Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,838 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Demarest

Mission Passers

Question

Demarest

Here is the download page.

ATTENTION: Now supports v2 users as well. Though I need a v2 user to confirm this by simply loading up a save. If it loads, it works.

Supported missions:

-Big Smoke (first mission)

-Cesar Vialpando (Sweet's lowrider competition)

-Catalyst

-Robbing Uncle Sam

ALL of Big Smoke's missions

-Life's A Beach

-Management Issues

-Burning Desire

-Gray Imports

-Tanker Commander

-Body Harvest

-Wear Flowers In Your Hair

-Supply Lines

-Back To School

-Photo Opportunity

-Learning To Fly

-N.O.E.

-Stowaway

-Madd Dogg

-Freefall

-Vertical Bird

-End Of The Line (1, 2, and 3)

-BMX

-NRG 500

-Bloodring

-Kickstart

ALL R3 missions.

Edited by Justin

Demarest
Freefall, N.O.E, Vertical Bird...

...are supported. As is Learning To Fly (flight school).

@San Anzeas: It's been stated several times that the races will have to come all at once. They are all handled by a single mission which means the code is intimidating, the process of altering it will be delicate, the process of playtesting it will be extensive, and therefor, the overall project is a large one. It's not done at the moment because of everything it's going to take to make it happen, not because it isn't in demand. Repeatedly requesting them won't accelerate this. Though I appreciate your fervor.

Cyril hanna

Hey demarest can u add the chilliad challenge?

radioman

Hey Demarest, can you please make the pillager code tool for version 2 please. Also could you please add the mission "Local liquor store", which is a Catalina mission. Thank You and again great job on the code tools for all the GTA games.

PS- Did you fix the GTA 3 time vault to work with the rampages yet, I know this is the wrong forum, but since it still talks about the same type of code tool I thought it would be better than making an entirely new topic and dirtying up the forum.

Demarest
I know this is the wrong forum, but since it still talks about the same type of code tool I thought it would be better than making an entirely new topic and dirtying up the forum.

No need for a new topic. GTA3 Time Vault (and Pillager) have their own threads already wink.gif It's funny you should mention this because conversion of my Code Tools to be v2 compatible also is quite easy. I had already planned on doing it, so expect that shortly. Also, I wasn't aware that GTA3 Time Vault was lacking. I'll look into it, but please keep that topic in its own topic. You know, just in case others are reading the topic; best to keep all discussion together so others can have as much relevant information as possible.

But a Mission Passers update should be coming along shortly. Been a little busier lately, but I'm glad. I'd rather have too much to do than nothing at all.

HolyGrenadeFrenzy

@Demarest...You mentioned that you would appriciate a reminder about Making the Walton BP somethng that you have when you use the mission passer for Madd Dogg......I forgot until now....sorry...(whisper)bltn( moto_whistle.gif

and then the wrong room...."Bad Berserker anuj_cop.gif No Grenades or Raging in the Chem Lab...EVER! anuj_cop.gif " ...holygrendefrenzy<"..sorry. mercie_blink.gifcryani.gif "

lol.gif

Edited by HolyGrenadeFrenzy

Wolfie2k5

Demarest -

Killer job dude..

Got one minor glitch to report with the v1 missionpasser .SCM file.

I was having a really hard time killing one of the couriers in Supply Lines - so I dropped in the Missionpasser scm file and started up the game. Went over to Zero's, got the once hystercal cutscene of Zero being hoisted, and then the mission was over - it said mission passed, $5000. Went back to the garage to save the file, exited the game, dropped the original SCM back in place and went back to Zero's for New Model Army...

Except the mission being served was Supply Lines. Double checked the save games and sure enough, it was still saying I only got as far as Air Raid.

Exited, stuck the missionpasser back in, went back to Zero's and did it again. And again. And again. I was being given credit for the mission being done at the ending screen, the $5,000 but it kept going back to the same mission no matter how many times I went through the circle.

Finally got pissed off enough to do the mission with the regular SCM and finally passed it.

Any ideas on what happened here?

radioman

Hey Dem, when is a mission passers update coming along? I was just wondering.

-/TNT\-

@Radioman: Sorry man, Demarest hasn't been online for quite a while and might not come back. If you really think it is necessary to contact him, PM him.

mihirrocks

could add farewell my love please demarest!i beg u

Wolfie2k5
could add farewell my love please demarest!i beg u

Suggestions for Farewell My Love (at least, until Dem gets around to doing it, that is, IF he ever does):

1.) Use the Save & Play feature of GTAForums and have someone pass the mission for you...

OR...

2.) Get GTA Control Center - found elsewhere in these forums - and have a go using the location teleporter. You may need to run through the mission twice (once to locate the checkpoints and save them in the SA Control center and the 2nd time to fly through them, blowing everyone away).

Using the race helper section, you can beat every race in the game using this technique.

chef855

The races are completely impossible for me. I would like to see these added.

Mazrim Taim

I am having problems. I put the file in and pass the missions I need and then when I go and swap the files out again to play normally I click load and it acts as if it loads but then it kicks me out of the game.

satiatest

I'm curios as to why I not able to pass the Vigilante missions. I've tried it with both the bike and car. I turn on the mission and "Vigilante" shows up on the middle of the screen and then nothing happens. I wanted to make sure I did everything right and tried in the the NRG 500 challenge and it passed it no problems. Tried the vigilante again and still nothing.

++++edit+++++

Nevermind, It showed with SAMA that I made level 12 Vigilante and have 150 armor. I just couldn't tell that the armor moved in game.

Edited by blackheart099

guitarfreak971

i would be eternally grateful if you would put "new model army" on there too, cuz that mission is annoying.. rah.gif

shaurya

you can add don peotre ,

whoelse

Shame it does not support New Model Army.

SHUT UP ZERO!

Empyre

Can this do school missions, I cant get gold on burn n lap or the 90.

radioman
Can this do school missions, I cant get gold on burn n lap or the 90.

Yes, Mission Passers can pass All Schools (driveing, flying, but i'm not sure about the boat and bike ones, though). Hope this helps.

lehaans

the donload link is not working 404, can sum1 plzz up it on another host, like filefront or ,r.s

Girish
the donload link is not working 404, can sum1 plzz up it on another host, like filefront or ,r.s

Dem's SA Code Tools

lehaans

there is a error on downloading the file, the archive is croupt, can u plzzz up it some where else.

thanks

Bad~Boy#17
there is a error on downloading the file, the archive is croupt, can u plzzz up it some where else.

thanks

Un-install winzip, 7-zip or whatever you have and unzip it with your default windows extractor.

It works, I also had problems with that

lehaans

that worked , thanks a ton dude smile.gif

Girish
there is a error on downloading the file, the archive is croupt,  can u plzzz up it some where else.

thanks

Un-install winzip, 7-zip or whatever you have and unzip it with your default windows extractor.

I'm using WinRAR 3.71 (latest) and I don't have any problems with it. I wonder how you guys end up with errors. dozingoff.gif

Bad~Boy#17
there is a error on downloading the file, the archive is croupt,  can u plzzz up it some where else.

thanks

I'm using WinRAR 3.71 (latest) and I don't have any problems with it. I wonder how you guys end up with errors. dozingoff.gif

Those are the mysteries of life ph34r.gifyin-yang.gif

Anyway It worked for him and we can leave

Delgado

Greetings,

Sorry for being noobish or whatever but upon dl'ing the mission passer I get a file curruption message when trying to open it. Not sure if it'sme or the file but I thought I'd bring that to your attention.

Peace, Del

Missed the answer a couple posts above... Edited for stupidty...

Left the original message so everyone can laugh at my stupidity. No idea how I missed that part, so the least I can do is give people a laugh... No more stoned forum trolling for me... blush.gif And this is my first post... HAH!!!

Edited by Delgado

Bad~Boy#17

I had the same problem, so I un-installed all my .rar opening programs and used the default windows program.

It worked biggrin.gif

Delgado

Thanks for the reply BadBoy. Gonna make sure I don't pass by any other answers like I just did. Peace bro!

Del

ThaKingOfSanAndreas

hey, can someone upload the mission passer elsewhere please because the other two download from the website but when i click on the mission passer (which is the only one that i actually want!!) i get a page that says "file location error"

if anyone who already has this can upload it onto another website i'd really appreciate it, thanks

crazyanurag
if anyone who already has this can upload it onto another website i'd really appreciate it, thanks

Justin tried that already, which led to the closure of his website. Try the archive.org backup, but if that doesn't work, we won't be able to help you. Also, you'll notice that the author of the tools is banned on GTAF, so he wouldn't be around to provide any support. If you can contact him, somehow, he might respond, though.

You'll Never Walk Alone