Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,760 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Seddo

Bully

Ash_735

If RDO is a success then they'll just push everything back again to milk content. It's sad to say, but RDO would need to fail for Rockstar to go back to releasing games in a regular manner.

GTAUrbanCamping

Next 2 days I have off. May take a break from GTA and Seige to try to get 100%

Liberty93

https://www.resetera...d-dead-2.36144/

Reading through this shows how much demand there is for Bully II, it's really the only game/franchise that's mentioned alongside GTA and Red Dead in there.

One can only hope that all the rumors are true about Bully II and its planned release right after RDR2. (late 2019 - mid 2020)

I think many people want to have Bully II, Midnight Club 5 and Agent.

If RDO is a success then they'll just push everything back again to milk content. It's sad to say, but RDO would need to fail for Rockstar to go back to releasing games in a regular manner.

RDO will to be an succès. But, not as longer as GTAO !

Zello

The question is : Why Rockstar doesn't release one game by year since 2013. Only for GTA Online ?

Or, Rockstar prepared 2018 and them 20th anniversary ?

Things change and technology changes so games take longer.

Hussein Sonic
Posted (edited)

And possibly, GTA VI, Max Payne 4 and Manhunt 3.

Edited by Hussein Sonic

VenomDYOM
Posted (edited)

Since I am a Bully fan (the game) I was thinking that rockstar actually will release Bully 2, but I was wrong... some other websites said that's true, I don't believe them...

GTA IV's 20 Anniversary is coming soon...

Edited by VenomDYOM

Hussein Sonic
Posted (edited)

Since I am a Bully fan (the game) I was thinking that rockstar actually will release Bully 2, but I was wrong... some other websites said that's true, I don't believe them...

This game will soon be released by Rockstar.

Reminder:

Reading through this shows how much demand there is for Bully II, it's really the only game/franchise that's mentioned alongside GTA and Red Dead in there.
One can only hope that all the rumors are true about Bully II and its planned release right after RDR2. (late 2019 - mid 2020)

Don't expect absolutely anything. It's better to be positively surprised, rather than bitterly disappointed, becuase you had high hopes for something, that simply has never even existed. Well, you can have unrealistic expectations - join those still waiting for:

-Red Dead Redemption for PC ("it's the only big Rockstar game that hasn't been released on PC, it will be on PC any day now" - 8 years)

-GTA V SP DLC ("look at that new Instagram pic posted by Shawn Fonteno, surely that's a hint SP DLC is coming" - 4 years)

-GTA VCS Mobile ("Rockstar released all 3D GTAs on mobile, VCS will be no different" - 2 years)

-Red Dead Redemption Remaster ("Rockstar surely want to hype RDR2 up and what's better than RDR Remaster for PS4 and Xbox One?" - 2 years)

-Liberty City for GTA Online ("this map is too small, Liberty City is a logical place to expand it with" - 2 years)

-GTA V Xbox One X and PS4 Pro patch ("GTA V is selling like hot cakes, why wouldn't Rockstar want to use power of these upgraded consoles and not release 4K patch for the best selling game in this generation?" - 2 years)

-GTA V for Switch ("Take-Two and Rockstar would be stupid to miss GTA V sales from Switch version" - 1 year)

-GTA LCS and VCS for PS4 (that's the worst offender, since it actually appeared on ESRB website, but there's still nothing after 6 months)

-Bully 2 (it will be the next title after RDR2)

-GTA VI (this game will be set in Miami)

No, RDO won't fail. They may succeed

The question is : Why Rockstar doesn't release one game by year since 2013. Only for GTA Online ?

[citation needed]
Edited by Hussein Sonic

VenomDYOM

GTA VI will be set in Miami!? That's excellent, I hope Rockstar suprises us with new graphics!

EDIT: To Hussein Sonic, looks like you are Metal Gear fan..

Liberty93

Hm... I don't think Manhunt 3 will ever come out. After the worries they had with Manhunt 2, Rockstar may drop the license.

GTAUrbanCamping

So I got back into Bully. The police are just as aggressive in here as GTAV. They throw my ass to this ground. Went from 83% to just uneer 93%. English 4/5 and Math 5 is all I have left for classes. Trying to get 50 picked flowers achievement but cant get rid of the 10 bouquets Im holding. Just need nut shot high score for that achievement. Finally finished the 100km on a bike and found 20/25 gnomes without the map. So completed that as soon as I got geography 5.

Whew. Im pooped :D

Zello

Hm... I don't think Manhunt 3 will ever come out. After the worries they had with Manhunt 2, Rockstar may drop the license.

License? Rockstar created Manhunt and own it...They don't license manhunt.

jacka

Just to say thanks to Silent for patching Bully - just found out about it, and I'm now able to play the game for the first time in over a year without it crashing every five mins. Thank you, man.

AiraCobra

Has anybody played Bully on iPad Pro 12inch tablets?

I had the chance to buy all of R* games released on iTunes from Liberty City, Chinatown Wars, III, Vice City, San Andreas, Max Payne and of course Bully for $0.99 for all of them since they are usually $6.99 each

Bully being the only one I have installed right now but wondering if any of ya’ll have tried playing it on iPad?

I just haven’t had time to sit down and play with it yet so was just wondering if the controls feel really clunky or decent enough and if the controls were spread wide putting your thumbs instead hyper reach to use them

Hussein Sonic

No, they can't drop the license for Manhunt.

Liberty93

When I say they will give up, there will be no more.
I didn't say they will sell it.
But I don't think there will be Manhunt 3.
Manhunt 2 was postponed for a year in Europe because of censorship. When the game was out it was outdated, ugly. It was a failure in Europe.
Nowadays, with games that are even more realistic, I don't think Manhunt 3 could go out. Or, he would be too wise compared to the first two. It wouldn't be a real Manhunt.

Hussein Sonic

p sure it'll be a turbografx-16 exclusive

No, it won't be.

Jack Lupino

Has anybody played Bully on iPad Pro 12inch tablets?

I had the chance to buy all of R* games released on iTunes from Liberty City, Chinatown Wars, III, Vice City, San Andreas, Max Payne and of course Bully for $0.99 for all of them since they are usually $6.99 each

Bully being the only one I have installed right now but wondering if any of yall have tried playing it on iPad?

I just havent had time to sit down and play with it yet so was just wondering if the controls feel really clunky or decent enough and if the controls were spread wide putting your thumbs instead hyper reach to use them

Not ipad but I have played it on my android phone,completed upto chapter 3 and then delete it.(my phone was running out of space)

The controls are easier than gta games imo because theres less driving and shooting.

The minigames and classes were fun to play on touchscreens.

If you have bluetooth controller then you can get console like experience.

You should definitely download it,you will enjoy it.

RobCavalcanti

Waiting for an announcment this year for Bully 2, who knows it comes before 2021 at least.

deadasdisco

This game will soon be released by Rockstar.

Reminder:

Don't expect absolutely anything. It's better to be positively surprised, rather than bitterly disappointed, becuase you had high hopes for something, that simply has never even existed. Well, you can have unrealistic expectations - join those still waiting for:

-Red Dead Redemption for PC ("it's the only big Rockstar game that hasn't been released on PC, it will be on PC any day now" - 8 years)

-GTA V SP DLC ("look at that new Instagram pic posted by Shawn Fonteno, surely that's a hint SP DLC is coming" - 4 years)

-GTA VCS Mobile ("Rockstar released all 3D GTAs on mobile, VCS will be no different" - 2 years)

-Red Dead Redemption Remaster ("Rockstar surely want to hype RDR2 up and what's better than RDR Remaster for PS4 and Xbox One?" - 2 years)

-Liberty City for GTA Online ("this map is too small, Liberty City is a logical place to expand it with" - 2 years)

-GTA V Xbox One X and PS4 Pro patch ("GTA V is selling like hot cakes, why wouldn't Rockstar want to use power of these upgraded consoles and not release 4K patch for the best selling game in this generation?" - 2 years)

-GTA V for Switch ("Take-Two and Rockstar would be stupid to miss GTA V sales from Switch version" - 1 year)

-GTA LCS and VCS for PS4 (that's the worst offender, since it actually appeared on ESRB website, but there's still nothing after 6 months)

No, RDO won't fail. They may succeed

[citation needed]

sooo... just speculation

Hussein Sonic

No.

Hussein Sonic
Posted (edited)

Manhunt 2 was postponed for a year in Europe because of censorship. When the game was out it was outdated, ugly. It was a failure in Europe.
Nowadays, with games that are even more realistic, I don't think Manhunt 3 could go out. Or, he would be too wise compared to the first two. It wouldn't be a real Manhunt.

Manhunt sucked. You wouldn't see Manhunt 3 in R*s version of Oakland in the state of San Andreas. I don't think they will sell it. I didn't hear so much rumors about Manhunt 3, I knew there was a PS4 cover for the physical version around the Internet, but it was fake. I don't think they'll bring back the Manhunt series. Whether it's Bully, The Warriors, and Red Dead Revolver... No one knows.

There is not going to be a Manhunt 3 because Manhunt 2 was banned in a lot of countries due to censorship. Unless you wanna assume it's "Manhunt 3".

Edited by Hussein Sonic

Femme Fatale

Manhunt sucked.

No it didn't.

Manhunt 2 did, though. They made the executions way more wicked, but they censor it? Thank f*ck for the pirated uncensored version.

Hussein Sonic
Posted (edited)

Manhunt sucked.

No it didn't.

Manhunt 2 did, though. They made the executions way more wicked, but they censor it? Thank f*ck for the pirated uncensored version.

Censor? Pirate? Manhunt 2 was banned in a lot of countries. They don't pirate and censor Manhunt 2.

Edited by Hussein Sonic

Jack Lupino

Manhunt sucked. You wouldn't see Manhunt 3 in R*s version of Oakland. I don't think they will sell it. I didn't hear so much rumors about Manhunt 3, I knew there was a PS4 cover for the physical version around the Internet, but it was fake. I don't think they'll bring back the Manhunt series. Whether it's Bully, The Warriors, and Red Dead Revolver... No one knows.

There is not going to be a Manhunt 3 because Manhunt 2 was banned in a lot of countries due to censorship, here in Italy was near the ban (in Italy, we never banned/censored games yet). Unless you wanna assume it's "Manhunt 3".

But according to your profile you are from Egypt.Seriously make up your mind before trolling.

Hussein Sonic
Posted (edited)

Manhunt sucked. You wouldn't see Manhunt 3 in R*s version of Oakland. I don't think they will sell it. I didn't hear so much rumors about Manhunt 3, I knew there was a PS4 cover for the physical version around the Internet, but it was fake. I don't think they'll bring back the Manhunt series. Whether it's Bully, The Warriors, and Red Dead Revolver... No one knows.

There is not going to be a Manhunt 3 because Manhunt 2 was banned in a lot of countries due to censorship, here in Italy was near the ban (in Italy, we never banned/censored games yet). Unless you wanna assume it's "Manhunt 3".

But according to your profile you are from Egypt.Seriously make up your mind before trolling.

No, I'm not trolling. Edited

Also, I hate trolling. I'm a younger dude anyways.

Edited by Hussein Sonic

Jack Lupino

No, I'm not trolling. Edited

Also, I hate trolling. I'm a younger dude anyways.

the flag under your name clearly states you are from egypt smartass,get your bullsh*t outta here.

Gpack418

I believe that R* would release a Bully game, but not to the extent of RDR or a GTA game. I think it could be an in between for their huge main series games. Like Dan Houser said, R* would love to revisit the franchise; and the cult following of Bully has made it clear that a new Bully game is definitely wanted!

Liberty93

Whether it's Bully, The Warriors, and Red Dead Revolver... No one knows.

The Warriors is just : I-M-P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E.

JayKed20

Whether it's Bully, The Warriors, and Red Dead Revolver... No one knows.

The Warriors is just : I-M-P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E.

Highly doubt they'd use the Red Dead Revolver name again, the next Red Dead game after Red Dead Redemption 2 will probably just be called Red Dead Redemption 3.

universetwisters

[citation needed]