a lot of actors who are going to be between 13 and 17 who can't exactly fly to other countries on their own for extended periods of time, and whose families obviously can't either.

I could believe the college rumors if it's set in Britain since college over there is high school.

Jason
1 hour ago, Hmmm nice bike said:

Yea the thought did cross my mind, it could be the case here but given that it'd be going against the norm for them I'm still inclined to think it's unrelated.

1 hour ago, Rusty James said:

Quoting another Bully reddit member:" Some of you already know about this,last year Katie Better(motion capture animator at Rockstar NYC) retweeted that post about pinewood studio casting calls,i could be wrong but i feel like there is something going on between Rockstar and pinewood studios."

~snip

https://www.reddit.com/r/bully2/comments/aw85x6/some_of_you_already_know_about_thislast_year/

Also, Pinewood studios is following Rockstar on both twitter and instagram.

Game devs retweeting stuff means absolutely nothing. It is very common for game devs to retweet stuff about work in the industry. The first casting call was Rockstar Intel doing what they do best and turning nothing into something and slapping "EXCLUSIVE" onto it.

Rusty James
2 hours ago, Jason said:

Yea the thought did cross my mind, it could be the case here but given that it'd be going against the norm for them I'm still inclined to think it's unrelated.

Game devs retweeting stuff means absolutely nothing. It is very common for game devs to retweet stuff about work in the industry. The first casting call was Rockstar Intel doing what they do best and turning nothing into something and slapping "EXCLUSIVE" onto it.

Multiple rockstar employes did the same and pinewood studios isn't following any game company that they haven't worked with.

Jason
Posted (edited)

When I checked only one Rockstar employee retweeted it, as for not following any game company they haven't worked with that's just uh what. The account is following over two thousand accounts from across the industry, they haven't worked with them all lol.

I mean think about it, Rockstar are notoriously secretive and you think their devs are just gonna casually retweet a casting call for one of their games? Slim chance I'd say personally.

Like I said, game devs retweeting about work in the industry is VERY common, it's nothing unusual and it's not a clue as to what they're personally working on in 99.99% of cases unless they explicitly state it.

Edited by Jason

Emmi

Whether Bully 2 ever sees the light of day or not, one thing I really hope is that its artstyle is a bit more cartoony compared to the rest of Rockstar Games' HD-era games. I believe it would suit that type of game just perfect. Hopefully they can make it as a fun, unique and charming experience as the first one is.

Rusty James

14 hours ago, Jason said:

as for not following any game company they haven't worked with that's just uh what. The account is following over two thousand accounts from across the industry, they haven't worked with them all lol.

They are following two thousand accounts from companies that are in no way related to the game industry, every game company that they follow have in some way worked with pinewood studios in the past.

Jason

But there's still hundreds/thousands of accounts they follow that they have likely never worked with, what part of the entertainment industry doesn't really mean anything here. It's proof of nothing lol

Rusty James

Yeah of course there is no proof, since this thread is all about speculation of a possible Bully 2.

ApolloThunder

Here is some more beta images of Bully

0HftmVG.png
eyDBkgl.jpg
LjjCYrn.jpg
rbMDuYu.jpg
Xg1rSo5.jpg

Femme Fatale

Early versions of Gord, the hobo, Eunice, and I'm not sure who the other two are. The drawings have a rather gloomy mood compared to the final product.

Jason
On 3/2/2019 at 6:58 PM, Rusty James said:

Yeah of course there is no proof, since this thread is all about speculation of a possible Bully 2.

Yea and I don't mean to kick anyone to the curb for speculating or anything but that casting call in particular is basically linked to Bully because a Rockstar dev retweeted it (which is nothing unusual) and nothing more - a casting call for a school/college based production filming in the UK means f*ck all, we have new shows/films set in those settings coming out every year.

Basically my problem is with Rockstar Intel who "broke" that story lol. They're clickbait merchants and did it a sh*t ton with RDR2 too.

Spider-Vice
2 hours ago, Jason said:

because a Rockstar dev retweeted it

Not to mention this would 99% not happen if it were legitimate. ;) 

ApolloThunder
3 hours ago, Femme Fatale said:

Early versions of Gord, the hobo, Eunice, and I'm not sure who the other two are. The drawings have a rather gloomy mood compared to the final product.

Other two are probably Gary and Pete

Jason
1 hour ago, Spider-Vice said:

Not to mention this would 99% not happen if it were legitimate. ;) 

Yeaaa it's kinda hard to believe any Rockstar dev would risk leaking the game given the whole "culture of fear" malarkey, but what do I know, I aint Rockstar Intel and they know everything!

Spider-Vice

Not even because of the news, it's just unwise, unprofessional and would be a breach of contract anywhere, don't think anyone would be willing to do that.

Jason

Yea I mean breaking NDA as a game dev is basically a career ender pretty much.

LegitimatePride

A new screenshot from Bully's early development stage has surfaced 4 days ago for those who didn't know.

qp3271gxznl21.png

Edited by LegitimatePride
Screwed up, sorry